Behrsgirl77's Dream World -Fic Update 7/27/19

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Behrsgirl77's Dream World -A/N 2/25/13

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Tanya,

I wanted to say hi and I miss your stories. I hope you will let use know what goes on with your original stories. I hope you will come back one day and finish Every Little Kiss. This one of my favorite stories . Your fan Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by debbyin »

:D :D I’m just going to comment here on all 3 of the Confessions Series fics.

Liz was my favorite Liz after reading the very first fic. She was carefree, and even though she was an absolute handful she was lovable.

Liz, Maria, Tess, Sarah, & Jaci were perfect! You incorporated new characters so perfectly I forgot they were new, and hadn’t belonged to the Roswell group of characters all along.

The guys Max, Zan, Michael, & Kyle we’re adorable to the end. Even Matt was perfectly written.

Zan calling Sarah, Boo, during the video game argument was just plain adorable, and how he kept calling Liz, Babydoll. Michael was an awesome lovable Michael. Kyle was funny and a great friend. I saved commenting on Max for last...I have no words to describe his character except...where do you even find a guy that perfect?!?! Not to mention with all those...how did Sarah put it?...”Goodies?” I love this series and will read it over and over!

Thank you for writing such a great Series!

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Debbyin - wow! Thank you so much. It's been years since I have been on this board but I received a notification that I had a message on this board. I thought let me log in.

I appreciate you not only taking the time to read my docs but to leave a comment.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

Tanya
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Tanya,

How are you doing? How has life been trying you? I’ve missed your stories. Thank you for coming back and finishing Every Little Kiss. I can’t wait to read and see if Max and Liz get back together. I really hope they do. I’m hoping that you’ll finish Unbreakable!!! I’m hoping you’ll post your coming soon stories too!!

Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Hi Courtney- thanks for asking, I’ve been good but life over the last few years has been trying to say the least. I stopped writing for a number of reasons but none of them involved me not wanting to write. It’s just taken this long for the fog to lift enough for me to sit down and just do it. I hope u are doing well as well.

I was a little stressed because even though I had an external drive with all my fics and notes from my last two laptops things were missing and Every Little Kiss was one of them, my notes page had 4 lines so I re-read the story and took about a half and a half to think about where I was taking it when I left it and was thankfully able to start again.

With respects to Unbreakable I am unable to finish that one because it was co-written with Itzstacie and while I have recently gotten in contact with her I didn’t discuss starting this one again. Because I was only writing every other chapter it requires that other person unless I get permission from her to finish it on my own should she choose not to :D

I will see what I can do that’s all I can say on that. However regarding some of the other ones which I had started to write and have a few chapters completed I will just say we will see how it goes once I finish Every Little Kiss.

By the time I end that one I will know if I have enough story in me to finish another one because I truly miss writing- good or bad lol

Thank you for sticking with me. Appreciate it more than I say say.

See u next Sunday.

Tanya
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Behrsgirl77's Dream World -Fic Update 7/27/19

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Tanya,

I’m so glad you are doing well. I can understand what you mean about writing. I’m doing well too. I understand what you mean by losing a hard drive. I lost a journal Years ago and it was a journal I was using to create my original story and it has shaken me so much that I haven’t really written. Lately I have been really inspired to write. I haven’t been writing Roswell though. I love Max and Liz but I haven’t worked my way up to writing them. But you inspire me that one day I’ll be able too. Ok about Unbreakable. I’ll wait and see what happens.

Special thanks too

claudialynn