fanfics by blake

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

blake
Addicted Roswellian

fanfics by blake

Post by blake »

A list of all my stories, links are provided to those I am currently writing and those I have completed.

Title: A Matter of Duty
Author: me
Rating: TEEN, with one part ADULT
Disclaimer: ROSWELL is not mine.
Summary: Jeffrey Parker is bent on revenge against the Evans family, and he’s using his only daughter to enact it.

Title: The Isle
Rating: TEEN, with ADULT in some parts
Disclaimer: Roswell does not belong to me, I just borrowed a few characters for this fic.
Summary: Period fic, Liz has lost her memory and is stranded on an island with a very handsome, but very annoying, plantation owner.

Title: Love & Marriage
Rating: probably up to ADULT
Disclaimer: Roswell doesn't belong to me.
Summary: The new Earl of Kingston needs a bride, the pretty Miss Parker seems to be perfect for the role, but love doesn't seem to be playing a large part in the marriage and Elizabeth wants more from her husband.
Category: M/L, with some M/M and I/A added in for spice
Runner Up Round 5: Best Period Piece
Runner Up Round 6: Best Period Piece
Runner Up Round 7: Best Period Piece

Title: Oh My Goddess!
Rating: MATURE to ADULT for violence and sexual situations.
Category: An AU version of a past life fic.
Disclaimer: Roswell isn't mine (Big surprise)
Summary: Thousands of years ago, in another galaxy, the Goddess found love with the War Lord King Zan of Antar, and in doing so caused the planet’s destruction. First of the Goddess of the Stars trilogy.

Title: A Dragon's Heart
Rating: TEEN
Disclaimer: Roswell isn't mine, and I was inspired by Laurell K. Hamilton, Elizabeth Kerner, and Elizabeth Haydon.
Summary: AU dreamer fairy tale, Max is a Prince cursed by an evil fairy (guess who) to live as a dragon during the day. Liz is a Princess in a faraway land who wants to live her dreams.

Title: Little Slayer
Rating: ADULT
Category: AU, M/L, kinda X-overish, but I'm not placing it in the Crossover forum because no characters from any other show/book make an appearance.
Disclaimer: Roswell is not mine, I'm just borrowing the characters, and I have incorporated things from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Novels, and Christine Feehan's Dark Series, none of which belong to me. And the only French I know is courtesy of freetranslation.com, I know that's bad, but I took five years of German, and it's not as romantic as the 'language of love.'
Summary: Liz is the newest Slayer, Max is a centuries old vampire come to scope her out. They team up to defeat an evil older than Max with the help of Liz’s watcher, his son, a werewolf, and others.

Title: Little Extras
Disclaimer: Roswell does not belong to me, nor do the ideas pertaining to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, or Christine Feehan's Dark Series.
Author’s Note: Little Extras is a collection of ficlets related to Little Slayer and the forthcoming Little Vampire. They will be updated only on the Repost Board as per my agreement with Kath. These tag fics are glimpses into our characters’ pasts, and the postings may be rearranged as I write them to go in chronological order. So far only three have been written, but two are in the planning stages. The ratings may vary from G to R depending on who is being portrayed, the vampires being more violent and sexual than the humans. Also, I would like to note that the fabulous banner was done by qt4167013.

Title: A Roswell Nutcracker
Rating: CHILD, holiday fluff
Category: Z(M)/L
Disclaimer: Neither Roswell, nor the story of the Nutcracker belong to me.
Summary: Liz Parker get a very special Christmas present.

Last edited by blake on Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 17 times in total.
blake
Addicted Roswellian

Post by blake »

COMING SOON:

Title: Little Vampire
Summary: I don't want to give it away yet. :twisted:

Title: Greet the Sun
Summary: Liz is a Native American, and Max is a colonist coming over to the New World from England. He and his sister are kidnapped by Liz's tribe and adopted into families, but then their people rescue them by raiding the village. Now Liz is the prisoner in Max's lands, and she's desperate to get back to her old way of life. Will Max help her or convert her?
Challenge by: sugarplum17

Title: Star Born in Flesh
Summary: In the year 2999, Max Evans graduates from the Alliance Academy stationed in Roswell, New Mexico. After graduation, he is paired up with supergenius Liz Parker for a scouting mission in the Whirlwind Galaxy. Second in the Goddess of the Stars trilogy.

