Roswell Con

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell Con

Post by Anchespatoon »

I didnt know where to put this, but i have a few questions about the convention subject:

Was there any Roswell Con (like LOTR Con, Star Trek Con etc) in the past somewhere? (Beside Alien con in Roswell.)

Or is this Roswell Fandom included into other Sci Fi Fandoms?

Are there any User Meetings (different Roswell boards)like you have in other boards?

Is there still an Alien Con in Roswell? If yes, when?
polar vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Roswell Con

Post by polar vixen »

There was a crashdown convention i think it as in 2002, in the UK, it was a combin ation of Roswell and Smallville, unfortunately they didn't make it past 1 year, and had to make a lot of refunds - guests didn't turn up, with only a couple of weeks, if any notice, everything was way behind schedule, but i think it was the first con the organizers had ever done, and although it was great BECAUSE you got aotof 1:1 with the guests (william Sadler and Nick Weschler from R) things weren't well arranged, that's the only one i know of, sorry!
Formerly ezriboots

Go see my roswell vids!
http://polarvixen.fresh36.com
solynn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by solynn »

There is a UFO convention in Roswell, NM every summer. I went a few years ago. Check out their website here: http://www.roswellufofestival.com/
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

There was also a SciFi Convention in 2003 in Newark New Jersey. Brendan, Nick, and Majandra attended the event.

Then there was the Zeke Lerner Bowl-A-thon that Nick,Brendan, Majandra, Devon, and Shiri attended. The event was started in 2002 by Roswell fans to help raise awareness about Spinal Muscular Atrophy after the fandom learned that producer and writer Garrett Lerner son Zeke suffered from the disease. The Roswell fans helped raise over 80,000 dollars if not more money from this event in order to help this wonderful cause.