Roswell to be archived on the WB site?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell to be archived on the WB site?

Post by Aurorabee »

I saw this blog post today:
Meet you at the crashdown:

Incredible news, geeklets! The new WB website (set to launch in August 2008 ) is going to be archiving the original Roswell tv series. A piece of televiison brilliance that gave us such talents as Katherine Heigl (before she ruined George’s life on Grey’s Anatomy), Colin Hanks, Emilie de Raven (current stranded on a desert island somewhere), Brendan Fehr and the deliciously broody Jason Behr. I always hated how their last names rhymed.

So mark your calendars, cause this will take up at least five or six solid hours of your time. Just long enough for you to remember why this show was taken off the air so quickly in the first place. I can’t wait.
Has anyone else heard about this?
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Roswell to be archived on the WB site?

Post by begonia9508 »

Crazy that they not even mentioned Shiri!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

begonia9508 wrote:Crazy that they not even mentioned Shiri!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:
That really annoyed. She's the only one besides Colin Hanks who I think still appreciates haveing been on the show! :twisted:
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I was going to say that perhaps they wanted to mention the most visible/successful ones since the show ended, but that doesn't account for Brendan and Jason's mentions. Maybe it was the most well-known cast members + the guys that played the cute aliens?
it's better to rise than fade away.
StarJet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by StarJet »

Wow, it's gonna be great if it's true. (I hope it is :D)
begonia9508 wrote:Crazy that they not even mentioned Shiri!!!!
Yeah, same thoughts here. Roswell is not Roswell without her.
RoninBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoninBehr »

yup its true... I was on tvguide.com today seeing what would be on tv and came across this article TheWB Launches August 27 thought I'd share with you guys

~RoninBehr
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

-William Jennings Bryan
Katie-M&MAU_lover
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Katie-M&MAU_lover »

I just wanted anyone who cares to know that they are re-selling all 3 seasons together of Roswell at Best Buy for $79.99, however, I got it at BestBuy.com for only $59.99. And if you choose to pick it up at a store by you, there is no shipping fee!! I was super psyched because I was a broke high school/college kid when they were selling it before and getting all 3 seasons for $60 is a steal!!
RoninBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoninBehr »

so i was checking out thewb.com site and they have the first 4 episodes up...they will be switching the episodes every monday, they also have other shows like gilmore girls, buffy, angel, the oc,friends, one tree hill, veronica mars, and smallville..its free and i guess if you save the episodes in your playlist then you can watch them whenever you want even when they change the set of episodes...(at least thats what i think i read) *shrugs* idk but still cool that they put roswell episodes into this site...so yea...its official roswell is back on theWB... thewb.com that is :wink:

~RoninBehr
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

-William Jennings Bryan
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

I can't access the site because I live outside of the US :(

Are they posting the original episodes, with the original music?
Banner by Mel
More ME: My LJ l My Fics
RoninBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoninBehr »

i dont think so...i wathced some of the 1st episode and had the same song as dvd in the cafe instead of eagle eye cherry "save tonight"...*shrugs* yea sorry it doesnt work for those living outside the u.s. (i dont know why)

~RoninBehr

-William Jennings Bryan