bel_1983's fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

bel_1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

bel_1983's fics

Post by bel_1983 »

Hey guys well here's a link to all my fics...I hope to have a new part out for most of them shortly...

Reflections COMPLETE

This fic deals with the dreaded EOTW episode up until Departure. This fic presents a different to the whole different time line concept. What if the Roswellians were stuck in a faulty life witin their own minds, where alex is dead and tess is the one who killed him. What would it take to break out of this life and back into reality?

viewtopic.php?t=3552

Watching Elizabeth WIP

Liz Parker has spent most of her life being watched. With no contact to the outside world and with television camera's watching her every move, what happens when everything around her begins to change? Will anyone notice that this is her life, and that it is real? M/L

viewtopic.php?t=3023

What would you do for Love? WIP

Liz Parker's story of a love that defied the odds and survived...Romeo and Juliet was a tragedy...it is up to the people of earth to prevent the story of Max and Liz from becoming a tragedy as well. M/L

viewtopic.php?t=496

An Outcast or Something More WIP

Throughout all her high school life Liz Parker was an outcast, but five years on the time has come for West Roswell High to meet the new Liz Parker at the five year reunion. Throughout all his high school life Max Evans was popular, but he was a follower. Five years on can he prove to the girl of his dreams that he has changed?
M/L

viewtopic.php?t=1637

Crazily Beautiful / Beautifully Crazy WIP

Liz Parker has had a hard life, her father is wealthy, but wealth doesn't alwas lead to happiness...Liz Parker would know. When she was young she was friends with a boy...Max Evans. In devestating circumstances they drift apart...what will it take to bring them back together...Can Max convince Liz that she is not just crazy, but beautiful as well... M/L

viewtopic.php?t=2201

Road to Recovery WIP

Liz Wellings has been lied to, used and abused her whole life. It’s time for her to start over and start her road to recovery. M/L

viewtopic.php?t=812

The Sweetest Thing...in Roswell WIP

Liz Parker is the girl every guy wants but no guy can have. But what will it take to open her hear? And when she finally does, will it all be worth it? M/L CC

viewtopic.php?t=97

The Best Friend Charm COMPLETE

Liz Parker was always looking for that special someone, with whome she could connect and share a part of herself with. When a new boy arrives in Roswell, she is sure he is the one. But will it all just lead to heartbreak? M/L

viewtopic.php?t=1721

Finding the Way Home COMPLETE

What would happen if you had the chance to change one moment in your life? Right one wrong decision? What if you had the chance to go right back to where it began? And what if this one chane meant the differnce between the beginning and the end? What would you do?

viewtopic.php?t=2140

Putting the US back in Tr__t COMPLETE

End of the World fic. My first fic, I don't know what I really think of it. Liz follows her heart, but will Max be able to forgive her?

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 70395.html

Liz and Tess in 'The Showdown' COMPLETE

The title says it all. Liz and Tess go head to head. Who wil come out the victor?

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 25500.html
Last edited by bel_1983 on Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out a complete listing of all my M/L, CC fics...

bel_1983's fics:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 9833#89833

One year on from Bali...Australia and the world remembers...Lest we Forget.