Funniest, Hottest, Sweetest, Most Heartbreaking

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Funniest, Hottest, Sweetest, Most Heartbreaking

Post by Earth2Mama »

Oh, here's mine ...

Kyle and Tess
Funniest Moment: I'd have to say the Tv incident as well. :mrgreen:
Hottest Moment: The lamptrimming moment, cuz you literally feel the chemistry between the two (still pissed that the friggin' writers didn't explore that) Asses! :roll:
Sweetest Moment: When Kyle took care of Tess during the whole Spot debacle and brought her flowers
Most Heartbreaking Moment: When Kyle realized that he helped Tess with Alex's body and afterwards when he confronted her in the pod chamber - you could feel his heart break (I know I did). :cry:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Sure, Carrie, go ahead and add Most Romantic.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

April wrote:Sure, Carrie, go ahead and add Most Romantic.
Thanks April! :D

OK Most Romantic

Max and Liz
1)In season 2, when she walks by him in the crashdown and he grabs her by the arm, the whole "Im coming for you Liz!" speech... one of my favorite moments with them! :D
1)When they are in the Van and she say's "that day you saved me your life just...ended" and he say's "no that's when my life began." He tells her he loves her and the kiss all passionately ...sigh love that scene!
2)Also when he goes to the diner to calm her fears about Tess, "that day when you were shot and I saved you, that was fate, you're the one LIz, the only one, I could never be with anyone else." I might've gotten that quote wrong but you know the scene. :oops:

Isabel and Alex
When they are sitting on the rock looking up at the stars.

Maria and Michael
When he makes her dinner and finally lets her "see" him

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Max and Liz
Funniest Moment: Max's akwardness when Liz pulls him into her room while searching for her journal. The poor guy didn't know where to look.
Hottest Moment: The Kielbasa kiss
Sweetest Moment: All the early season one moments before they kissed. They were adorable.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Max catching Liz in bed with Kyle.

Michael and Maria
Funniest Moment: The two of them enjoying life poolside at Laurie Dupree's house while Max, Liz and the others dug holes in the rain.
Hottest Moment: Hello! Heatwave. Hottest tv moment ever.
Sweetest Moment: Michael taking care of Maria after Alex's death.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: 'Maybe because I love you too much.'

Alex and Isabel
Funniest Moment: Alex trying to ask Isabel out on a date and inviting her to a foreign language film to impress her while she just wants to go to a regular film.
Hottest Moment: I can't think of one.
Sweetest Moment: Alex at the prom.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Isabel's dreams about Alex after his death.
Banner by Evelyn
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

Max and Liz
Funniest Moment: Max and Kyle drunk and talking about Liz during Blind date. I love the part where Max tells Kyle that they both need to take her back from the other guy and Kyle saying something like: "both of us? You mean like I share her Monday and Tuesday and you what, get her on the weekends?" :lol:
Hottest Moment: Makeout scene in Crashdown freezer room...sexual healing.
Sweetest Moment: Skin and Bones, When Max touches Liz for the first time after she returns from Florida and gets a flash. The expression on Liz's face is probably my favorite of her's.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Departure, Max crying when he's saying goodbye/dropping Liz off.

Michael and Maria
Funniest Moment: Maria as Candy Cane and Michael as Santa...Maria getting caught on Michale's belt and they fall and that kids see it and goes "ahhhhhhhhh Santa and Candy Cane are having sex. MOM LOOK!"
Hottest Moment: Eraser room make out session...sexual healing where Maria is wearing the green dress.
Sweetest Moment: Michael showing Maria the flashes for the first time during Departure
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Maria breaking up with Michael. :( / but independence day and Maria comforting Micheal is a close second.

Alex and Isabel
Funniest Moment: Alex doing the Strip TEASE!
Hottest Moment: Prom kiss/Vegas dance
Sweetest Moment: During Cry your name, Alex right after he finishes talking to Izzy on the phone and he bites his hand...
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Alex's dying :(
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Max and Liz
Funniest Moment: Blind Date episode
Hottest Moment: All of Sexual Healing
Sweetest Moment: Graduation ending scene when they got married. :mrgreen:
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Destiny at the end when Liz walks away from Max and he calls her name and they both look at each other with heartbroken eyes before she runs off and Max wants to run after her but Michael stops him.

Michael and Maria
Funniest Moment: 285 South when the two are discovered in the hotel room and Maria flips off the bed onto Michael.
Michael: Come on, honey, we don't have to lie.
(Maria gasps in disbelief and starts to hit Michael)
Hottest Moment: Heatwave in the beginning when Michael sees her in the window of the Crashdown. He turns me on every time I see that scene! :oops:
Sweetest Moment: 285 South the looks they give each other in this scene is so sweet.
Maria: All right, how about just one personal question? You know, since I didn't turn you in back there. Why is it so important to you to find out where you come from?
Michael: Because there's gotta be something better out there for me than Roswell, New Mexico.
Michael: You think that's funny.
Maria: No, no. It's just, um...when i was a kid, I used to stay up at night and, um, make up stories about my father...you know, and who he was and...what he was doing. And they all ended exactly the same way. He would come in a limo and pick me and my mom up and take us off to some exotic place where we'd live like royalty. Because, you know...I thought to myself...there's got to be something better out there for me than Roswell, New Mexico.
Michael: Substitute a spaceship for a limo, and you know what i mean.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: When Maria broke up with Michael in the third season.

Alex and Isabel
Funniest Moment:
Hottest Moment:
Sweetest Moment:
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Cry Your name...need I say more? :cry:
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

What an awesome thread. Okay here's mine.

Max and Liz

Funniest Moment: Okay this has to be one of the funniest but also the most cringe worthy. When Max touched Liz's hand under the desk, after she droped the pencil. Now the hand touching ... romantic. :P The bit where Max pops up from under the desk and says "I was just looking for my pencil" :oops: I was like "Yeah where, in your pants?" :lol: But I LOVED the expression on both Maria's and Alex's face when they got caught. :lol: :lol:
Hottest Moment: All of sexual healing and when she kisses Max in the kitchen after he makes the aliens on the mural talk!
Sweetest Moment: When Max makes the aliens on the Crashdown wall talk to Liz and tell her that he's in the kitchen! :lol:
Most Heartbreaking Moment: EOTW ... it was really screwed up from there.

Michael and Maria

Funniest Moment: Michael gets pulled over for speeding in 285 and Maria starts rambling about wanting a pee to the police. Michael's face is priceless!!
Hottest Moment: Has to be the opening scene of Heatwave.
Sweetest Moment: He freaking stayed on Earth for Maria, need I say more?
Most Heartbreaking Moment: When they broke up in Season three and the flowers wilted.

Alex and Isabel

Funniest Moment: Has to be the striptease!
Hottest Moment: I would have to say the eraser room kiss.
Sweetest Moment: When she dreamwalked Alex and she's in the red dress.
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Alex's death and when Isabel finally lets go of him. :cry:
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!