Question about Max & Liz

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

BritttheDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Question about Max & Liz

Post by BritttheDreamer »

Carrie,

I completely agree with you. I did watch Roswell when it first aired but after it ended I sort of fell out of touch with it but then a few months ago I was surfing Netflix and came across that I could watch all 3 seasons online and was like 'Wow, I haven't watched this show in forever.' So I sat down and seriously watched all 3 seasons and barely slept or anything. Max and Liz touched me again a few months ago just as much as they did when I was 12 and I felt very robbed by the sudden ending. I've noticed that several shows that have gone on UPN after being on WB were robbed of more air time. Seasons 1 and 2 were good but Season 3 of Roswell is probably my favorite and yet when they could have come up with a ton more story lines, the show was canceled. Same goes with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. WB had it for 5 seasons, then UPN took it and it only was on another 2 before it ended. Now granted the BTVS verse was a little different because originally season 5 was supposed to be the last season but still.

Okay, back on track as to what I was saying before I got lost in my rant. lol. I do agree that the show ended very abruptly and we were robbed of that Max and Liz moment. We saw Michael/Maria, we saw Isabel/Jesse (sort of), we even had to deal with Max/Tess, yet they didn't give us die hard dreamers the courtesey of seeing Max/Liz? That devastated me.

Okay long rant over. :D

-Britt-
Sin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sin »

It certainly boggles the mind how the writers could never give an on-screen love screen to the main ship of the show, yet they had no problem giving one with Max and Tess. Just another insult and injury to the dreamers and fans of Roswell. I still don't understand how they could do that.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I think that Max and Liz did have sex. If you watch Graduation, just watch the way that Liz look at Max during the graduation ceramony. They were extremly close to eachother towards the end of the show.

But it kinda sucks that they did not show the Max and Liz love scean, like they did with Max and Tess. They could have did it like they did for Isabel and Jesse. They could have showed the aftermath of the Max and Liz loving like they did for Isabel and Jesse.
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Ok I have been a fan of the show since the beinging and I felt as dreamer I felt we kinda got robbed of our dreamer moment. Don't get me wrong I am very greatful that we got the dreamer wedding, Bt I was really hoping we would got to see a love scene. I assumed that the night that Max Proposed to Liz they made love after that. I never understood how all the other couples could have a love scene and they didn't. The show for me didn't really have an ending. They ended the show with a Big open storyline. I wish they would come back with the same cast ant give us a real ending.

Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn