If Roswell was a new show in 2007.

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Natalie36,

Do you think Roswell was filled with subliminal messages that enslaved us and made us permanent fans?

:lol: If Roswell is the disease, I don't want a cure. :wink:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I think Khivar would have (and should have) been more of a threat. And his presence on the show would have been longer than two disappointing episodes. Or at least...it would have been revealed that Khivar was Jesse. Also, there would have been some past lives flashbacks or episodes.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

behrlyliz wrote:I think Khivar would have (and should have) been more of a threat. And his presence on the show would have been longer than two disappointing episodes. Or at least...it would have been revealed that Khivar was Jesse. Khivar turning out to be Agent Pierce would have worked.

Also, there would have been some past lives flashbacks or episodes.

I totally agree with you on the Kivar thing but only up to a point. Personally I liked Jesse and thought he was good for Isabel.

I hope we can agree to disagree amiably on this.

I also agree with you on the past lives flashbacks and eppies. I would have loved to see Antar and how things were when the royal 4 were there and how things were after they were killed.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Roslover39 wrote: I totally agree with you on the Kivar thing but only up to a point. Personally I liked Jesse and thought he was good for Isabel.

I hope we can agree to disagree amiably on this.

I also agree with you on the past lives flashbacks and eppies. I would have loved to see Antar and how things were when the royal 4 were there and how things were after they were killed.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I liked the character of Jesse and had no issues with him. He was definitely eye candy :wink: . But in my opinion, it would have been a good plot twister and made things a lot more interesting, had he turned out to be Khivar, even after Isabel had dream walked him those few times.

But yes, we can agree to disagree amiably over this :D . You will get no drama from me over stating your opinion :lol:.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

But yes, we can agree to disagree amiably over this . You will get no drama from me over stating your opinion.
Great Behrlyliz :) First RF, then the world! :D

Yes Jesse was eye candy. :wink:
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

But yes, we can agree to disagree amiably over this . You will get no drama from me over stating your opinion.
Great Behrlyliz :) First RF, then the world! :D

Yes Jesse was eye candy. :wink:
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

really? :P
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics