Luvya's Stories: Update 13/05/06

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Luvya's Stories: Update 13/05/06

Post by Luvya »

Conventional Couples

Coming Soon

What Happens When It All Falls Apart?

Future fic. Everything from Graduation happened. The gang have split up deciding that Michael might of been right after all. However when Max and Liz get found by Khivar and loose each other. Liz must now find the others and they have to head back to the place it all started...

Groundhog Day
Banner made by me
What happens when Kyle Valenti tries to get the girl of his dreams? Madness of course :-) CC K/T Teen
Last edited by Luvya on Sun May 13, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Crossovers

Work in Progress

Sometimes Its Just Great To Be Alive- Lost Crossover (CC)

Banner by Josphine

On his way back from Australia, Alexander Whitman ended up in a plane crash. Thankfully he survived but now he's now stuck on an island with 47 people he doesn't know and one person that he does....

Simple Is As Simple Comes- Dark Angel Crossover. (CC)
Banner by Me

Elizabeth Parker can remeber everything up until her parents adopted her. She doesn't know where the strange barcode on her back came from. She doesn't know how she can do the things she does. There's only one person who knows. Problem? He's dead... or is he?
Last edited by Luvya on Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:49 am, edited 14 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Alternate Universe

Coming Soon

Some Rules Are Made to be broken

Alexander Whitman. Isabel Evans. Two of the best lawyers of the buisness... and most different lawyers that you can find. What happens when you put the two of them working against each other on a case? Instant attraction AU with out Aliens

T.A.T Challenge: Time Of My Life
Banner By Me

When Max Evans meets the pretty Eliza 'Liz' Carter he slowly realizes that falling in love during the war is not always the most easiest thing, expecially when he's an alien as well. AU With Aliens

All That Jazz
Banner By Me
Roswell meets Chicago in more ways than one. AU Without Aliens
Last edited by Luvya on Tue May 01, 2007 3:14 am, edited 24 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Series

The Yesterday Series

Yesterday When The War Began- * Being RE WRITTEN*

Eight people: About to start the biggest war of their lives. But the main question is Who will die and who will survive?

Split- Coming Soon

The group has now split up. The humans are heading west to find the protecters and the aliens are heading east to find the dupes....

The Longest Night-Coming Soon

Three of the group are now captured. One of them is dead. They are about to learn that war has sacrfices. Whether they like it or not.

One Is The Loneliest Number- Coming Soon

Pulling together is their biggest strength. Pulling apart is their biggest weakness. The group is about to learn that in a big way.

Tomorrow When The War Ended - Coming Soon

They started with Eight. They'll finish with Eight. The final battle is coming and still the question is: who will die and who will survive?

The Sisterhood Series

The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Journals Coming Soon
Banner By Me

Four best friends about to have the summer of their lives... seperatly.

When traveling only happens once- Coming Soon

It's summer time again. Only this time round can they hold on to what they have?

The Final Curtain Closes- Coming Soon

The final summer. Things are resolved people say goodbye and they start to say hello to college. But will they be able to let go?
Last edited by Luvya on Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:53 am, edited 21 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

The Alien Abyss

Coming Soon

Broken Memories
Banner By Me
A past life story with a difference. What if there was a reason Isabel was attracted to Alex? and what happens when the enemy is your very best friend? A/I CC and takes place after Departure :-S
Last edited by Luvya on Wed May 02, 2007 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Recomendations

Alright here's my list of recommendations for you all to start reading! Some are old fics but and some are new fics.

1) Lost by Robyn- WIP *New Author for me*

Summary from Author: This story is set 5 years after Graduation. The gang is on the road helping people, when they run into some familiar people from their past.

My Summary: Its intreging, well written and it has even made me feel sorry for Tess! (which only a few fanfics have managed to do)

2) Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures by Fehrbaby

Summary from Author: Michael and Liz are kidnapped, and forced into a "white room" situation that almost destroys their entire group.

My Summary: One of the first CC/UC fics that I ever read and it is a VERY good read.

3) Absence Makes the Heart Grow Bitter by Raychelxluscious

Summary from Author: Liz knew the day would come that Max would have the opportunity to return to his home planet. But she never dreamed the time would come on the morning of her wedding, or that he would leave her behind...

My Summary: I love this fanfiction, it manages to have my favorite characters in here aswell as some other characters which I've managed to fall in love with too. Raychel has done a brillient job.

That's it for the moment because I have to go find others in my archives.
Last edited by Luvya on Wed May 02, 2007 2:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Friday 4th August:

I've updated the summeries to the Yesterday Series. I'm still re-working out the outline but the first chapter to Yesterday When The War Began should reappear soon.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Friday 11 August

Added a new fic to Crossovers and edited my Time After Time Challenge fic.
Last edited by Luvya on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Saturday 12 August

Decided a Working title for my Dark Angel Crossover Fic.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Tuesday 31 August

Added a new fic to my AU fics. Will take a while for it to show up because it requires a LOT of research on my half.

But for the record it's losely based on King Kong. (Do I have your attention yet? Do I?)