willowbv's_fics, updated 15 April, p2

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

willowbv's_fics, updated 15 April, p2

Post by willowbv »

Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, I'm just a fan.

Hey all,

I thought it was about time I did one of these author fic lists. I never actually thought I would do one of these because I never betted on writing more than one fic, but it started from one and just evolved, lol. Okay, I'll start with my most recent work in progress fics and then onto the completed ones. I've got some AU, UC and CC so check it out...

Fics In Progress

CC - DREAMER

Title: The Promise
Rating: PG 13
Summary: this is in response to a post EOTW challenge by LoveIsForever
The fic is started at the moment Max sees Liz and Kyle in bed together, so the dialogue for the first section is straight from the eppy, it just felt right starting from there and I didn't want to change any of the dialogue...so do sue or throw me out. Since this fic is dreamer insured (yes despite the angst), I thought I'd give Tess her props. Despite tearing our dreamers apart, the girl, she has spunk and has a fun relationship with Kyle. Don't forget very manipulative and scheming, she will do anything to get her husband back. That's the Tess (inspired by Annie from Sunset Beach) in this fic, so be prepared for some malicious and down right cruel actions by ouR lovely blonde gerbil....

here's the link again: viewtopic.php?t=1376

HIATUS

AU - DREAMER
Title: The Good One
Rating:PG-13

Summary: This is totally unplanned, I was just inspired to write this, so I don't really know where it's going. All I know is that, it's dreamer and that Liz is at university and that there are no aliens. I'll edit this once a bigger plan forms but so far this what I've got.

here's the link again: viewtopic.php?t=4768

HIATUS

UC - GROUDZERO (Maria/Zan with a wee bit Maria/Max)
Title: It Only Hurts When I Breathe
Rating:NC-17
Summary: I know, I know, what am I doing starting another fic but I‘ve been wanting to write a Zan/Maria fic for a while now
…I don’t even know where to begin with this one. It’s a little different for me because of Maria’s relationship with Max. It’s kind of strange to say the least and fitting that in with Zan was…interesting and because when I thought up the whole plot, my reaction to it all was: hmmm.
So here’s as far as I can go with the summary: There are aliens. It’s AU. Maria is from Roswell New Mexico, sassy, head-strong, pushy and bright with a few emotional scares, Max is her safety and Zan is the type of guy she has promised herself never to get involved with.
Maria and Max have been friends for years. Maria moves to NYC for university and moves in with Max, Zan and Rath. Tempers flare, chemistry is in complete play and general alien adventures ensue.

here's the link again:viewtopic.php?t=5909

HIATUS
UC - Mi/L, Ma/Ma, M/M, M/L, K/T, I/A
Title: Changes
Rating: NC-17

Summary: Maria has been betrayed by her best friend, Max, Isabel and Tess are the new kids in town. This fic is a journery of friendship, love and whatever else i decide to put in.
This fic will have a little of every one including A/I and T/K. I wanted to try something different and i've always thought that if Max and Liz weren't together, then Max and Maria would make the best couple. So I decided to try and do a fic with unconventional couples/convential couples this is the first fic i've done which isn't planned ahead so I too will be interested to know where this fic is going, will it end with Max and Maria being together or will it return back to dreamer status? who knows so check it out and feedback is soo welcome.

here's the link again: viewtopic.php?t=956

COMPLETED FICS

AU - DREAMER

Title: Nice To Meet You Anyway
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Liz Parker is a young talented scriptwriter for a popular television show. Max Evans is a famous young Hollywood actor in the perfect relationship and used to getting what he wants and what he wants is Liz Parker...
I've just this idea running in my head for so long, I had write it, so while I wait for my beta to get back to me about The Promise, I thought I'd start this one.

I got the idea from Gavin DeGraw's "Nice to meet you anyway" – hence the title of the fic. The fic is based around the song, so if you're looking for hints about the tone of this fic, here are the lyrics to the song:

I don't want to get too close
I don't want to get too close
You see this isn't where my head is
If you knew me I'm not like this
But I just found someone special
And that's really something special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway

I belive you're very fine
Still I haven't got the time
'Cause I just found someone special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway

And the sky opened up
With the soil of the sun
Dreaming of my true love
I don't mean to be so strange
But my life just took a change
'Cause I just found someone special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway
And the sky opened up
With the soil of the sun
Dreaming of my true love

So before this goes too far
Let me tell you what you are
You're amazing, I'm attracted
But I'm terribly distracted

And I'm trying to be verbal
And I'm back into this circle
Because I just found someone special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you anyway
Nice to meet you anyway

And even if you want me to stay here
I'm telling you right now
I should leave
Before I get to changing my mind, dear
I hope you understand what I mean

btw, his album is amazing!!! I highly recommend it.
here's the link again: viewtopic.php?t=6801

Title: That One Moment
Summary: this is AU, time frame: senior year. No aliens. No destiny. Liz Parker and Max Evans have loved each other since they first met but neither dared make the first move. It's Graduation day and they are all headed in their own directions and then Max gets shot and Liz's life changes forever.
here's the link again: viewtopic.php?t=4747

CC - DREAMER/CANDY and other CC couples

Title: The Return
Summary: mainly M/L and M/M with other CC couples playing a minor. WARNING THERE IS SOME K/I UC action but will later turn to I/A .

What would have happened if Max and the rest of the pod squad had left with Tess in Departure. Set seven years after the aliens left during DEPARTURE…Max is back for Liz but things have changed. Maria is less than happy at finding out that Michael is back because now she can't hide from the past, she has to face reality and tell him the truth. Add that with the fact that the past will not stay where it's supposed be and you have a recipe for some interesting Roswellian adventures.
here's the link again: viewtopic.php?t=1235

AU- DREAMER/CANDY

Title: Save Me, Love Me
Rating: Mature
Summary: This is just a seg-way fic that I wrote up, an excess idea that I got while developing one of my other fics. I also wanted to write a fic, that only had one part and although it may be a long one, my challenge was achieved, lol.

