Angel's Stories ~ Updated Apr. 23

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Angel
Administrator

Angel's Stories ~ Updated Apr. 23

Post by Angel »

Forget: Future fic...starts 10 years after graduation. All events up to and including Chant Down Babylon are true. Liz disappeared before their high school graduation ceremony and Max and Maria have been looking for her for years...aided by a strange dream Max keeps having. Loads of angst and cringe-worthy descriptions of violence. No story is complete without a little torture. ;)
Complete

Ruins: Based on events in Graduation, although it doesn’t end the same. Sorry. You know me…I gotta have my angst. Everything up to and including 4 Aliens and a Baby is true. Stuff happens. Scary stuff...sad stuff...horrifying-make-you-wanna-cry-until-you-puke kind of stuff. Ok, maybe not that bad, but this is a definite high-angst story. So bring your kleenex. Plus, Liz kicks major ass.
Complete

Happenstance: This story is set in the future. It works off the events from the Pilot up until Max, Michael and Isabel decide to leave Roswell after Liz warns Max that Valenti suspects him. Everything after that in the show doesn’t exist in this story. Here, Max, Michael & Isabel actually do leave Roswell. Nasedo and Tess never found them, they never received the message from their mother, they don’t know about Skins or Khivar or anything about their planet. That doesn’t mean these things won’t happen…it just won’t happen in the same time frame as the show. Liz never tells Maria about them, or anyone else…keeping the secret of alien existence to herself.
WIP

Normal: Set at the end of Departure just after Tess takes off. This is loosely based on a Buffy episode - Normal Again. If you don't watch Buffy, it's ok...you'll still understand what's going on. Plus, you know...no vampires or demons in my story. Only aliens. ;)
Complete
Normal Video by Truelovepooh
Last edited by Angel on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

Finally getting around to getting these awards on here. Oops.

Round 4 Awards

Happenstance

Most Imaginative Fic

Round 5 Awards

Happenstance

for Langley

Happenstance:
Best All-Around Story
Best Long Fanfiction
Best Supporting Portrayal of Alex Whitman
Best Supporting Portrayal of Tess Harding
Most Memorable Scene
-Max and Liz’s gazes meet across the dance floor, thus commencing their connection.

Ruins:
Best Portrayal of Liz Parker
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

Round 6 Awards:

Happenstance:
Zan rolls his eyes in Ava’s direction and she gives him a look like, What did you expect? She looks toward Liz and Isabel and sees that they’ve already pulled their hair back and she remembers that Stephanie told them there were rubber bands in their backpacks. She reaches into hers and finds them easily before pulling her hair up. "Ah, that feels better."

Zan gets a glimpse inside her pack and says, "Tampons? Why the hell you wastin’ space with those?"

Ava looks at him incredulously and says, "When you start bleedin’ outta your penis every month, you can ask me that question again," and she stomps off ahead of him, muttering under her breath.

Max and Liz’s eyes meet across the dance floor, starting their connection in Happenstance by Angel

For Ava: Happenstance

Happenstance

Happenstance

Happenstance:
Best Portrayal of Max Evans
Best Conventional Couple Fanfic

Normal:
Best Supporting Portrayal of Alex Whitman

Thanks to everyone for these awesome awards! And a special thanks to Kath for taking the time and energy to make sure these happen.
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

Some awards I've picked up *vbg*:

Happenstance

Happenstance

Happenstance

Happenstance

Happenstance

Vision of Max that Made You Want to Dump Hubby/BF
Fic You Shouldn't Read Home Alone - RUINS
Fic That Made You Envy Maria Even Though She's A Fictional Character