Funniest Roswell Moments

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Funniest Roswell Moments

Post by Hunter »

Okay, I don't know if this thread has been done before but I've been watching Roswell lately and I've just laughed at some parts I thought were really funny. I think they should have kept slipping in funny moments instead of being serious all the time. Have you guys liked any moment in the Roswell Episodes which you thought were funny? Please share.

Okay here's one,

The Morning After- Liz and Max are sitting in the Jeep from across Mike's place and Kyle has followed them. He is behind them and Liz drops her ring. So she bends down to get that ring. Kyle who is just sitting in his car, behind the jeep assumes that Liz is giving Max a head. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Kyle: Oh my God! Liz! Get up! Liz (The expression on his face) :lol:

I'll try to think of some more. :lol:
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Funniest Roswell Moments

Post by Earth2Mama »

OMG ... I remember that epi. Yeah, that was a good one.

O.k. From what I can remember (as it's been over 7 yrs since I've seen an actual episode), I think the strikes me as funny is when our former Sheriff of Roswell, Jim Valenti starts a band. The Kit Shickers. That had to be the funniest thing, especially when they were playing during Jesse's bachelor party and the fight broke out at the bar.

Yeah, that's all I could come up with, as I still refuse to watch any of the episodes.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Hunter wrote: The Morning After- Liz and Max are sitting in the Jeep from across Mike's place and Kyle has followed them. He is behind them and Liz drops her ring. So she bends down to get that ring. Kyle who is just sitting in his car, behind the jeep assumes that Liz is giving Max a head. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Kyle: Oh my God! Liz! Get up! Liz (The expression on his face) :lol:

I'll try to think of some more. :lol:

this :lol:
always for the Max-Liz-Kyle's saga another funny moment is the one from the third season episode "crash"
this--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzePLZ3iHN0
Kyle's face is priceless :lol:

another scene that i love

(Alex is talking with Liz and Maria at the Crashdown, asking them if Isabel is glancing over at him)
Alex: Ok, ok, ok, is she looking at me?
Liz: Oh. Um...she's not...she's not really looking at you.
Alex: Isabel Evans and Alex Charles Whitman out on a date? That's like so miraculous, you know. This is the biggest moment of Alex Charles Whitman's life.
Liz: Listen, why don't you just take some deep breaths, ok?
Alex: It's just...it's amazing, you know? I...it's totally amazing. It's...it's too amazing. Oh, God! It's a joke, isn't it? It's a practical joke. You two are in on it. You bastards.
Liz: Alex, Alex, Alex, um, your paranoid schizophrenia, it's kicking in.
Alex: Right. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and go have a little talk with myself.
Liz: Ok.
:lol: :lol:
#111 Into The Woods
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Roswell is buried with tons of funny moments. It's hard to pick a few. But I must say Kyle's dry sense of humor always did it for me.

For example in 285 South. he and Max are questioning each other for the school project.
Kyle: All right, all right, let's get to the good ones. Ooh, uh...what's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
Max: Getting adopted, I guess.
Kyle: I'm gonna shed a tear.
Hilarious!

The same with a lot of expressions Maria used. Like for example in The Morning after:
CUSTOMER: Excuse me, I’ve been waiting for my hot fudge blast off for like 20 minutes.
MARIA: (Under her breath) Yeah, like you need 80 grams of fat.
But the most funny moment I can think of is this one. It happened in Monsters and was a conversation between Isabel and Maria when Maria stops her car when she sees that Isabel's jeep has broken down and isbeing towed.)
Maria: Going home? (Maria looks up at the fake spaceship on the back of the tow truck. Isabel's eyes follow Maria's line of sight--she is not amused.) Um, I mean um, do you need a ride? (Isabel stares at her for a moment and then gets in car)
Isabel: Doesn't this thing have any air conditioning?
Maria: Yeah, it's on all the way. (Isabel holds her hand over the vent and uses her power to make the stream of air cooler.) Oh my God! What are you doing?
Isabel: I'm just making it more comfortable in here!
Maria: Don't do that in my car!
Isabel: Whatever. What year is this thing?
Maria: It's a '92, and it's never been towed either.
Isabel: Well the sound system is pathetic. (Isabel holds her hand over the radio in the car and makes the radio louder.)
Maria: Oh my God! (Startled, Maria causes the car to swerve.)
Isabel: I'm just trying to help you out. (Isabel bends over and looks at Maria's keychain, which is a plastic alien.)
Maria: Oh, uh the keychain. My Mother makes them. I'll tell her to stop.
Isabel: My Mother does stupid things too.
Maria: She does?
Isabel: Don't all Mothers?
Maria: Yeah, I guess. Does she know?
Isabel: That she does stupid things?
Maria: No that, uh, you and Max are, like, you know, different.
Isabel: You mean horrible disgusting creatures from outer space who sneak into your room at night and perform excruciating experiments?
Maria stares at her in shock, then looks back at the road and slams on her breaks before hitting the sheriff's car.
Take a look at Eva's world
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The christmas ep and the way Kyle and Jim tried to watch the game around Tess.Plus the way Jim reacted when Amy rang the doorbell :lol:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Both of mine have to do with Alex.

Alex dancing at Isabel's birthday party and Alex and Kyle in the cave.
- Amanda
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

NotYourChick wrote:Alex and Kyle in the cave.
God, yes, the "What do you suppose alien crystals are going for on eBay?" conversation! Great stuff!
Take a look at Eva's world
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

The part with Michael and Maria in motel in their honeymoon suite and when everyone walks in on them, Maria's like "No, no...this isn't..." And Michael says something like "Oh come on honey." I can't remember the exact words, but then Maria just starts slapping him. It's pretty funny. It's the highway episode I believe.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

dreamer19 wrote:The part with Michael and Maria in motel in their honeymoon suite and when everyone walks in on them, Maria's like "No, no...this isn't..." And Michael says something like "Oh come on honey." I can't remember the exact words, but then Maria just starts slapping him. It's pretty funny. It's the highway episode I believe.
Episode was 285 South.

Yeah, I love all the M&M moments.

Another funny party of the Kyle/Alex in the cave: When they were liberated! OMG ... Alex coming out with his hands in the air and he said something (can't remember what exactly), but it was funny - as only Alex could be.

Oh! And them singing American Pie as well while trying to suffocate the Granderium in the glass jar.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

In Sexual Healing when Max is in Michael's apartment and they flick out all the lights and the candles come on, and Max becomes very uncomfortable and then when Liz walks in and Michael leaves saying he's got some Chaka Con (don't even know how to spell it right) in the cd player. That always makes me laugh.

Oh and another one in second season where Isabel is dreamwalking everyone right before she dreams of the girl being buried alive, she visits everyone's dreams and sees Kyle dreaming about Buddha becoming an alien. That was just too much.