Title: Ascent to Heaven
Summary: Max and Liz land on the barren, war-torn planet of Antar, where a descendant of Khivar rules cruelly. Vilandra, a descendant of Ava and Rath, is leading the resistance against the tyrant. But with the return of the King and his Goddess, unexpected consequences are brewing on the horizon. Third in the Goddess of the Stars trilogy.

Title: Twelfth Night
Summary: Business tycoon Maxwell Evans is tired of being sought after for his money. In order to get the gold diggers off his back, he declares to the world that he's gay. After meeting the man of his dreams at a costume party, Max is frightened his story might actually be true. But the mysterious Eli has some secrets of his own, among them, an extraordinary connection to Max's personal assistant, Liz Parker.
Challenge by: Mia Nora

Title: Touchstone
Summary: Liz Parker and Max Evans were happily betrothed. When word comes of Liz's grandmother's illness, the bride-to-be travels over the ocean to be by her side. In a freak storm, the ship was lost at sea, and it's passengers presumed dead. Two years later, Max is about to be married to heiress Tess Harding, but he keeps seeing his beloved's ghost at every turn.
Challenge by: talena

Title: Southern Belle (with Nicola, if she's still interested)
Summary: Elizabeth Parker, daughter of Geoffrey Parker, is a southern debutante whose ball is crashed by some damn Yankees, among whom is Captain Maxwell Evans. Now, Liz must deal with a war being fought in her own backyard as well as falling in love with the enemy.
Challenge by: sugarplum17

Title: The Seduction of Art
Summary: In the glittering world of the London ton, the famous writer and watercolorist Mr. M. Evans has lost his muse. When he catches a random glimpse of a woman outside a book store, inspiration hits. He knows he must do everything in his power to find this woman and convince her to be his muse. Even if that means paying the brothel mistress a hefty sum to have the prostitutes company for half a year.
Based on a challenge by: Mia Nora

Title: Poison Courtesy
Summary: For as long as the Evans and Parkers have been friends, they have been enemies. Perfectly polite in London Society, arch rivals in private. But Max Evans' interest in his lovely nemesis has changed from wanting a good fight to wanting the lady herself even as Liz Parker's digust with him grows more and more with each encounter.

Title: A Barefoot Princess
Summary: Finding out she's a princess after living her whole life as a peasant came as an unpleasant shock to Liz, but not as big as discovering she was to be wed to the Prince Zan of Antar within the year, especially when she's had her heart claimed by a simple knight named Max. What's a girl to do?

Title: On Gossamer Wings
Summary: After leaving Earth pregnant and without Max as life insurace, Tess must face Khivar and his Skins alone and unable to fulfill her end of Nasedo's bargain. With Zan fully human, she makes her escape back to earth and those she betrayed.

Title: Bed of Roses
Summary: Liz was separated from Max at 16 and sent to America to wed a reverend. When she returns to London as Lord Pierson’s mistress, she runs into her former lover, and sparks fly…

Title: The Pirate & the Orphan
Summary: Maxwell Evans is sailing through the West Indies, protecting merchant ships from pirates when he discovers a captive girl and takes her under his wing. Spending most of her life happily aboard a ship full of men, Liz Parker is undertstandably upset when her guardian leaves her in London with his well-bred family to learn the proper way for a lady to behave. Navigating her way successfully through the ton, Liz plans on giving Max the surprise of his life when he returns.

Title: The Insurance Policy
Summary: Jeffrey Parker owes mobster Max Evans a great deal in gambling debts. In order to insure that he gets his money, Max has Jeff's daughter Liz kidnapped, only to be returned when Max gets paid. While Jeff scrambling to get the cash, and Kyle Valenti, private eye and son of James Valentine, owner of all of Roswell, is tracking down his fiesty fiancee, Liz is making Max an offer he can't refuse.

Title: A Hollywood Romance
Summary: Co-stars in the summer season's most anticipated movie, Max Evans and Liz Parker fall in love at first sight. But hollywood romances are always a little tricky, especially when one has a model ex-girlfriend, a bad-tempered director, a nosy roommate, and filming deadlines to meet.

