Candy***Dream***Land (Updated 11/15/08)

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Candy***Dream***Land (Updated 11/15/08)

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:04 am, edited 38 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Banner: CandyDreamQueen
Summary: Elizabeth Parker thought she’d lost everything when her parents died in a tragic car accident. But sometimes the greatest loss can become the greatest gain.
Summary: As a Light Guardian of earth, a divine protector of the human race, Max has watched over mankind since the beginning of time. The actions of humans have always fascinated him. He has even often wondered what it would be like to become human himself. Therefore, when he and his Dark Guardian brother are offered the chance to become humans for one week, Max finds that he is unable to pass up the opportunity…but falling in love was never part of the plan.

Sneak Peeks

Summary: I have not really worked a summary out yet but this is the info I do know about the story so far. Michael Guerin is an up and coming photographer. Maria Deluca is a sassy bar waitress. The two meet at an exhibition of his work.
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:29 am, edited 23 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

The Engagement
Summary: I hate it when authors don’t leave a summary. So we're just going to pretend like the whole Tess thing never happened. Accept I am going to be sticking to the same story with the aliens. You fallow me? Same story minus the gerbil. Max and Liz stayed together. This story takes place after their prom. This is just a little fluff piece that I wrote.

A Tale of Three Christmases
Summary: Max Evans and Liz Parker fell in love when they were young, but something happened that caused them to split apart. Years later what happens when a little Christmas magic throws them together again? (Hehehe I always wanted to write one of those cheesy lines like that.) Warning: Max is a bit of a scrooge in this story.

First Time
Summary:A rendition of what happened between Max and Liz the night of Gomez.
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:04 am, edited 16 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Re: CandyDreamQueen's Fics

And We Will Love

Summary: This is a response to a challenge that I took from LoveIsForever. It’s number 17. I don’t know why I called it And We Will Love. It was just the first thing that popped in my head when I was typing it, and I like it for some reason. This might be a little confusing. The story is the same as Roswell but there are a few differences. Here are the new things. Liz never dated Kyle. There is no sheriff Valenti, and there is no FBI. Alex knows that Max, Michael, and Isabel are aliens because Liz and Maria told him somewhere along the road. But Liz dose keep a journal, and Michael did steal it and read it. So basically just imagine the same show minus the stuff that I mentioned. It picks up after Sexual Healing. Oh but the couples are all still the same. Max and Liz take their relationship to the next level. Of course not without consequence. If you want to know the whole story go and read the challenge but I really wish that you wouldn’t. It kinda gives away the ending. Though I will say if you do read the challenge know that the story isn’t going to go exactly how you think it is.

Dreaming of You

Summary: I hate it when authors don’t put a summary. Hold on one minute let me write chapter one first…..Okay done, so this is what this story is about Max loves Liz, Liz loves Max they get together and live happily ever after. Just kidding although that dose happen in this story. The year is bla bla balblbalba Maxwell is the Prince of Antar and Areliza aka Liz is the princess of Berail. The two planets are at war with one another. Although they have never met Liz and Max are having reoccurring dreams of each other. Very sexual dreams if you know what I mean (gives sleazy look).

Banner: mrsjbehr
Feet Wet in the Sand

Summary:Max, Liz, Michael, and Maria all have busy lives. Max, as a well respected Doctor at The University of Roswell Medical Center. Liz, as the assistant director at The Research Center for Molecular Biology (Roswell division). Michael, owning his own art studio. And Maria, with her now famous shop of eccentric body oils called Self’s Sensations. But more than their jobs there is something else that keeps them even busier. Their kids!! Now the four of them just need a brake from it all. Some time to relax and get away. A peaceful relaxing holiday where they can just get their feet wet in the sand.

Banner: Evelynn
Love Not Forgotten

Banner: Crashdown51
Once a Knight always a Knight, but Once a Night’s enough

Banner: Shiesty23
After the End of the World
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Re: CandyDreamQueen's Fics

Roswellian Chronicles

Superhero of the Month - Mods Choice (December 2008)
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Re: CandyDreamQueen's Fics Updated 10/04/08

A Thousand Words
One – (A familiar (Face) of an angel) – : Aug 03, 2007 12:47 am

Daddy's Daughters
ONE: Sat Sep 29, 2008 7:40 pm
TWO: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm
THREE: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:38 am
FOUR: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:36 am
FIVE: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:34 pm
SIX: Sat May 16, 2009 6:28 am

Fallen in Love
FIRST – Watching Them – : Sat Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm
SECOND Becoming Them – : Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:28 pm
THIRD – Meeting Them – : Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 am
FOURTH – Touching Them – : Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:17 am
FIFTH – Weighing Them – : Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:33 pm
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Sat May 16, 2009 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.