Funniest Roswell Moments

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Funniest Roswell Moments

Post by killjoy »

The look and the kick Amy gave Jim under the table when he ask just what was she and that guy doing out there....... :lol:

No character had a bigger turn around than Jim on the show.He went from the most feared bad guy in season one to being the guy the hybrids and humans turned to for protection in the darkest times.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

ok I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this one but here it goes...

I loved the scene where Michael and Maria break into Courtney's apartment...

omg the two of them walking around with the flashlights, him making the most noise and shhhing her :lol: and then them finding the shrine of Michael in the cabinet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg I thought that was definitely one of the funnier moments on Roswell...

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The look Michael gets right before Maria smacks him in the head over Courtney always cracked me up.

The 'ohh my god' smirk Max gives and when he looks away when Alex starts his strip/dance....and Maria's look of horror. :lol:

The way Tess in Vegas was glad she didn't have a 'parent' figure to boss her around like Kyle just did and than Jim shouts "Tess don't make me come back in there!".....and she than looks humble and leaves :lol:
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

I always thought Milton was hilarious.

When he told Max one day I’m going to look an alien in the face and say I told you so. The look on Jason’s face is priceless.

I really missed Milton when he left the show.

When Michael and Alex are messing with the camera that they found in Michael’s apartment and Maria walks in and say’s wow my boobs are bigger than I thought.

Michael says it’s a wide angled lens. :lol:
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
BritttheDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BritttheDreamer »

MICHAEL: You wanted to talk, which usually means you're gonna kick my ass, so I brought some friends. In 'Behind the Music'. That part just cracks me up. I know that's a sad part of the ep but still that part just makes me laugh.

-Britt-
Lover of Metallica
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lover of Metallica »

I love the parts between Michael and Maria, too:

When Michael, Maria, and Isabel are waiting for Max and Liz in River Dog and Michael gets up on the counter and starts eating the chocolate cake with hot sauce (yuuummm!) and Maria asks them about it and Michael's like "sweet and spicy" and Maria smiles and says "I'll, uh, have to keep that in mind," and Isabel's face when she realizes what's going on and is like "Are you two flirting" in this totally helpless voice. :lol: :lol:

Another is in the second season on Michael, the Guys, and the Great Snapple Caper. It's when Michael won't show his uniform to Maria and then Max comes in and Michael comes out and Max says, "Is this some kind of deranged, sex thing?" :oops:
Still, we ravage the world that we love/ And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacal appetite/ Left us with another way to die
It's just another way to die/ Can we repent in time?
--Another Way To Die by Disturbed
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The look on MIchael's face during the Xmas ep when it finally get thru to him that Maria doesen't see his working on her car bumper as her Christmas gift. :lol: Not to mention how he tries to talk Maria into not giving gifts that year and she shoots him down big time on that idea. :lol:
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

Favorite scene in season one? Drunk scene where Kyle and Max are talking. Literally one of the best scenes in the entire series IMO.

Favorite scene is season two? During the Christmas episode when Isabel drops by Micheal's apartment to "drop" off the Christmas presents. The covo between the two is awesome.

ISABEL: What are you saying? That I get obsessed and make everyone around me miserable?
MICHAEL: I didn't say that.
ISABEL: You know, is it too much to ask that one day a year, I can be like a normal human being with a normal life and have a merry Christmas?!?
MICHAEL: No, mein fuhrer.

:lol: :lol: especially the like half smile/smirk Michael gives as soon as Isabel leaves. AHH MY FAVORITE MICHALE LOOK EVER.

Favorite scene in season three? Candy Cane and Santa fooling around in elf house.
Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

I literally laughed out loud during the episode where Kyle thinks he can change the tv channel with his "powers" when in fact its Tess stood behind him with the remote.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

One of the funnier moments for me is when Max and Liz double dates with Michael and Maria, when they're standing in the crashdown, Max had a pretty gift bag of bubble bath for LIz and Michael hands Maria the brown paper bag with the generic shampoo :roll: :lol: freakin hysterical ...

I also loved when they're at the resturaunt and Max kicks Michael under the table ... practically everything on the table falls over but the best is Michael's expression.

I also loved loved The episode where Kyle and Alex are trapped in that crystal alien cave thing and they start singing, if I remember correctly they believe they're dying ... :lol: omg I really think they worked well together

Alex and Kyle were so funny ... I loved how much Kyle changed ...by season three he was this sweet hysterical guy...I do agree with KJ that Jim went through a huge character change but so did kyle in my opinion. To be honest I really didn't like him in season one and by season three he was one of my favorites. the whole Budda thing was just awesome, his constant jokes about his lack of female companionship and how he handled his Dad's midlife crisis was just brilliant. loved Kyle! :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare