Bring back Roswell on E! online

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

simplyshiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bring back Roswell on E! online

Post by simplyshiny »

Cocogurl wrote: Eww, Jayne was too much of a pig to be attractive to me. :lol: But, you're right. I guess Brendan is hotter, especially on Samuri girl. :)
Oh Jake Stanton....they should have I <3 Jake Stanton shirts like they have I <3 Jake Ryan...and yeah, Jayne was kinda a pig...but he was so funny!
Thanks Singerchic4!!
Mamma Mia! Michael and Maria!
Watch my Candy Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D719jj_1eg
R.I.P. Precious Gem
Break the Silence
http://www.ovarian.org/
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Yeah, Jayne was pretty funny. :lol: And I agree, they should totally make Jake Stanton shirts. I think he's so incredibly hot on Samuri girl. :D
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

im so late but it's still going on and i so voted for roswell :mrgreen:
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Here is the thing I don't think they can bring the same cast back.
Katie is on Grey's Anatomy, Shiri is on ER, Emily is on Lost, Colin is on Mad Men and Adam is on CSI.
If they bring it back I would want the same cast. I know that I'm being mean by saying it. I just fell in love with that cast. Maybe if they do a future thind. Like with their kids. The real cast can stop by. That way we still get them.

How do you all think they should do it?
- Amanda
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

KH is more than likely not going to last much longer on Grey's anyway, no matter what the executives there say because they've lied before. ER is ending this year so that wouldn't be a problem for Shiri, the new pilot that's she is doing with Kerr Smith might be a problem if it gets picked up. Emilie isn't even on Lost this season so that won't be a problem either.

If they were ever going to bring the show back, they'd have to go back and fix all the inconsistencies and the plot-holes from the first one. I think they should make a movie instead of a show, because there are way too many SCI-FI shows on TV right now. I also think that they should find writers that don't contradict themselves in the storyline.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)