Jan's Fics updated 13/Dec/2013

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Jan's Fics updated 13/Dec/2013

Post by Janetfl »

Completed Fic's
A big THANK YOU goes out to pijeechinadoll for all her hard work creating this beautiful banner!
Round 14 Award Winner: Best Post-Episode Fanfiction.

Pairing: Max/Liz & Other CC couples, very minor UC.
Rating: ADULT

Summary: This story starts from the end of the episode ‘Heart of Mine’ and then takes on a life of its own. Everything before this episode has happened! It’s Prom night and Liz finds Max kissing Tess but something is wrong…. her powers are starting to develop and there is only one person she really trusts. The weight of the universe is on her shoulders!!!

Author’s Note: I am a dreamer at heart but the story starts off on a dark note.
A huge thanks goes out to the wonderful Monica who did this awesome banner for me!!!! You are talented sweetie!!!!

Pairing: Max/Liz.
Rating: ADULT.

Summary: Max and Liz are co-workers, or rather co-enemies. What happens when their boss sends them to a conference in Vegas? :wink:
A HUGE thank you goes out to my lovely friend Monica who spent her valuable time creating this for me!!
Round 13 Award Winner: Favourite Lead Portrayal of Kyle Valenti & Best Combined Author Work.

Pairing: Max/Liz, Kyle/Tess, Other CC couples.

Summary: Max is a lawyer, fresh out of school, when he goes to work for his father's firm. Liz is the daughter of a very powerful business man, Jeff Parker. She is a very wild, spoiled rich kid who is always used to getting what she wants. What happens when she sets her sights on Max Evans?

Author’s Note: This story was written by myself and Killjoy. We hope you enjoy!
A HUGE thank you goes out to my lovely friend Monica who spent her valuable time creating this beautiful banner for us!!
Round 15 Runner Up: Best Combined Author Work

Author: Janetfl (Jan)/Killjoy
Pairing: Kyle/Tess
Rating: MATURE for language.

Summary: Kyle takes Tess out to the Mall for a day of fun ... but something happens to change the whole course of their destiny.
Work's In Progress
Another HUGE thank you goes to my kind friend PING who did this gorgeous banner for me .. she is truely an artist!!
Round 15 Award Winner: Best Villan (Tess)
Round 15 Runner-up Best AUWoA: *Tie* Angel Of Silence by Janetfl and Consequences from the Past by Cocogurl

Title: Angel of Silence
Author: Janetfl (Jan)
Disclaimer: I own nothing that is Roswell .. sadly that belongs to the powers that be!! No infringement is intended.
Pairing: Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Alex/Isabel

Summary: Liz is young and she is involved in a car accident along with her parents ... who don't survive ... she meets a lovely little boy in the hospital who tries to make her feel better ... but who is taken away before she can really get to know him ... what happens when she meets that boy ... years later!!!!
A huge thank you to Dreamer19 for this awesome banner!!
Round 15 Award Winner: Best Crossover Fanfiction

Title: Lost Time
Disclaimer: I own nothing that is Roswell ... sadly that belongs to the powers that be!! No infringement is intended.
Pairing: Minor UC then CC

Summary: A Roswell/Legend of the Seeker XO. Based on an idea given by Killjoy. Liz, Kyle, Maria and Alex get thrown into an alternative universe where time moves differently, yet they don't seem to age. They have to go back to the basics and learn how to fight with weapons and kill their own food or stave. How will our humans cope in a world where there is death and distruction all around them? What happens when the pod squad finally find them?
Coming Soon ...
A huge thanks goes to Hunter aka Monica for this wonderful freaking banner. YOU ARE THE BEST SWEETIE THANK YOU!!!!!!
Title: Earth-The Ultimate Battle (The Sequel to I'm Lost Without You).
Disclaimer: I own nothing that is Roswell ... sadly that belongs to the powers that be!! No infringement is intended.
Pairing: All CC pairings & additional characters.

Summary: The year is 2009. After a sudden appearance of Zan the group are left astounded by what they find out. 2020 Earth is attacked, will they be ready or will it be the final battle of their lives.
Once again Monica, you've created another awesome banner. Thank you!!
Title: The Power Of Love
Pairing: Minor UC then M/L, K/T

Summary: Max and Tess think they are happy just going along in life together, never wanting to hurt one another but what happens when true love decides to strike?

Author's Note: Michelle17 was the winner in the Support Stacie Auction. She won a 10,000 min word fic ... which might prove to be longer (as most of my fics are :lol: ). I'm just going to see where the story leads me. I hope you enjoy.
A huge thanks goes out to Monica for this awesome banner!!!

Title: The Haunted
Pairing: M/L

Summary: Max and Liz move into their dream home, white picket fence and all. Now althought Liz and Max have been trying for a child for awhile ... nothing comes of it. So imagine Max's confusion when Liz starts to mention a little brown haired girl she keeps on seeing that speaks to her and asks to follow her. Max is so worried that he goes to her best friend and next door neighbor Maria. She has noticed Liz standing in the garden talking to herself and then running around frantically. Max starts to believe that Liz is finally losing it because there's still no baby. Is Liz really cracking up or is there more to it than meets the eye?

