Jeff Parker's Family Tree

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Jeff Parker's Family Tree

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Hey,

I'm looking for information about what episodes talk about Jeff's parents, especially his dad. Thanks!
Get Lost in my stories.
Augustus Snodgrass
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Augustus Snodgrass »

Pretty sure the only thing that we do know about Jeff's family is that his mother's name is Claudia. I don't recall any mention of his father, ever. They never specify whether Liz's aunt in Florida is her mother's sister or her father's sister either.

We do know that the Parker family has lived in Roswell for four generations. Meaning Great-Great Grandfather Parker was the first (I think I did that right). The Crashdown was called Parker's before the crash occurred, and it was also a bar not a restaurant.

We know that Nancy Parker's family comes from Roswell, too. She mentions in season 3 that her parents thought Jeff Parker was a "hooligan", or something to that effect, when he was a teenager; this was before he started dating Nancy.

I hope this helps you! I know it's not a lot to go on, but if you are using it to write a story, it just means you get to be more creative with his family history!
I'm finally legal, and he gets married. Oh, the irony. The adolescent fantasies of an 11 year old girl have been crushed.