Funniest, Hottest, Sweetest, Most Heartbreaking

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Funniest, Hottest, Sweetest, Most Heartbreaking

Post by April »

I'm currently re-watching the entire series and thought it might be fun to do a Funniest, Hottest, Sweetest, Most Heartbreaking Moments survey for EACH of the CC couples. (Please don't bring UC discussion into this thread, thanks.)

Max and Liz
Funniest Moment:
Hottest Moment:
Sweetest Moment:
Most Heartbreaking Moment:

Michael and Maria
Funniest Moment:
Hottest Moment:
Sweetest Moment:

Alex and Isabel
Funniest Moment:
Hottest Moment:
Sweetest Moment:

Go for it.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Funniest, Hottest, Sweetest, Most Heartbreaking

Post by chanks_girl »

FIRST!!! Woohoo for me

Max and Liz
Funniest Moment: In Heatwave, when Liz tried to mate the snails and Max cam into the class room and they talked about it
Hottest Moment: Uhm...well... I mostly ignored those scenes but I'd say in Sexual Healing the kissing in the Crashdown and the strawberries
Sweetest Moment: Max telling Liz he's an alien (PILOT)
Most Heartbreaking Moment:I hate the episode for its absurdity; in EOTW when Liz tells Max off. She wants to have a normal life with normal boys.

Michael and Maria
Funniest Moment: the investigation of Laurie Dupree and both see a couple having sex
Hottest Moment: first kiss
Sweetest Moment: in VLV when Michael asks Maria to come up on stage to perform
Most Heartbreaking Moment: their break up in Heatwave at the rave

Alex and Isabel
Funniest Moment: in Surprise the striptease
Hottest Moment: They never really had one but I consider their kiss in FOUR SQUARE as their hottest moment
Sweetest Moment: in Crazy Alex tells Isabel he wants to protect her and he'll be there for her
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Do you really have to ask??? It's obvious...when Alex dies and Isabel is devastated. And in The Convention, when Isabel tells Alex he's suffocating her.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Oh man! Grrrr ... O.k. I haven't honestly watch a full episode, let alone all three seasons for over 7 years. So, there's a lot of stuff I remember, but then again - there's stuff I don't. But I'll give it a try ...

Max and Liz
Funniest Moment: While studying with Kyle at the Crashdown, Liz sneaks her foot up Max's leg and heads it towards his "package"
Hottest Moment: To uncover why Liz get's the flashes everytime her and Max kiss - if I remember correctly, it was at Michael's apartment - they nearly get "jiggy with it"
Sweetest Moment: Max letting Liz "see" him after disclosing he was "not of this world"
Most Heartbreaking Moment: I thought this whole scene/episode should have been more than what it was -- When Liz laid into Max - after he tried to heal her after she started getting her powers - about Tess and whole sorted mess/fiasco of Spot and Alex's death :x

Michael and Maria
Funniest Moment: At Christmas, Maria's eagerness for her present and her reaction when Michael gives her a bumper for the Jetta
Hottest Moment: I'm gonna have to go with their first kiss
Sweetest Moment: In Departure, when Michael let's Maria finally "see" him
Most Heartbreaking Moment: When Maria breaks up with Michael to "discover" who she is separate from the never ending alien abyss after Billy comes to town

Alex and Isabel
Funniest Moment: Her Birthday Strip tease - need I say more? :wink:
Hottest Moment: Did they have a hot moment? I don't remember ... :oops:
Sweetest Moment: At Prom, when Isabel kissed him
Most Heartbreaking Moment: When he died, but she kept seeing him in her dreams :cry:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I totally forgot that I started this thread. :lol:

Sometimes I can't choose just one moment.

Max and Liz

Funniest Moment: Hmm, I think I'll have to go with the mating slugs thing, too.
Hottest Moment: The "strawberries" makeout scene in Sexual Healing. The shirtless one in the apartment was pretty smoking, too, but the "I'm glowing everywhere" line just kills it for me.
Sweetest Moment: When Drunk Max uses his powers for Liz and asks, "What's so great about normal?"
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Their dance at prom. I really feel for Liz there. Also, when she's yelling at Max in Departure saying, "I jumped off bridges for you, I broke laws for you..." that really gets me, too.

Michael and Maria

Funniest Moment: The "Shampoo" scene in Crazy. :lol: Or the bumper/pearls scene in the season 2 Christmas episode. Or the "Santa and Snowflake are doing it" scene in Season 3. Can't choose.
Hottest Moment: The opening scene of Heatwave. Still the most sexy, stylized makeout scene I've ever seen on TV.
Sweetest Moment: When Maria and Michael talk at the end of HTOHL and when Michael lets Maria "see" him.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: When he breaks up with her in Destiny and tells her he loves her too much and when he goes to her room in the rain in Independence Day.

