Roswell Books

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Roswell Books

Post by RoswellOracle »

So Im very curious about the Roswell books (Roswell High, Loose end, Simon Pulse) Can someone verify there is 10 Roswell High books, 3 Loose ends, and 8 Simon Pulse? Are they not in pront anymore? Why and which ones are the ones that are hard to find?
That is correct. 10 Roswell High books that were written before the TV series, and they are what the series is based on.

The other 11 books have nothing to do with the first books, like the TV series really has nothing to do with the first 10 books.

The Loose ends and Simon Pulse books are all based on the TV series and are like 'lost episodes'. They are kind of rare because not many were ever printed. They printed fewer of each book that came out because they weren't selling all that well, and yes they are all out of print. The last book "Turnabout" is the most rare.

But some people are taking ridiculous advantage of that fact and asking as much as $50, $75, even $125 per book. Don't be sucked in and tempted to pay these kind of prices. If you really want to purchase the books, stay away from Amazon and head to ebay. All of the titles are usually available, and you may have to wait a little while for auctions with decent prices, but I often see the books for around $7-15 each, and sometimes a lot less. Occasionally you can pick up several books at once in the same auction.
Last edited by RoswellOracle on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Roswell Books

Post by AlysLuv »

Thank You RoswellOracle for the help :D
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian