Roswell love interests

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

AstroBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell love interests

Post by AstroBlueEyes »

I love the relationships that formed in this series! Liz and Max was very much enjoyed and so was Maria and Michael. I have always loved Maria and Michael , they are def my favorite couple. I also like Tess coming into the picture . I did hate her when she killed Alex BUT before that I did not really mind her. Alex and Isabel , oh how I wish they had more time together . I would have loved seeing them together a few episodes prior to his death. Still breaks my heart that he died. Recently I have gotten almost my entire family hooked on this series, they just love it! I don't know how anyone could dislike this show. Just such a amIng story. I have almost completed collecting all the roswell books as well. I had them on kindle but I needed paperback copies incase a apocalypse happens and electricity isn't a possibility, I am so obsessed I need those books if we go back to Stone Age lol. It's nice to know there are people like you out there who loves this series as much as me!