How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Liz Parker Evans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

Post by Liz Parker Evans »

I just bought The Sims 2 game and they have a town with aliens in it so what did I do?? I made all the Roswell characters....currently they are toddlers but I honestly think I need help. And I need to have a talk with Diane Evans...she has been seen shamelessly flirting with Jim Valenti....<G> I need help!
check out my fic Tomorrow Never Comes

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Once I went through my "original" work, and I'm always surprised at just how many Roswell names end up in my stuff... for example...

Kyle, Kate, Jason, Alexander, another character named Grant Alexander in a different story (didn't even do that on purpose.. I'd never do that on purpose, but what's done is done lol), J. Michael Evans (I didn't do that on purpose either! honest!)... I've got an entire novel based on a woman named Maria (but that's got more to do with Counting Crows than Roswell.. but then again I found Counting Crows because of Roswell...)

There are names of places that are similar too, but I don't remember exactly what... I know one is a high school that's something Olsen High... because of Ulysses F. Olsen High in the books....

But honestly, most of the names I've used just because they're good names... but I do think they've been implanted in my subconscious quite a bit....
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Oh! Believe me that I am a total obsessor. I just can't think off the top of my head specific examples of my obsession :D *lol* Lately I've been trying to rationalize my ever-growing obsession. *lol* It's not going to well..*lol*
Love this thread by the way :D

Lessie
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
Temptation_K
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptation_K »

Yep,Count me in the Obsessed society! I'm totally naming my kids after the characters! Such strong names! haha! Kids are no where in my future...but rest assured, the names have all been picked out!
Touch if u will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

I'm obsessed lol i can't stay away from this board for more then five minutes at a time, i can't go a day without watching my roswell dvd's lol it is crazy I tell you..they so need a movie...:P
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Temptation_K
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptation_K »

Spacegirl04 Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:51 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm obsessed lol i can't stay away from this board for more then five minutes at a time, i can't go a day without watching my roswell dvd's lol it is crazy I tell you..they so need a movie...
I totally agree!!!
Touch if u will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

I've been suffering from Dreamer withdrawls (no joke) because I'm so busy with school that I don't get a chance to read any fics, or anything Dreamer/Roswell related. I got it bad. *lol* :oops:

Lessie
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

Let's see...I have all the episodes on tape, I have both DVD's, I have the soundtrack, I watch the re runs all the time on sci fi, I check this site everyday and I write my own fics on the board. So, what do you guys think? Am I obsessed? :wink:

Crystal
Lizzy88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzy88 »

I'm definetely obsessed! I think of Roswell even when I shouldn't, I listen to Roswell songs all the time, and when someone says "Max", "Liz" and etc. I just make a connection to my favourite Roswell characters. Of course, I can't survive long time without this board and many, many wonderful sites about Roswell :D
roswells_angel285
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswells_angel285 »

Okay, take what Crystal said and add this:

The nickname that I use when I talk about my soulmate is Maxx, and, therefore, my friends have started teasingly calling me Lizz when i get to talking about him. All of my friends are nicknamed after a Roswell character (I kid you not). My best friend who absolutely HATES Roswell, knows ever single little detail about it and knows when I'm about to start talking about it by my expression. I get in trouble for reading fanfiction when I'm supposed to be working on assignments. I have a stuffed alien named Max that I SLEEP WITH and I'm 18 years old. I have a fortune-telling alien named Michael. I have Roswell posters, pinups, and fanart all over the walls in my room. I have ME+LP, IE+AW, and MD+MG written on about ten different pairs of pants and all over my notebooks and binders. Dreamer is written everywhere, too, including in huge letters on my backpack and messenger bag.... Who wants to top this, people? *smiles playfully* C'mon, I dare you. *lol*

Zoey 8)