**Ria's Fan Fiction!!**

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

DreamingOfMax84
Enthusiastic Roswellian

**Ria's Fan Fiction!!**

Post by DreamingOfMax84 »

<center>Image</center>

It’s a Soul Mate Thing Work In Progress

Summary: Ugh, I hate these things.... Anyway it’s a year after “End of the World.” Some things happened after Max saw Liz and Kyle together. Things won’t ever be the same in there little group again.

Live for Real Work In Progress

Summary: Okay, I suck at summaries, so I don’t think I’ll even attempt it. Let’s just say that it’s a Dreamer fic with a twist. You’ll have to read it to find out the twist, though. Although I do have to add that Tess didn’t kill herself. (Dodges rotten food) Okay don’t kill me just yet, she’ll get her just desserts for her evilness, just not in the first few chapters. You’ll see....

What Happened to Happily Ever After? Work in Progress

Summary: Liz is a major geek. Max is the most popular jock. He turns Liz from geek to chic on a bet. Kind of like “She’s All That.” Plus this is AU. Meaning no aliens, Tess, baby any of it.

Dreams vs. Reality Work In Progress

Summary: A certain couple we all know and love, have been having strangely erotic dreams about each other. The thing is they share the same dreams. And they wonder when your fantasies cross-over into reality. That's all I'm going to give.... we wouldn't want me to ruin the story.... would we??

Coeurs Brûlure Complete!!

Summary: It’s a Christmas fic; Max and Liz, lights on the tree, presents below and a Roswell Christmas tale. This is AU, with aliens but absolutely no Tess or baby, I promise.

Just Friends? Complete!!

Summary: Max Evans and Liz Parker have been friends forever, what happens when an unexpected kiss changes everything? Plus this is AU. Meaning no aliens, Tess, baby any of it.

Heat Complete!!

Summary: Liz goes to a party, gets drunk and mischief ensues. All seasons thrown in.... I guess.

You Make Me Sick Complete!!

Summary: Max Evans and Liz Parker have know each other for about 17 years, basically their entire lives, and that’s exactly how long they’ve hated each other. This is purely a smut fic. And since this is pure smut there is no plot, if you find one you're looking too hard.... Come on it's just for fun. Plus this is AU. Meaning no aliens, Tess, baby any of it.

Physical Education Complete!!

Summary:This is purely a smut fic. And since this is pure smut there is no plot, if you find one you're looking too hard.... Come on it's just for fun.Plus this is AU. Meaning no aliens, Tess, baby any of it. Just Max, Liz and a school. Oops, I've said far too much already. Oh well have a look. I think you'll like it.

More to come!!

*Boyfriend for My Birthday - Coming Thanksgiving
*Call of the Siren
*Some Like it Hot
*Tears of the Moon
*Picture Perfect
*Ask Me to Stay
*Can't Stop Loving You
*Your Wall Will Crumble
- Sequel to Heat
*Object of My Affection
*Until Forever
*An Unknown Love
*It Stops Here

....and a few more that don't have titles yet!!

Hey, while you're here, you can also check out my site. The addies below. And hey if you'd like your fics or fan art posted there, send me an email and I'll add you to the site. Take a look at my fan art, banners, and dollies. The link to those is also below.

My Artwork!!
<center>Image

My Stuff!!</center>