Have a Question and Kind of wanted to see . . .

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Have a Question and Kind of wanted to see . . .

Post by Fred »

. . . if anyone I use to know was still here and if they are (or not) are there fans still on here enough to answer a question quickly.

So a long time ago there was a cannon thread (You know "When is Max's birthday? and what not) but I didn't see it (maybe cause I haven't been here in 10 years - I was surprised I knew my name and password). Anyway - the question I have is what was the full date (mm/dd/yyyy) of EOTW and also when did the Roswellians graduate from High School? I want the actual dates not the dates those episodes aired (in case there is a difference).

I'm not ready to actually post anything but I've been reading and writing (yes Fred reads and writes :shock: ) and those dates are needed.

I appreciate anyone's help. Thanks bunches.

Hugs and all that, :wink:
Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Have a Question and Kind of wanted to see . . .

Post by Tzigone »

So a long time ago there was a cannon thread (You know "When is Max's birthday? and what not) but I didn't see it (maybe cause I haven't been here in 10 years - I was surprised I knew my name and password).
The thread is hiding in the fanfic discussion section.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4462
what was the full date (mm/dd/yyyy) of EOTW
RoswellOracle.com puts it at Nov. 22-24 of 2000.
Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Smac »

I haven't been here in quite a while but OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe I was just browsing to see Fred was lurking about! I have missed all you ladies that I used to chat with! I hope all is well with you Fred,'it has been like forever. Sherrie aka Smac still looks around here every blue moon when I get the chance. Hope to chat with you again soon....I don't even remember how to get on a chat :D but I still hope to talk to you again.
I don't know the exact Graduation date but it was June 2002.
Much Love,
Smac
Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Smac »

I finally got back here with the graduation date. It was June 12th,2002. Hope that helps
chriskelworth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by chriskelworth »

Cool, so I guess we're coming up on the 15th anniversary of their graduation. :) I wonder if they'll go to any reunions!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I have a question, and didn't know where to post it....
It appears that my previous links to roswellfanatic.net/archive no longer works. Are we not going to be able to access old stories or repost anymore?

Sure hate to lose that source for stories.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

keepsmiling7 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:46 pm I have a question, and didn't know where to post it....
It appears that my previous links to roswellfanatic.net/archive no longer works. Are we not going to be able to access old stories or repost anymore?

Sure hate to lose that source for stories.
Do you have access to the yahoo group that was made a long time ago cause I know when there were issues before someone posted on there and I thing it was Angel who take care of it.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!