Kyle's powers

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle's powers

Post by isabelle »

I'm told that in the later books, Kyle gets powers. I've never seen these books. Can anyone tell me what powers he gets?
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Kyle's powers

Post by destinyc »

SPOILER ALERT-In the later books, Kyle develops telepathic powers and is instrumental in helping with the podsquad's final showdown against the Special Unit in Turnabout. Even though earlier speculation was that his powers would be more physical, they are more mental, akin to Isabel and Tess's powers. He is able to psychically link with people and help enhance the psychic powers of the others in the group. He helps Izzy dreamwalk though her subject isn't asleep, for example. His psychic power helps bring down the Special Unit, but the intensity of this power momentarially threatens his life and wipes out his powers. He suggests to Ava that if his powers return, he would ask for her help in mastering them. If you can't find the later titles, you might try your local library. Hope this helps.-DestinyC :mrgreen:
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Kyle's powers

Post by isabelle »

Thanks.

Those books were written by Andy Mangles and I REFUSE to read anything he writes. What I have seen in other fandoms, he destroys cannon characters and doesn't care about continuity. (I'd heard that in one Roswell book, he had the aliens drinking Tabasco straight and getting drunk, rather than just as a flavor aid.) Maybe he's changed, but I'm still not going to read it.