How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

I own the forsaken with Brendan Ferh in it. I also went out and bought Final Destination....Brendan has a small part. I have all 10 orignal books. I have the roswell sound track. I have the movie swimfan. And I have roswell season three on dvd.
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

After getting out of the shower, when the mirror is all fogged up, I pretty much always write M+L and draw a big heart around it! It's like a ritual now... lol. And my 8 yr. old sister sometimes watches the show with me, she's a M&M fan... and now she's pretty hooked as well. She started playing with her chocolate m&ms one day... and all of the red ones were liz, the blue one max, the yellow ones maria, the brown ones michael, the green ones alex and the orange ones isabel. Lol, then she started matching them all up... and yeah, it was fun. :)
~ Cayla :)

rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

I have all three series on DVD and watched each one in the first week I got them. I know the whole scene in the bus from Destiny memerised. I have several trailers, the ORIGINAL (yes the one with the EXTRA scene cut out from the pilot) pilot. I have 17 cds which hold the music from all three series. and I am growing my hair out... and oddly enuff it's starting to look like Liz's...
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I have all three Roswell seasons, I own around 70 posters of Jason Behr. I have a collection of Roswell music on my computer along with a Roswell background. I have an extensive collection of Roswell pics on it too.

I have converted most of my friends to Roswell and I am insisting on my friends reading my fanfiction and one now even asks me questions on Roswell when he hasn't even seen the show, only stuff Ive told him.

Also have all the original season of books and two of the new ones. I like to read the original books outloud.

And when I say that I mean I literally read the things the characters say...with voices.
Yes....even the males.

I think thats mad.....lol......
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

When you're about to start a very important exam and you see the date on the blackboard and you think "hey, today it's Max's birthday"... and then worse than that, you start counting how old he should be :roll:

Shame on me. :roll:
frenchkiss70
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by frenchkiss70 »

RebeccaBehrEvans wrote:When you're about to start a very important exam and you see the date on the blackboard and you think "hey, today it's Max's birthday"... and then worse than that, you start counting how old he should be :roll:

That makes two of us :lol: And imagine what it's like when your parents live near a town named Saint Max :lol:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

frenchkiss70 wrote:
RebeccaBehrEvans wrote:When you're about to start a very important exam and you see the date on the blackboard and you think "hey, today it's Max's birthday"... and then worse than that, you start counting how old he should be :roll:

That makes two of us :lol: And imagine what it's like when your parents live near a town named Saint Max :lol:
LMAO... well, here we have a company which is called "BEHR FRANCE" and every time I drive past it or I see one of their trucks, you can bet I have the shittiest grin that appears on my face :roll: I'm pretty sure the drivers think I'm crazy :lol:
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

i taped roswell off cable television, two years after it finished on free to air, just so a friend without pay t.v. could appreciate my roswell obsession...
she almost loves jason behr as much as i do
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NorafanofMaxandLiz »

Hi,

I have all three seasons of Roswell on DVD and VHS with the original music. I own 17 DVD's of music from Roswell and the one Roswell Music CD that was released. I have Roswell Season 1 as my screensaver and Max and Liz are on my desk top as wall paper. I have several pic's I have a Poster that has several cast members actual signatures on it. I have two other Roswell posters. I have the Variety ad of Roswell. I loved Melinda Metz books so I have all of those plus the new ones by various authors, and Robin Burnett's book Crash into Me, and a Meet the Stars of Roswell Book. Oh and I have on VHS out takes of Roswell and behind the scenes stuff. I even loved the music on the show so much it's the standard by which I buy my music. It has to be something that makes me think of Roswell and our gang especially Max and Liz.

Let's see I've been to Vasquez Rocks, and 285 South Tour, and Covina California, the town they shot Roswell in LA. I even kept my sneakers I wore on the tour and dubbed them sacred because they'd been on sacred ground the pod chamber, out side Max's house etc... LOL!! Yes, I'm that bad! I did meet Nick Wechsler aka Kyle, Majandra and Deputy Hansen from Roswell. I do buy the Roswell calandar from fanatics every year, love those gorgeous art work on those. I have a couple of scripts from the show. When I write my fan fics I have my Roswell worthy music playing in the background that makes me think of our gang. It sets the tone for my stories when I'm writing. And I'm one of Jason's Obsessies at his forum.

And my own little tribute to our gang. I named my computers... Max is my desktop computer I'm always spending lots of time with him, Zan is Max spec's wise but is my lap top computer, and there's one more computer and it's name is Liz. I own both Max and Zan. LOL!! Hey, why not right! I can honestly say they're both mine. LOL!! Hey, I meant the computers people... :lol:

I just preordered Jason's movie "Shooting Livien" too. I have The Grudge, and Rites of Passage also on DVD. I can't wait for "The Way" to be picked up and on the air.

Does any of that count? :oops: :lol:
Off Behr hunting for the amber eyed one

Check out my stories in Work By Author Section

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11269
Sarieah
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

Post by Sarieah »

Liz Parker Evans wrote:I just bought The Sims 2 game and they have a town with aliens in it so what did I do?? I made all the Roswell characters....currently they are toddlers but I honestly think I need help. And I need to have a talk with Diane Evans...she has been seen shamelessly flirting with Jim Valenti....<G> I need help!
:yes: I can see how that can happen. I'd do the same, but I think my boyfriend may have something to say, lol! And of course, i'd make myself, and "get involved" with Max ;)