How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

manda8706
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by manda8706 »

Topy458 wrote:I was reading the local newpaper when I came across an article about the merge of the WB & UPN into the CW. It stated that when the WB signs off on Sept.17, it'll do it with a five-hour marathon of its most successful pilots which included: Felicity, Dawson's Creek, Buffy (2 hours) and Angel.

My question is, where is Roswell?!? If anything, the Roswell pilot was AMAZING!

Jenna
I KNOW! I was so mad when I saw this too.

Oh and BTW I have the whirlwind galaxy symbol tatooed on my lower back and the four squars on my upper shoulder :oops:

AND I own all three DVD's (2 copys of season 1 b/c I lost disc 3 in the first set!) I own the Michael & Maria candy hoodie, the dreamer hoodie, the strawberries t shirt and mug, stargazer hoodie, and I also just ordered 2 2007 Calanders!

I also do fan art, and I am on 2 RPG accounts :) Im a TAD bit obsessed
Avi and Siggy by ME!! :D
RoswellChica
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellChica »

Omg, this just made my day! I'm a total lurker, but I had to say I can completely relate! I seriously spend more time on this site than I do studying... and as a college student... that isn't so good. Haha... oh well. I love Roswell :D
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinkatie »

i have to say roswell is a huge obession with me. I watched the show when it was on and I have the seasons and all that jazz. But I think this site has been the death of me. I just graduated college like two weeks ago and this may have been the reason all the A's slipped down to B's eeek! Instead of writing my resume I'm reading and writing Roswell stuff. Now my only question is... is there another site with more and different stories because I'm pretty sure I have read every one on this site....

;)

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

I was listening to a lecture today about preventing diseases in my international health class. Anyways, they presented this disease that causes rashes and the first picture they showed was a man with a 'hand shaped' white rash on his stomach. It freaked me out for a second but couldn't help but giggle at the Roswell thought. I think a few people in the class wondered what I thought was so funny....if they only knew the obsession! :lol:
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
pinky25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pinky25 »

I knew i was serioulsy obsessed when i went to cali last weekend,saw Covina aka Roswell, and Disney land. And i was more excited about Roswell!
~There's a Place I dream about ~
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

erinkatie wrote:i have to say roswell is a huge obsession with me. I watched the show when it was on and I have the seasons and all that jazz. But I think this site has been the death of me. I just graduated college like two weeks ago and this may have been the reason all the A's slipped down to B's eeek! Instead of writing my resume I'm reading and writing Roswell stuff. Now my only question is... is there another site with more and different stories because I'm pretty sure I have read every one on this site....

;)
ahh me2 but i think i need to do better w/that senior year (though i always say that) this is even my home pg on firefox replacing my school web page; but i know im obsesses bc at times ill be thinking about roswell or a story i want to write or anything and ill mistakenly call some1 liz or max or some other character thats when i know i need to take a few days off and pull back into reality or really finish a chapter
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I only found Roswell last summer -- my mother-in-law sent me the DVDs. Yay!

The thing that shows me I'm obsessed is how I can seemingly tie any song on any CD I'm listening to with someone on Roswell. Typically it's Max & Liz, but there are a lot of Candy-related songs out there right now. I feel like I'm constantly listening to the M&L soundtrack! I just can't get these characters outta my mind.
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Re:

Post by behrluv32 »

Aurorabee wrote:I only found Roswell last summer -- my mother-in-law sent me the DVDs. Yay!

The thing that shows me I'm obsessed is how I can seemingly tie any song on any CD I'm listening to with someone on Roswell. Typically it's Max & Liz, but there are a lot of Candy-related songs out there right now. I feel like I'm constantly listening to the M&L soundtrack! I just can't get these characters outta my mind.
haha me2 :roll: jesus this isnt necessarily a good thing
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re:

Post by NotYourChick »

dreamer19 wrote:I know I became too obsessed when I started crying and getting too angry at Max for sleeping with Tess. I felt like he had cheated on me. I know I was pathetic and way too obsessed. Although, I still don't understand why he did. I can't even watch most of season 2. But I'm happy to say I finally have a life.
I'm the same way.

I have a cat named Alex. Got him a year after the show was caned. I plan to name my daughter Isabella and a son named Maxwell. I'm always here looking for updates Been here since I was 12 and I'm now 22. (man I feel old)

I own all, but one season. I try to forget season 2 happened.
- Amanda
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

Post by behrluv32 »

bs it has been over 10 years and we are still here lol
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited