Tess the real dupe?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Tess the real dupe?

Post by Cocogurl »

My mother (Who's loves Roswell as much as I do :D ) and I came up with this theory about Tess. Maybe Nasedo might have switched one of the pods so that Max, Michael and Isabel got the real dupe and maybe Ava was one of the real pod squad. If you think about it it kinda makes sense. You notice that out the original pod squa Tess was very evil and manipulative. And even before we found out about Tess's hidden agenda, there was a side of her I knew I couldn't trust. Like, it always bothered me whenever she mindwarped somebody and then acted like it was no big deal. But out of all of the dupes, Ava was a bit more shy and timid than the other dupes. What if Nasedo wanted switched the pods around so that the royal four got the dupe instead? Cause Tess never seemed like she had much of a conscience, but Ava was really sweet and I--if not most of us-- could see that Ava really wasn't a bad person at all.

These are just my thoughts. Now I want to hear what you guys thing? :D
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Tess the real dupe?

Post by Cocogurl »

doube posts. Sorry. :oops:
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

it could be possible and it could explain why Max, Michael and Isabel didn't feel connected to her in the way they felt connected to each other.
i mean, they saw her there and they left her there and totally forgot about her for 10 years while Max and Isabel missed Michael and always remembered him even when they weren't always together. they did lose both Michael and Tess the same day but Michael was remembered and loved and missed while Tess wasn't even remembered nor they recognized her when they saw her. Max couldn't even understand that she was actually a woman, he thought that she was Nacedo doing something to his mind ^^" think about the stories of when Max and Isabel found Michael again. Max's story was cut but you can find it at roswell uncut. he told Liz that he knew that the kid was Michael even without knowing him, he was totally sure.

another possibility is that Tess was the leaking pod from Summer of 47. or that she stayed in the pod too much and the liquid damaged her brain. :lol: lol
after all she stayed there more than Max&Co. why she didn't emerge with them? it seemed that they were supposed to "exit" from their pods at the same time. she was the only one still there. why? i find it weird. it was like if everything about her was telling that she wasn't a part of that little family, even before Nacedo found her.

it's also possible that it was simply like that. that if the dupes were the contrary of the roswell's royal four then since Tess was mean Ava was good and viceversa. Maybe Ava was a clue.
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

she stayed in the pod too much and the liquid damaged her brain. :lol:
That made me laugh my ass off! :lol: I love all of your theories. This one just always stuck with me and I wanted to hear what others thought about it. :D
Last edited by Cocogurl on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Omg..that's a thought that's never occured to me before. Tess could be the dupe..explains why she's so selfish and so evil..it's revolting lol :lol: She makes me cringe.

Haha! Could be the liquid in the pod that damaged her mind because she did stay in there too long lol. :lol:
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

maybe we found the key of everything :lol:

so, thank God that Max&Co did exit from there when it was the right moment! :shock: :| :lol:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

So very true, Coccy. :lol:
Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anchespatoon »

Hm, if you think it all over - its a very good explanation. But: Nasedo found her AFTER the other three had left, right? So, he must have changed the pods afterwards. The three didnt feel any connection from the beginning. Or Nasedo changed pods BEFORE they left? But i cant imagine that.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Anchespatoon wrote:Hm, if you think it all over - its a very good explanation. But: Nasedo found her AFTER the other three had left, right? So, he must have changed the pods afterwards. The three didnt feel any connection from the beginning. Or Nasedo changed pods BEFORE they left? But i cant imagine that.
I'm thinking that he might have switched the pods before. Ava was so much different than Tess. She was submissive but very loyal to Zan. I don't think she ever would've betrayed him the that Tess did. If the Ava on Antar was at all like the hybrid Ava, then she would've been no use to Nasedo.
Last edited by Cocogurl on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anchespatoon »

OK good point. So... if he did so, he must have been fully aware of the behaviour of the 3 others. Because he must have known that they wont feel any connection to her by leaving the pod (without her). This was the only chance to get her and to raise her seperatly. But the more i think about that, the more plausible it seems to me....