Traitor's Fics - AN, Pls read- 10/24/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Traitor's Fics - Updated- 7/26/11

Post by Traitor »

Finally posted Fic four in the Destruction series: Fragment and Shatter. Hope you all read and enjoy!

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Traitor's Fics - Authors Note- 8/12/11

Post by Traitor »

Big thanks to RoswellOracle for the banner to Destruction Series! Its posted on the first page!

Also, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not gone...just taking a minor break. I got into a pretty severe accident a week ago and although not majorly physically hurt, I am an emotional wreck at this point. I thought I was going to die, really and truly. I had pretty much accepted it, but luckly, bystanders can save your life.... Just when I had almost lost faith in people! lol

Anyways, I'm taking a couple of weeks to focus only on my family and I hope you all understand. I won't be away long, I promise. I'll still be lurking around....

Till then!

==Syd

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Traitor's Fics - Authors Note- 8/12/11

Post by Traitor »

Posted a new short one parter called Nefarious. Pre cannon, Tess POV story. Hope you all enjoy it!

Also the next chapter of Possession should be up by late next week!

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Traitor's Fics - Updated- 8/25/11

Post by Traitor »

Chapter 14 of Possession is up! Numb will be updated by tomorrow!

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Traitor's Fics - Updated- 10/22/11

Post by Traitor »

OK, if anyone actually reads my thread, I need some opinions. I'm finishing up with the rough drafts of numb and possession and am going to be needing to sink my teeth into a new project soon. I'm thinking another crossover but I'm not sure.

What would you guys like to see? Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Traitor's Fics - AN, Pls read- 10/28/11

Post by Traitor »

Hello my darlings!!!

Long time, no see, huh? I know I've been gone for, well, forever. But I wanted to give a little update as to why I've been away so long.

As anyone alive knows, real life sucks majorly sometimes. Crap happens an it seems like the last couple years have been especially crappy. March of 2012 I was asked to leave the salon I was working at by the owner who happened to be one of my best friends. Proof never to mix business and friendship. Went to another salon but with the crap economy my business suffered. I was stressed, unhappy, and felt like I was needing something. That's when my husband and I realized we wanted another child. So due to all the stress, we decided I needed to stay home and focus on our kids/trying for another child. Quit my job... destressing was going well and even though it had been several months and we had yet to conceive, we were sure it was going to happen soon.

And then on June 5th of this year, an insane, freak, crazy, out of nowhere tornado hits my house while my family huddles in the shower. Half my roof and a few trees went bye bye with the wind. Did I also mention this is two days before my birthday? Lovely, huh?

Then, because my life apparently wasn't crappy enough, we have to sue our insurance company because the policy we've had for ten years decided the didn't cover roof damage... how you don't cover that I'll never know.

Fast forward a couple months and once again, yay for more crap! My husband and I both have fertility issues and are now on hormone injections. Oh and my son has had strep 3 times and we found out he has dislexia.

So that about sums it up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the storm is finally passing and that hopefully I can get back to writing soon.

Be on the lookout for Posession to make its return soon and thanks to those of you who have messaged me and kept reading!

Love ya!!

Mags