Funniest Roswell Moments

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Funniest Roswell Moments

Post by killjoy »

Man how could I have forgot this one.....I don't recall the name of the ep but the one where Maria and Michael were watching the people have sex through the window,cheering them on and how they jumped when Courtney came up behind them :lol:

Wipeout when the gang was hiding in the bathroom and Maria starts chanting "Please don't let me die like Elvis"...meaning "please don't let me die in the bathroom" :lol:
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

The parts with Maria and cedar oli :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Aprillynn
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

In season 3

Isabel: You know, Michael, I, too, was miserable around the holidays until I found my calling.
Michael: Making other people miserable.

Michael's facial expression there made me laugh.
:lol: so funny. :lol:
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

From "Michael, The Guys And The Great Snapple Caper":

Jim: Kyle? Hey, son, how was work?
Kyle: It sucked as usual. Toby has me rehabbing brake pads again. Hmm.
Kyle: "Your credit rating may be adversely affected by this action." Well, it's nice of them to let us know. So how's the job search going? You got any prospects for a full-time, well-paying job in your future?
Jim: Well, actually something did sort of come up.
Kyle: You got a job?
Jim: Well, it's not exactly a job. It's a sort of a... How do I describe this? It's a business. Kind of a small business.
Kyle: This I like. I like this. Small business?
Jim: Mm-hmm.
Kyle: That sounds profitable. Ok. Hit me. Pitch me. Make me proud. :lol:

Thanks to Aprillynn
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

The funniest moments for me are:
1. Alex and Kyle singing American Pie. It cracks me up.
2. Max and Kyle getting drunk together.
3. Whenever Kyle is talking about Buddha and when Tess calls him "Buddha Boy".

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
chunkmonster2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by chunkmonster2 »

All my favs have been mentioned I believe... But one has to be elaborated on.

When Max is drunk and in Liz's room - he touches the picture to change the faces to his face. The look on his face in the picture and the way it is pasted on the others bodies cracks me up everytime....

Could you imagine Liz finding that the next day.
Author's Page
"you come crash.... into me. yeah, baby. and i come into you."
"and how can i stand here by you, and not be moved by you?"
My Fics Below:
Returning Normal | Already Gone
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The look on Kyle's face when he walks into the living room only to stop and slowly turn around and to find that....yes that is a half naked hot girl laying asleep on the sofa.That "WTF?!" look on his face was too funny :lol:

The scene where Tess and Kyle were at the crashdown and she was eating the ice cream or pie or something.Kyle is talking about turning into a hybrid and his being a Buddhist.When Tess went "You could like....turn into a gopher or something!" I loved that whole scene. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEidf4VnTx8
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Not sure if anyone mention this one:

When Michael Maria, and Liz and Max go out for their double date...

AT dinner when MIchael throws the check at Maria and says "can you get this, I don't get paid till tuesday" Maria gets up and walks away and Max kicks him really hard under the table...

Michael's face its too funny! :lol:

OH and when Max and LIz drive to Michael's trailer to warn him about Topolsky and Kyle follows them... Liz drops her ring and from where Kyle is sitting he thinks she's ...well having much more fun than she is.. :wink: :lol:

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The whole Micheal thinking getting Maria's bumper fixed was a good Christmas gift :roll: :lol:

The whole part where they were working and he was laying out the grounds why they shouldn't give gifts and than Maria's words to that :lol:

The scared look Michael gave as he looked around at the gifts as if to say "uhhhhhh which one can I give her and not get killed?" The look he had on his face when he found the gift Isabel picked up for him and how he muttered under his breath about how much he was going to pay for it .....AKA....be in debt to Isabel :lol:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

chunkmonster2 wrote:All my favs have been mentioned I believe... But one has to be elaborated on.

When Max is drunk and in Liz's room - he touches the picture to change the faces to his face. The look on his face in the picture and the way it is pasted on the others bodies cracks me up everytime....

Could you imagine Liz finding that the next day.
That's a great scene. I love it, it's so funny. I really wanted to see more Drunken Max, he's so much fun. :lol: And i also love later in that episode when the radio guy asks Kyle to say something to win a date with Liz and Kyle is all like "Hey, I'm just happy to be nominated". :lol:
killjoy wrote:The whole Micheal thinking getting Maria's bumper fixed was a good Christmas gift :roll: :lol:
Typical Michael. But it was really thoughtful of him to pick that gift, he was concerned about her safety.

Another scene (not sure if it was mentioned) is when Michael kidnaps Maria and they had to spend the night and how everyone thought they had sex up until the point where Michael calls Maria "honey". I love how Isabel says "the moment Michael calls someone "honey", it's all over."

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz