Behrlyliz's Corner of the World

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I feel as though I have entered the land of Bizaro World, cuz' I just found out that my story Invitation to Trouble has been nominated over at Memories for 'story with the most promise'. I'm trippin. I mean...I'm completely shocked :shock:. I didn't even know that anyone had nominated the story but who ever you are...thank you :D . Now, I don't honestly believe that I have any chance on winning cuz' I'm up against Shelly's Evil Comes Quietly and tequathisy's Here Be Dragons, which are both amazing stories. So I'm just gonna end my little speech, in the infamous words of Kyle Valenti, "I'm just happy to be nominated" and good luck to Shelly and tequathisy.

Oh yeah...I get a nominee banner. Isn't it cool 8) :).

Story With the Most Promise
Invitation To Trouble
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I'm back to drop off my runner-up banner for Invitation to Trouble. This is really cool. I'd like to thank all who voted for me. Thanks so much.

<center>Image</center>
<center>Runner up for story with the most promise --Invitation to Trouble</center>
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I just dropped off a new banner for my new story ( :roll: I know, another one and I haven't even updated the ones I have posted). It's called My Own Summer, Shove It. Crashdown_51 did the banner and it's gorgeous but then again, you never expect anything less than perfect from her. Anyway, check it out. It's on the first page.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I've been nominated for four awards over at A Roswellians' Fantasy Convention :shock:.

How cool is that 8)? I haven't a chance in heck of winning but it's an honor just the same to be nominated with such fantastic stories.

Invitation to Trouble
ARFC's Most Suspenseful Fanfic

Another Morning Stoner
ARFC's Most Heartwarming Fanfic (I really have no idea how AMS got nominated for Most Heartwarming :?, but I'll definitely take it :lol: )

Coming Clean
ARFC's Most Addictive Fanfic Award
ARFC's Naughtiest Fanfic Award

I get a nominee siggie :D. Check it out.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I'm so shocked :shock:. I won ARFC's Most Heartwarming Fanfic for Another Morning Stoner. So, thanks to all who voted for me. I really really really appreciate it :D .

Another Morning Stoner
Team Framing Hanley
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Just wondering if you are going to write more to your stories?
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Behrlyliz's Corner of the World

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

**KNOCK, KNOCK**. Anyone home? It's been a year, still wondering if you're going to write more to your stories.
DaleStateShorty
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Behrlyliz's Corner of the World

Post by DaleStateShorty »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:**KNOCK, KNOCK**. Anyone home? It's been a year, still wondering if you're going to write more to your stories.

I have got to agree with you 100%!! I started reading the stories not realising they were all incomplete :( .. Please come back and post some more to these wonderful stories you created!! It's such a shame to see them lay idle!! Hope to see you around sometime soon!! Hoping all is well with you also :D .. Toodlez :)

*jEsSaH*
.. Arizona Cardinals .. Newcastle Knights ..

Seriously, like I care what you think! LMAO!!