Summary: I wanted to play around with the whole Liz getting shot and Max saving her idea but have it happen in a completely different circumstances and in a world where aliens, humans and hybrid co-exist. I also wanted to play around with the idea of them not knowing each other at first, making the connection first instead and then falling in love.

here's the link again: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 31&start=0

xx willow
Last edited by willowbv on Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Adding another fic I've started.

Work In Progress

DREAMER - AU

TITLE: You've got to be kidding me

RATING: PG-13, if higher it will be because of violence or language

COUPLING: M/L and a little bit of the other CC couples

SUMMARY:
There are aliens.
Liz Evans is Liz Parker, why the name change? you'll find out later She's 25 years old.
Kane (guess who he is?) is 26.
The whole gang are there, just in different roles.
I can't give too much away because, it's that kind of fic, a little different for me, but I thought I'd play with "everything/ everyone one is not as they seem" idea anyway....

Here's the link again: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=9167
Last edited by willowbv on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Hey all, I've got a new fic out, it's part of the Lost and Found series I'm working on. The first one is obviously a dreamer one, after that I'm going for the candy and then giving the stargazer fic a shot. I'm playing around with having one for Kyle and Tess too, but I'll keep you updated.

Here's the stats for it though:

DREAMER - AU

TITLE: Finding and Losing Love ( The Lost and Found Series)
RATING: Mature
COUPLING: Max and Liz

SUMMARY: I can’t really say much about this one without giving much away, so here’s all I can give:
Max and Liz have a history together, a history that changed lives and which will continue to do so now that history forces itself into their present separate lives.

Here's the link again: viewtopic.php?p=430878#430878
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Updated The Promise - viewtopic.php?t=1376
Completed Nice To Meet You Anyway - viewtopic.php?t=6801
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Posted an update for The Promise: viewtopic.php?t=1376&start=0

Also, I'm having an author's chat on Friday 16th Dec, 10pm EST at DAS (there's a link in my sig), so it would nice to have people to chat to :)

xx willow
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Apologies to anyone who turned up for my author's chat last night. There's a problem with my internet service in my area that they chose not to inform any of their customers of (which I thought was really considerate :roll: of them)until I found out at 3am this morning and they have no idea how long the problem will last. Believe me, I wasn't too happy with them, so I just wanted to apologise for taking up any of anyones time.

xx willow
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Emz80m wrote:Just wanted to tell you how much i love all your fics!
Awww, thanks. Speaking of which, I've just posted the first part to my new fic, Blink (viewtopic.php?t=13040). Here's a little summary.

Blink

Couples: AU, Max/Maria, Max/Liz

Rating: Adult

Summary: Max Evans is in his senior year in high school and although his life isn’t easy, he would trade his life in Roswell for anything.
Queen Leilana of Antar is in need of a King for her kingdom. Bored of her concubines and having grown tired of being courted by the finest of eligible bachelors, Leilana is desperate to find her true King to take the throne beside her and bear his heir for her kingdom.

Authors Note: Details You Need To Know:
Max, Liz, Michael, Isabel and Tess are aliens.
The crash did happen except with a twist. Max ended up adopted by the Evans’ like the show while the others ended up…elsewhere.
Liz is initially called Leilana.
Liz, Michael, Tess and Isabel are 22 yrs while Max is 18.

And also, I’m taking no prisoners with this fic, there will be some fun parts but there’s going to be a lot of angst, so be prepared…

here's the link: viewtopic.php?t=13040

xxx will
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Hey everyone!!!

Just a quick note to say that I'll be doing an authors chat on DAS on Thurs 9th Feb at 11:30pm GMT / 6:30pm EST. Hopefully things should go okay this time, it would be great if ya'll stopped by and said hi :D
Ellie wrote: I'm not gonna read this Blink fic until you come back with more chapters for the others you've already got me hooked on. And especially not getting all strung out on another of your angsty fics, you do them so well, only to have to wait on updates till I'm climbing the walls.:P So I'm gonna see how long I can hold out on reading this new one. Please come back with more of your others, any of them, soon.:)
You're liking Blink. yay!! The angst isn't going to come into Blink for a few more updates. I'm actually working on the next update right now (took a break to slip in this post) I should have it done tomorrow.

Compliments on your fic by the way. I'm hooked and so happy that I won't have to wait too long for any updates like you have to do with mine, which I apologise for btw 'cuz I really want to update but it's a busy month for 21st birthdays this month but hoping to also update of...it's looking like the Love Lost and Found series because I haven't updated that in a while.

Then does anyone remember Changes? I'm bringing that out of dead and buried next week for updates, so watch out for it. :wink:

xx will
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

Hey all,

Apologies for the longer than planned absence, I fell ill for a while, but now I'm all better and catching up with RL and my fics.
Here's my schedule for order of updates:

1. Finding and Losing Love (AU) - done
2. Changes (UC/CC) - working on the next chapter
3. The Promise (CC)
4. You've Got To Be Kidding Me (AU)
5. Blink (AA)

P.S. Ellie, I sent you a pm about Run To Ground. Loved it!

xx
willowbv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by willowbv »

AN: Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates, I fell ill again and then had my dissertation and exam revision to catch up on. But I'm back and have updated Changes, which is now on the AA board.
Will try to get an update of The Promise soon, I've got the next part all mapped out and I am pretty excited about it.

Here's my planned schedule of updates:
2. Changes (UC/CC) - done -
http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=956

3. The Promise (CC) - pending
4. You've Got To Be Kidding Me (AU) - pending
5. Blink (AA) - pending

xx will