A Roswell coincidence

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

how sad am I? I was looking for a new set of curtains for my bedroom and I bought a pair just because they had this pattern on them.

Does it remind anyone else of the whirlwind galaxy or is it just me?
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

that reminds me. It's not sad, its cute.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I don't know how much of a Roswell coincidence this is but there is a Chinese restaurant in my hometown and the other day I noticed that it had a new sign up that said...

Saturday Night
Chinese/Mexican Buffet

Can anyone say Senor Chow :lol:
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

I actually met a Rath in college. It was so freak of all the characters names I never thought I'd meet someone with the exact same spelling and he was Indonessian.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

How about this one..... my husbands grandmother lives on Parker Ave and I just bought a home that is located on a Elizabeth Street.... :wink:
lazza
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In the special place where all is right in the world of Roswell...aka Australia

Post by lazza »

I just found out my best friends uncle is Max Evans...and her mum's name is Liz. I never put it together because it's her maiden name.
I'd so marry him just so I could say I was married to Max Evans...but he's 43 and gay :?
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

lazza wrote:I just found out my best friends uncle is Max Evans...and her mum's name is Liz. I never put it together because it's her maiden name.
I'd so marry him just so I could say I was married to Max Evans...but he's 43 and gay :?
oh well
Banner by Evelyn
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

I live is southern CA so this is expected to happen occasionally, but I met a girl named Liz who has a license plate frame that says "West Covina dealership" on it...which is where roswell was filmed.

Also, not a huge deal but I'm playing Isabel in Pirates of Penzance this weekend.

Oh, and its been mentioned other place but...Isabel from Grey's Anatomy is Isabelle Stevens which would make sense if she married Agent Stevens from the first few epi's. And Izzy is dating Alex...

Lindsay
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

I just graduated from a two year community college and my robes where the EXACT same colors as the ones worn in the last ep. It was superby creepy.

As soon as I realised this I was so weirded out I actually spent a good five minutes examing the ceiling. And then after I remined myself to stop being a freak I spent another ten minutes examining the ceiling cause I was bored.

That's my freaky coincedence.

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

these are great

Post by SarahWhitman »

Ok first I have to comment on previous postings:
1. the license of Zan Evans---that is so cool! I would have tried to explain it to everyone at work and then, like you, had to have come here to share it with people who understand. :)
2. WTF is up with "Well Fed" as a name meaning? Seriously....
3. the Covina license plate thing: When I went to see Nick Wechsler when he was in Cleveland, my friends and I spotted a license plate that had Deluca on it and we took pictures. :oops:
4. the Curtains thing: nope, not sad, in fact I would've done the same thing and have in such situations as finding stickers with that symbol or the hand print.
Now my addition: There is really a William Atherton! He's an actor and I THINK there may be an author with that name as well, but I forget. :roll:
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3