Title: Mark of Honor
Summary: At a university in Germany, Maxwell Evans is the best fencer in any fraternity, he's never gotten a scar. But in a world where fencing scars are a mark of honor, he's still considered an outsider. Elizabeth Parker wants to learn the manly art of fencing, and she wants Maxwell to teach her. But is the steel blade the only weapon her capable instructor will show her how to use?

Title: Until the Sun Comes Up...
Summary: At Miss Goddard's Prepatory School for Young Ladies, Liz Parker and her best friends must deal with growing up as well as malicious Tess Harding and Pam Troy. Luckily upperclassman Serena Von Stefan and her mother, the headmistress, are looking out for Tinka Parker's only child as she copes with Maria's obsessive crush on local Mikey G., Isabel's secret trysts with St. Ambrose boy Alex Whitman, and falling in love with her biology teacher.

Title: Life's Dim Windows
Summary: Seeing her life's work go up in smoke, Liz Parker went mad. Now, in a psychiatric hospital, she lives inside her own black and white world, outside influences muted by sarcastic comments and cynical dull eyes. New doctor Max Evans is determined to get through to his nearly lifeless patient, even if it means using unethical methods. He'd do anything to stop seeing those haunted brown eyes in his dreams. He'd do anything to see her laugh...

Title: The Marble Woman
Summary: Max is a prince and is in the clutches of an evil witch queen. His only freedom is walks in the extensive gardens, his only confidant a beautiful statue...A statue that at one point was a beautiful woman, a statue still aware of everything happening around her, a statue in love with a prince...

Title: A World Without Walls
Summary: Alien Max Evans runs away from Roswell at sixteen to become the greatest con-man the world's ever seen. Recruited young, and trained by Daniel Pierce, FBI agent Liz Parker is on his trail, unaware that this is the same Max Evans she grew up with. The same Max Evans who saved her life in the tenth grade.

Title: Curtain Call
Summary: Growing up as an opera singer's daughter, Liz knew she was born for life on the stage. Now an actress in her own right, and the wealthy mistress of several lords of the London ton, she meets Maxwell, Earl of Evanston. Max never missed a performance when Liz was starring. The little actress became his obsession when they met as children, and now that she's in his bed, he's never letting her go. Unfortunately, Liz hates being controlled, and she's determined to break free of the golden cage Maxwell is trying to keep her in...even though she wants desperately to stay.

Title: Psyche Amour: Soul's Love
Summary: In the tradition of Psyche and Cupid, Liz Parker is given to her alien bridegroom unaware of his features. At his request, she is never to look upon his face, but as doubts surface about his intentions toward her planet, she betrays her vow. Now she must deal with his irate mother and a series of seemingly impossible tasks to complete in order to see her beloved husband once more.

That's all I'm going to write now. I have 1 other fic not mentioned above. I'll post more information about Rock Star when I finish all those listed.
Last edited by blake on Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blake
Addicted Roswellian

Post by blake »

Little Slayer should start back up again in March, I just want to finish You're My Destiny and Sweet Rosalyn first.

*blake*
blake
Addicted Roswellian

Post by blake »

Hey everyone, I am not dead or kidnapped or in a coma! I'm just kinda of...um...AWOL...yeah. In case anyone would like to know what's up in my world and about the continuation of my fics (any and all of them, or if you want spoilers (because I love spoiling people)) I'll be in the chatroom at Dreaming Among the Stars (EZboard) this Friday, July 8th, 2005 at 9:00pm EST. I'll be under the screenname MaxMyTeddyBehr.

Hope to see some of you there!

~Nicole
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

A little hello to tell you that I re-read all your fics (again!! lol), & that I love them so much!!

I hope you will come back soon with more!! (those little summaries of fics are so great!! I hope you'll write a new Roswell fic to us soon!!! You Max(s) & Liz(s) are just the way I imagine Max & Liz are!!)

Miss your writing! But thanks for all the fics you gave us! :D

Liz86000 :wink:

A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.
mlover25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: fanfics by blake

Post by mlover25 »

Have you been kidnapped? I hope not, I kinda like your style.
I lurk what can I say. :D