Author's Note: This story is based on an idea by Killjoy! You might have noticed that this fic has a different summary. That's because KJ came up with another awesome idea which this banner and title fitted perfectly. So the other one will be written at some point under a different name! :roll: :lol:
A huge thank you goes out to my wonderful friend Ping who did this freaking awesome banner for me!!!!!
Title: The Secretary
Pairing: M/L with some minor UC.

Summary: What happens when a simple crush on your boss suddenly turns into an obsession? How far would you go to get the man of your dreams?

Author's Note: This was a challenge number #83 set up by Kaladala. Now it was under the CC section of the challenges but really it should be under AU so that is where I will be posting this story.
A huge thanks goes out to behrbabe who spent her valuable time making this banner for me!!! THANK YOU BB!!!
Title: The Observer
Disclaimer:I own nothing that is Roswell or The Mentalist ... sadly that belongs to the powers that be!! No infringement is intended.
Pairing: Max/Liz, maybe other CC characters.

Summary: What happens when a gruesome murder takes place in Roswell, New Mexico? The public are frightened by the brutality and the police are baffled. What happens when a man walks into town offering his consultancy services to the Roswell Local Police Force .... will they suspect him .... or will he ultmately lead them to the killer?
This story is loosely based on my new favourite show The Mentalist!!!!
Janetfl's and Killjoy's Coming Soon ...
A HUGE thank you goes out to my lovely friend Monica who spent her valuable time creating this beautiful banner for us!!
Title: The Parker Sisters
Disclaimer: I own nothing that is Roswell .. sadly that belongs to the powers that be!! No infringement is intended.
Pairing: Max/Liz, Kyle/Tess, Michael/Maria, Alex/Isabel

Summary: What happens when a very strict rule that was made by your father is getting in the way of true love? How far will Tess and Liz go to ensure their sisters co-operatation?
Title: Secret Rendezvous
Pairing: Mainly Max/Liz, K/T with a possibility of other CC couples.

Summary: Max meets a mystery girl at a night club and she takes him home for one of the steamiest nights he's ever had but what happens when he meets the same girl a few weeks later and there is a major obstacle in his way?
Title: Neighborhood Watch
Pairing: Max/Liz, Kyle/Tess, small parts for other CC couples.

Summary: Liz is bought a telescope for her birthday but she finds something more interesting than the stars to look at!! :wink:
Title: Green Card
Pairing: M/L, K/T, M/M, A/I

Summary: What do you do when the person you love most in this world is threatened with deportation out of the country? Why you offer to marry him of course! But there's one little catch....he won't stay unless his family/friends can stay also.

So now Liz Parker must find some way to convince her three best friends to marry three people that they not only don't love but don't even know!
Title: Karaoke Nights
Pairing: All CC couples.

Summary: Well I think the title of the story gives it all away.
OTHER AWARDS
Round 13 Award Winner

Round 15 Award Winner

Round 13 Runner Up: Most Helpful Fanatic
Joint Tie with Jake17: Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board

D&B Fic's
Although I do try to complete all of my stories I'm afraid until myself and Monica have more time to dedicate to this story it's ended up in the D&B section. I'll let you know if we ever get around to finishing it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Banner by the wonderful Monica aka Hunter!!!

Notorious

Title: Notorious
Authors: Hunter (Monica) & Janetfl (Jan)
Pairing: M/L and Minor UC
Summary: Max realised he was in love with Liz the day she broke his heart.
Last edited by Janetfl on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 244 times in total.
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

WBA Pruning - Janetfl

Post by Janetfl »

Angel of Silence has been updated to chapter 10
Conclusive Evidence has been updated to chapter 18

Also .....

Angel of Silence won 1st Runner up in the Roswell Heaven orbit awards.

Thanks for the nominations and votes.

JAN
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jan's Fics updated 10/FEB/11

Post by Janetfl »

A huge thank you to Dreamer19 for this awesome banner!!
Title: Lost Time
Pairing: Minor UC then CC

Summary: If you would like to see a sneak peak of this story you can do here: Lost Time
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jan's Fics updated 20/JUNE/11

Post by Janetfl »

NEW FIC POSTED HERE: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=24181

A Legend of the Seeker/Roswell crossover.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jan's Fics updated 15/July/12

Post by Janetfl »

Unfortunately something happened when my authors page was pruned and I lost the view count and was placed on page three of this forum. Sorry if you haven't been able to find it.

On to good news...

Earth - TUB has been updated to Chapter 1.

Thanks
JAN :mrgreen:
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jan's Fics updated 15/July/12

Post by Janetfl »

In all honesty I can't wait to write them! The good news is that the both my children will be in full time school as of September so I'll have more time to write.

Thanks for always supporting my stories Carolyn and everyone else too.

Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jan's Fics updated 24/Sept/12

Post by Janetfl »

Angel of Silence has been updated to chapter 49.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Wow thank you mddk98. It's always a pleasure to know that people are reading the stories I create, sometimes with the help of the VERY talented Killjoy! Of course I still have to finish the ones I have on the go at the moment, but I was wondering which stories people would like to see next? Feel free to leave me a message and let me know.

Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Hi Courtney!!! Good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Once AOS is finally finished, I'll be starting on The Power of Love. LONG overdue in my book but I've got a good solid idea for the story now. I hope I don't disappoint you. Thank you for being so patient.

Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jan's Fics updated 13/Oct/12

Post by Janetfl »

Angel of Silence has been updated to chapter 50.