Alex and Isabel

Funniest Moment: Their first kiss. I love how Alex says, "Yes, ma'am" before he kisses her and then reiterates that he's "available for further experimentation" when he's done. :lol:
Hottest Moment: Prom kisses. What made it hot was that she was the one who had to pursue him for a change.
Sweetest Moment: When he kisses her on the forehead in Four-Squared and when he agrees to go to prom with her. And when she tells his ghost that if she ever has a son, she'll name him Alex.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Obviously his entire death, but what really gets me is the dream she has about him where she tells her she loved him and he says, "I think we both know I loved you, too."
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Earth2Mama wrote:Max and Liz
Funniest Moment: While studying with Kyle at the Crashdown, Liz sneaks her foot up Max's leg and heads it towards his "package"
omg Ellie I loved that 'moment' :lol: Kyle's expression is priceless! :lol: and the way Max jumped when she reached her destination was too cute!

Kyle was so funny in the second and third season, he was the only character they didn't screw up! :? :roll:

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Sorry going to sulk over no K/T here :P
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, I thought about including K/T, but then again they were never technically a couple. Although they should've been. We all know they should've been. I really think the show would've gone on to have a fourth season if they'd been a couple throughout late season 2 and season during season 3.

But go ahead and fill this out for K/T if you want, Rod. ;)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Kyle/Tess
Funniest Moment:

The one where Kyle was trying to change the tv channel using his yet not active powers and Tess with the remote behind making a joke out of it :lol:

Hottest Moment:
The one where they stumble across each other in the living room almost undressed and talking about underwear.

Sweetest Moment:
I have two here.
!)Where Kyle tells Tess she was part of the family he was trying to protect when he went off on Max.
2)The look he gives her as she leaves the kitchen when he realizes what all she did for him during Christmas

Most Heartbreaking Moment
The whole prom 'Like a sister' speech,the way she had to use him during the whole death of Alex bit and the fight they had in the Granolith when he yelled at her.Not to mention them not becoming a couple at all :roll:
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Max and Liz

Funniest moment
When they get caught making out in the eraser room and their parents come out to talk to the principal.
Liz says that its some big mistake and the principal says that Maybe they shouldn't have been so noisy...and Diane says that she's sure Max has a perfectly good reason for missing his classes and he just stands there speechless.

Hottest Moment
In sexual healing when Liz asks Max to take his shirt off. :D, and of course the strawberry, kitchen scene!

Sweetest Moment
1.)When Liz catches Max in the girl's locker room, he needs to see if him walking in on her in the shower was her fantasy and not just his imagination, he says "I just didn't see what you saw, I felt what you felt when you saw me, and i never really thought anyone could ever feel that way about me." :) this one of my favorite moments between them!
2.) When she climbs threw his window and he catches her, later when she tells him she's going to the reservation and he puts the necklace around her neck, presses his forehead to her's and says "promise me if anything strange happens, anything at all, you'll come back to me.)

1)When Max sees Liz in bed with Kyle.
2.)I think this was in the "harvest" episode. When they are in the street and he asks he again if she slept with kyle. He starts yelling at her saying "this means that everything I felt over the past year was a lie!"
3.)When they see the image of their "real" mother and Liz feels as if he doesn't belong with her, she runs down the mountain crying while the theme music "Here with me" is playing in the background and michael stops him and says "you have to let her go" end of season 1

Maria and Michael

Funniest Moment
When they are in the Jetta outside the motel after he tries to fix the car and it blows up, he sits in the back, he gets frustrated and punches the box and the big green alien balloon pops up.

Hottest Moment
Without a doubt during heatwave in the crashdown

Sweetest Moment
after Alex almost gets abducted by the FBI, they all vote whether to meet with toplosky and Maria votes with Michael... she apologies for wanting the 'perfect boyfriend' and he pulls her in and hugs her.

Most heartbreaking
When he's sitting on the picnic table with the flowers and she dumps him... and the flowers wilt.

Alex and Isabel

Funniest Moment
When they are at the alien convention and Alex acts surprised that they bump into each other and Maria walks by and says "oh good you found her, he's been looking for you all day" Alex just walks off humiliated and Isabel smiles.

Hottest Moment
After Isabel has that freaky dream about her and Michael and decides to move 'forward' with Alex. She pulls him in the eraser room and starts to kiss him and he tries to stop saying "we have to do this right, romance etc. how about tonight?" and she says "How about right now" and kisses him.

Sweetest Moment
The dream where they dance together and she watches from the desk. He talks about her being as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

When they dance in front of his grave, and they show her dancing by herself with her arms around no one. :cry:

Kyle and Tess

Funniest Moment
1.)When Kyle is watching tv and she is standing behind him switching the stations and he thinks he's doing it with his powers.
2.)When Kyle comes out into the living room and sees Tess sleeping on the couch, she gets up and snaps his boxers... the look on his face...priceless :lol:
3.)Also after she says she has a lamp that needs some serious trimming, they are about to kiss and the doorbell rings and he freaks out...his reactions are just hysterical!

Hottest Moment
When she tells him she has a lamp that needs some serious trimming.

Sweetest Moment
How she tries to make the perfect xmas for them.

IN Michael's apartment when he walks in and finds her with the baby, she tries to explain her side, about being raised by Nasedo and he cuts her off. "did you hear that everyone, the killer has a side!"

Awesome idea for a thread April ! :D
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Love the idea for this thread April! ... i was thinking, can we add Most Romantic Moment?
That could be different then Sweetest...

Carrie :)