Roswell fan appriciation get together/convention in Reno, Nv

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

diversquest
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell fan appriciation get together/convention in Reno, Nv

Post by diversquest »

I will be planning a Roswell get together for 2012. This Convention will be in Reno, Nevada at the Circus, Circus in July. All those interested in attending can contact me at Diversquest_inc@yahoo.com. This convention will be FREE, donations for the convention room will be appreciated but not necessary. All you need do is plan your trip ahead a time, book your flight, bus, train ticket & room.
I will have two rooms available at my home free of charge but it will be a first come (ask me) first taken situation. I am working on trying to get some of the stars to it. Contacting; Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Katherine Heigl, Majandra Delfino, Brendan Fehr,
Nick Wechsler, William Sadler, Colin Hanks, Emilie de Ravin, John Doe, Mary Ellen Trainor, Garrett M. Brown, Adam Rodriguez, Diane Farr, Devon Gummersall, Julie Benz and Desmond Askew.

This will be updated as year goes. The pricing for photo ops and autographs will be posted as we get confirmation with each star. The convention is free but those items are not. These prices are the individual actors fees.

The convention will be held July 21st through July 29th 2012. If interested in helping you can text me at 775-230-2826... be sure to tell me in text that it is about Roswell Convention 2012, or it may get deleted because you are not on my cell list.
There will be food, hamburgers, hotdogs, sodas, chips, condiments and as well Tabasco sauce. Convention will start at 8 am, it will have Roswell costume contests, Karaoke, Roswell panel discussion, fan decoration artwork contest, short story fan fic readings, a look at Roswell, photo ops (only if we can get the stars and at their pricing) as well as much more. If you live in the Reno, Nevada area and wish to help please feel free to call me. Of course any one interested in helping is welcome. Donations for prizes are welcome too. Hope to see you all there!
Marie

Update: I spent time a week ago with Julie Benz while she was doing the ASPCA benefit at the Pepper mill in Reno, she is thrilled to come and greet fans.
diversquest
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Roswell fan appriciation get together/convention in Reno

Post by diversquest »

Okay the Convention will be July 20th to 27th 2012. Reason it will cost me $6700.00 if I do longer for convention room. We now have Season 1 of Roswell to be given away in the contests at the convention SIGNED BY ACTORS!!! :shock:
I have people asking me about helping, YES!!! Email me at Diversquest_inc@yahoo.com anything you can do to help will be great at the convention. In fact if you can and don't mind sleeping on a couch or spare room... hey all you need is airfare here!!!
Also we need door prizes and prizes!!! Please feel free to donate... this CONVENTION IS FREE I AM PAYING THE TAB, all you need do is book your room at Circus Circus or hotel of choice and airfare plus cost of autographs by actors. So any donations for prizes is a Godsend!
Thanks,
Marie
PS. Actor update will be posted as they are on board. All actors will be contacted no later than the New Year.