Most Interesting Episodes

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamer19

Most Interesting Episodes

Post by dreamer19 »

The Convention: I loved the background story with Hubble as an alien hunter and seeing how his wife was murdered by Nasedo. I especially loved the ending with Max when the two are confronted.
Crazy: I really loved Tapolski as a character.
Wipe Out: I wish the storyline with the skins had be stretched out. I loved Kyle in this episode and how the humans decided to try and save themselves.
We Are Family: Laurie Depree...another storyline I wish they had continued with.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Most Interesting Episodes

Post by Roswellian117 »

Heat Wave: I love the whole candy action and the gazer action. I thought it was just a really great episode.

Destiny: I have no idea why but when I first heard that they had lived before it was just like oh wow.

Pilot: I mean it was the beginning of everything. It was what got me hooked.

There are more episodes but I will list them later.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The Christmas ep will always be my favorite.All the GREAT Kyle/Tess stuff will always be my number one!

Not to mention you have the whole family bonding with Jim and Tess and Tess's work on getting Jim/Amy together....which by the way Jim's "NO NO NO!!" as he runs around the house trying to clean up/clean himself up when Amy rings the doorbell was for me the funniest thing from the whole show :lol:
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

killjoy wrote:The Christmas ep will always be my favorite.All the GREAT Kyle/Tess stuff will always be my number one!

Not to mention you have the whole family bonding with Jim and Tess and Tess's work on getting Jim/Amy together....which by the way Jim's "NO NO NO!!" as he runs around the house trying to clean up/clean himself up when Amy rings the doorbell was for me the funniest thing from the whole show :lol:
LOL!!!!! Tess' «Hello! Hello!» is my favorite part of that episode.
zaneri1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by zaneri1 »

Leaving Normal: It was the episode where Max really stepped from behing the tree. Liz realized how she really felt about Max. Kyle not being a jerk after all since he did not approve nor hide Max beating. Isabel showed more than an "ice princess". Michael what can be said - Got to love Michael :lol: In my opinion it was a defining episode. The best part the end - Max places a finger on Liz lips, she walks away then turns around hugs him. He just embraces/holds her. :cry: I still cry.
I'm going to go watch it now. Thanks :)
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Ohhh now this is hard, I have a few.

Leaving Normal: Ohhh loved this episode because I believe it was the first time Liz REALLY showed Max her feelings for him. She phoned HIM when she needed someone. I thought that spoke volumes. Kyle proved to be a good guy by admitting that his buddies beat up Max, although .. I think Liz should have cut him a little slack (I suppose it was the ideal opportunity for them to split).

Heatwave: Well because it's where Max and Liz first kiss ohhh and the whole Michael/Maria bit at the beginning was HOT.

285 South: BECAUSE I LOVE Michael and Maria in this episode. I love the little smile he gives when she doesn't shop him in to the police by making up a story that she has to pee! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Pilot: Because it was the start to this wonderful, awesome show.

AND FINALLY....

Sexual Healing: And not for the reasons you may think, although the M/L action definately made it worthwhile. Michael cracked me up by telling him to just go for it. He has one of the best chat up lines in history and Max wouldn't use it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I loved that Max and Liz had an immediate connection and Michael blocked his (with good reason). It was just perfect in so many ways but the best bit or rather the funniest had to be the whole Max picking up the pencil clip. Seriously watch Alex's and Maria's faces in the backgroud ... CRACKED ME UP!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Janetfl on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

I can't believe I forgot Summer of '47, that has to be by far one of my favorite and one of the most underrated in my humble opinion.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I think the final episode was very interesting especially Max's speech where he talks about how they were all just an outsiders trying to hide themselves, deny who they really are because people might find it scary but finally he decides that he will embrace who he really is and use it to help people.

2. the episode where Liz goes away to school.

3. the episode when Isabelle was dying with Michael by her side.

4. I also find the episode where Liz was investigating Alex's death very, very interesting.

5. And of course the pilot.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

The second season Christmas episode was seriously one of my favorites. Everyone's friendship was shown and I loved it. Max and Michael...and Michael and Isabel. Then you Tess and Kyle...and Liz and Maria's. Twas great.

Blind Date - Great one between Kyle and Max.

Viva Las Vegas - Another one of my favorites. If you see my trend...all the episodes that have friendship interactions at the forefront are my favorite.

But serious ones:

Independence Day - It was the one of the most pivotal times for Michael.
Heat Wave - M/M sizzle
The White Room - How the gang came together to rescue Max
Skin and Bones - Micheal's talk with Valenti and Max and Liz interaction.

Ahh...all of them are my favorite. :lol:
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

The Toy House: The whole thing with their mom and what little we got from their past was incredibly interesting. Plus, we get to see Max grow and see things in other light. It's hard to realize one is controlling, especially when cast in a bad light. I really felt bad for Isabel wanting to tell their mom. And I truly didn't know where would the episode end. Makes you wonder how many things Diane saw all those years...
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"