Roswell Revival

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Roswell Revival

Post by clueless »

Majandra and Brendan this past week have started a revival campaign on Twitter.

They want us to tweet the following every Saturday @netflix - the people have spoken! Give us the show B+T!!!! @barontoluca http://www.baronandtoluca.com #NETFLIXforBandT

Please share and see if we can get the project some life and visit http://www.baronandtoluca.com for more info!
StarJet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Roswell Revival

Post by StarJet »

"Baron and Toluca" sure sounds like "Guerin and DeLuca", and it in general screams "Roswell", but can we even be sure that it's going to be a Roswell revival? Somehow feels like it could be a Roswell-inspired new thing.
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

Follow them @baronandtoluca

Not really sure what the exact outcome would end up being. Only Michael and Maria or would the rest of the cast jump on? I'm not sure. But I'll give it a shot. Fuller House has done pretty well...and Gilmore Girls 4 part series or whatever it's going to be will be out next fall. It's worth trying.
The Keeper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by The Keeper »

I am so all up amongst this, it's not funny!

I agree with StarJet - this whole thing absolutely screams Roswell. There are so many signs pointing towards it, regardless of it being promoted as 'Baron and Toluca'. My thinking is that it's going to be a spinoff of some form based on Michael and Maria's exploits.

Why would they target us Roswell fans if it weren't related? I mean, Vasquez Rocks, the Roswell font on the website, the synopsis of the show, the familiar rhyming of Baron and Toluca to Guerin and Deluca, Majandra and Brendan's sneaky 'Candy' tweets, and probably not so much related, but the cast have been posting a lot of random photos with each other lately...coincidence? I think not...

I shouldn't get excited, but what the hell. I thought the show was dead and buried, never to be seen again, so if this is something new, I am all for it. Bring it on Netflix.
Last edited by The Keeper on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@netflix - the people have spoken! Give us the show B+T!!!! @baronandtoluca http://www.baronandtoluca.com #NETFLIXforBandT #ROSWELLBACK
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Another piece of the puzzle is that on the baronandtoluca Twitter page it says born in 1947 so another nod to the show. It may not be a complete reboot but it definitely seems like a spinoff of some sorts.
The Keeper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by The Keeper »

clueless wrote:Another piece of the puzzle is that on the baronandtoluca Twitter page it says born in 1947 so another nod to the show. It may not be a complete reboot but it definitely seems like a spinoff of some sorts.
I hadn't even noticed that. Good find. I think it's smart what they are doing. Building up the excitement piece by piece, but still being very mysterious about the whole thing. It will make whatever eventuates even more amazing.
@netflix - the people have spoken! Give us the show B+T!!!! @baronandtoluca http://www.baronandtoluca.com #NETFLIXforBandT #ROSWELLBACK
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Whatever it is, I am super excited!!!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Remember to Tweet about it today!

Tweet #NETFLIXforBandT and make sure to @ Netflix to all your tweets.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tzigone »

I still want to know more about the project. Even real info on the genre. And "life imitates art" - what does that really mean? So many questions.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Do we have any fan artists here? We're having a fan art campaign over at Crashdown.com in conjunction with Baron and Toluca (as a way to help promote it and gain the attention of Netflix) and we're looking for some talented artists! And since Baron and Toluca is "not exactly" Roswell but is definitely along those same lines :mrgreen: , I thought maybe we have some Candy fans and Roswell fans who would like to submit something!

Here's the article with the details: http://crashdown.com/news/2016/08/fanar ... bt-fanart/
*Take notice of the submission and tweeting dates!

Here's the website for B+T: http://www.baronandtoluca.com/

And be sure to follow :arrow: Baron and Toluca on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook as well as Crashdown.com on those platforms as well!

Also, we are having another Twitter party THIS Saturday, August 6th at 6:00-8:00pm EST! Join us tweeting @Netflix to let them know that we want @BaronAndToluca by using the hashtag #NETFLIXforBandT! (Note: Tweetdeck and Buffer are great resources if you can't be there live!) :D 8) :mrgreen:

Please PM me if you have any questions! I can also be found @SarahLeeAnne and blueeyedgidget on Instagram. :wink:
I want an Alien Blast! <3