Funniest Roswell Moments

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Funniest Roswell Moments

Post by NotYourChick »

dreamer19 wrote:
Oh and another one in second season where Isabel is dreamwalking everyone right before she dreams of the girl being buried alive, she visits everyone's dreams and sees Kyle dreaming about Buddha becoming an alien. That was just too much.
:lol: I forgot about that.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The way Alex acted in this scene always cracked me up :lol:

Liz: Max, Michael and Isabel...they aren't from around here.

Alex: Where are they from?

(Liz points up)

Alex: What, like Wyoming?

(Liz points higher)

Alex: Fine. Canada. They're Canucks. So, what you're saying is that the FBI is all over them because they're... illegal aliens?

Liz: Yeah. Sort of.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

dreamer19 wrote: when Liz walks in and Michael leaves saying he's got some Chaka Con (don't even know how to spell it right) in the cd player. That always makes me laugh.

I beleive it's Chaka Khan. LOL that was funny! Isabel had to drag Mike out of there :lol:

I think Alex doing the strip for Isabel's birthday was funny, I was laughing so hard at that. :lol:

There's also a M + M moment were Michael had stolen Maria's Jetta and they're driving on the highway, they get pulled over and Maria tells the cop that she has to pee in order to save Michael's ass lol. :lol: Maria's so funny.
killjoy wrote:The christmas ep and the way Kyle and Jim tried to watch the game around Tess.Plus the way Jim reacted when Amy rang the doorbell :lol:
I also thought that was funny. Jim started having a go at Tess and tucked his shirt in so he looked more presentable to Amy. Plus the fact that in the previous episodes they had four chairs at the table and then they only had two chairs on that episode is beyond me. :mrgreen:
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Another great one: in the last season Kyle is praying to his Budha statue. He asks for a woman on newyear's eve. He says something like "Kyle needs a woman. Kyle needs her badly. Kyle needs her tonight."
The look on his face is hilarious when, at that same moment, he hears somebody knocking on his door.
Take a look at Eva's world
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Lines from a Tale of Two Parties

MAX: Look at me.
MICHAEL: Sorry, I only have eyes for Maria. But she's handing her butt out to total strangers. What's that about?

MAN: No, not yet. Hey, is that Max Evans?
MAX: Yeah. Uh, Daryl, right?
MAN: Yeah. So, what are you doin', man?
MAX: What do you mean?
MAN: I mean, out...At night. On New Year's eve?
MAX: I'm looking for a party.
MAN: Right.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

I have a few of them in my head because I just got done watching all the seasons again with my 12 yr old (we've moved onto Dawson's Creek now)

Here's one:

The whole scene in VLV when the group comes back to the hotel room and Valenti is sitting there holding the sign Geurin Party.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Itzstacie wrote: Here's one:

The whole scene in VLV when the group comes back to the hotel room and Valenti is sitting there holding the sign Geurin Party.
I love the beginning of the epi when he's assigning everyone their fake names & ID's. That really was a let loose epi. :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Max and Kyle being drunk together in Blind Date. They were freaking hilarious drunks.

Every scene between Michael and Isabel in the first Christmas episode.

When Michael and Maria are making out on Michael's couch in Crazy and Maria says Max's name, and Michael goes "What!?" lol

The scene in How the other half lives when Michael and Maria are by the pool living it up, and talking about how shallow Bobby and Meredith are, then Max calls to check in and he's getting all rained on and stuff, and Michael says something about he has to take a patrol around the perimeter and then he orders ice tea.

Michael telling Max he's having a private conversation with his self when they're in jail in Viva las Vegas.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

in To Have and Too Hold, when Isabel is over at Michaels and she discovers the microscope with Jesse's blood, and then Maria comes in and tells her about the dress and she sits down and Michael tries to pat her knee.
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

From the Pilot:

MARIA: Liz, Liz what happened to you? You were on this whole like, valedictorian path. You were on your way to be like, this world renowned scientist and I was gonna be your wacky friend. I can't be a wacky friend to someone who's already whacky!! It'd be like repetitious....
LIZ: Maria you're babbling.
MARIA: I think I've earned the right to babble, all right so just deal with it.
[Max, Isabel, and Michael drive past]
LIZ: Oh my God Maria that's them!! Cut a U-ie!
MARIA: Cut a U-ie?
LIZ: Maria!
MARIA: Who are you? I mean.....
[Liz grabs the wheel and makes Maria do a U-turn in the middle of the road.]
MARIA: Oh my God, you're a crazy person.
LIZ: Maria I am not!! Please, just catch them!!
MARIA: Catch them? Liz, we're in a Jetta.

From Sexual Healing:

Maria: Liz, you did not look normal.
Liz: I didn't feel normal, Maria. I...it was the most amazing, incredible...
Maria: Unbelievable, awe-inspiring...
Liz: No, Maria. This was different.
Maria: Different how?
Liz: Um...like beyond.
Maria: Wait.
Liz: What?
Maria: You guys didn't go...beyond?
Liz: No no no.
Maria: Gonna say...you were only out for 5 minutes.