Tiffany's Fics Updated 8/4/06

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Tiffany's Fics Updated 8/4/06

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Here's all my babies. They're all M/L and AU. I haven't gotten the courage to do a canon yet. :oops:

<center>Completed Fics</center>

Summary: Max has a secret. His secret is his horrible childhood and he can't seem to let it go. What happens when a certain wide-eyed girl comes to town and helps him deal with his past?

All His Fault: Complete

Summary: Max is left with a baby at the age of seventeen. This story takes place three years later. Max's POV

n Love Again: Complete

Summary: Despite the beginning this is all Max and Liz we assure you. This is just a little something fun, light angst. Liz is a wedding planner, so what happens when it turns out she has to plan a wedding for her old high school crush, who happens to be the love of her life? Co-Written with Behrsgirl77

Someone To Love You: Complete

<center>Broken Spirit</center>

Summary: Liz is queen of Antar dealing with the death of her husband... King Maxwell

Broken Spirit: Complete 1 Parter
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:10 am, edited 26 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Banner by Traitor.

Summary: Liz Parker is the loner in her school. She has never had any friends, her home life sucks and she has some trust issues. What happens a few weeks before high school graduation when her crush, Max Evans, starts to pursue her?

Come Away With Me:Complete

Banner by Babylisou

Summary: After catching her husband cheating, a heartbroken Liz moves into an apartment with her friends Maria and Michael. What happens when she meets rich, play-boy Max Evans and moves in with him?

Say Yes: Complete

Banner by lizard_queen

Summary: Max and Liz live two different lives. He’s poor, living in a trailer park. While Liz is the only child of a powerful jeweler who has more money than they know what to do with. What happens when these two worlds collide and they fall in love?

Against All Odds: Complete

Summary: Fresh out of law school, and a string of bad relationships, 24 year old Max Evans is moving back to Roswell to start his new job at his father’s firm. To celebrate, his friends take him out on the town where he meets the girl of his dreams who has her eyes set on Max and will stop at nothing to get him. Can he fight temptation when he finds out that she’s the girlfriend of one of his close friends?

Poison:Complete

Summary: Sequel to Come Away With Me. After fleeing from the confines of Roswell, Max and Liz have been on the road, traveling the country for three months now. Now it’s time for them to settle down somewhere. What happens when Liz’s insecurities about herself and her relationship with Max get in the way?

Untitled HeartComplete

Banner by Behrsgirl77

Summary: Max and Liz are days away from their wedding and are happily in love. But because of a misunderstanding they call it off. What will it take for them to get back together? Short 5 parter

So Here We Are: Complete

Beautiful banner by Raychelxluscious

Summary: Max Evans is just weeks away from graduating college at Philadelphia University. Fellow senior, Lilly instantly catches Max’s eye, but her secrets keep him at arms length. What happens when Max’s unrelenting persistence starts to unravel her closely guarded secrets?

Diamond in the Rough: Complete

Banner by Behrsgirl77

Summary: Another best friend story. I know, but I can't get enough of them. They make such good friends and even better lovers. :D

Best of Me: Complete

Banner by Babylisou

Summary: Max Evans has been married to the love of his life for three years. But when things start to fall apart because of a problem they can't control and a new girl comes to town, what will become of Max's marriage? Max's POV

Co-written with Behrsgirl77

Making the Magic Last: Complete
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

<center>WIPs/Discontinued</center>

Loviness by Behrsgirl77. Thanks Tanya!

Summary: Because of lies and deceit, their relationship ended badly. Now, years later, fate has them crossing paths again. Will old grudges stand tall or will the attraction they fought so hard against prevail?

The Ex Factor: A Lesson in Growing a Pair: WIP

Summary: Max and Liz both are in horrible relationships. When they meet sparks fly instantly. Now they must find a way to get rid of troublesome pests. Everyone's a sophomores at UNM.

Secret Relations: Discontinued

Banner by Behrsgirl77 No more changing it Tanya! :roll: :lol:

Summary: Best friends since birth, Max and Liz deal with their growing attraction for each other during their last year of high school. Through breakups and makeups, can they find true love with each other?

Let Me Fall: Discontinued
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Added link to Against All Odds.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Please Delete
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

<center>Coming Soon...</center>
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:02 am, edited 12 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Hey all. I'll be posting Posion and Untited Heart soon. I just want to get a few parts written before I do, so look out for them soon. :wink:

Tiffany
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

<center>Awards</center>

All His Fault for:

Fic That Made You Cry the Hardest tied with Midwest Max. Congrats to her!!

All His Fault for:

Runner Up for Best Supporting Portrayal of Maria Deluca tied with
Raychelxluscious
. Congrats to her!!

Thanks to everyone that voted. I really appreciate it. And congrats to all the other winners and runner ups! :D :D

This one was from a while back that I never posted.

In Love Again won for Most Memorable Line. Thanks a lot to all those that voted. :D

Making the Magic Last co written with Tanya (behrsgirl77)

All His Fault for:

and

So Here We Are for:

Best of Me for:

Thanks everyone.
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Making the Magic Last has been posted. :wink:
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Added banner and summary for new fic Diamond in the Rough.
Be at Peace MJ