Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

CME
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CME »

Are you a Jason fan? Do you crave his hotness? Well if you're like the +200 Jason Obs fans out there you'll love this:

Thanks to Sylvia for finding these pics. If you want to see more, click me!
Dean: I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love.
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

omg i have died and gone to heaven. I think i had an orgasmic experince with no one else involved not even me.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

All I can possibly say is...

DAAAMMMNNN :oops: :D :lol:

Somebody hose me down-lol.
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

tatoos on Jason

Post by SarahWhitman »

::SarahWhitman's jaw on the floor:: Holy freakin cow! Are those real??!
I want an Alien Blast! <3
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Jeez, that picture is incredibly sexy. Maybe it's my thing for tatoos, or maybe it's the fact that the man ages like wine. Funnily enough, I watched my Buffy DVDs today and ran across the episode he was in. I squee'd when I saw his name appear as a guest star. In particular, I also giggled at his and SMG's quirkiness and instantly thought of their chemistry in the Grudge, even if they appeared very little on the screen together.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

KaDee is one lucky lady.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: tatoos on Jason

Post by alienmom »

SarahWhitman wrote:::SarahWhitman's jaw on the floor:: Holy freakin cow! Are those real??!
no honey, those were just on for his movie, the tattooist. his whole back is covered too.

but damn, if they don't look yummy!! :P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

StarGazing101 wrote:]maybe it's the fact that the man ages like wine.
Yes. Rrowwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrr. I also love the photo where he's in the dark t-shirt and he's looking up from his sketch book. So swoonworthy. The trailer piqued my interest too.

Did you all see the new trailer for D-War? It makes the movie look so much better than the first one did. And it has Daryl from The Office!

The new trailer for Skinwalkerssadly did not have the same effect on me. The dialogue seems pretty cheesy, though JB looks delicious, of course.
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

More JB photos from Company Man up at Media Blvd. Seriously swoonworthy.
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

JB at Comic-Con!

Post by Aurorabee »

Oh how I wish I could go -- I've always wanted to attend Comic-Con and this year is even sweeter because Jason Behr will be there!
Sunday, July 29th:

11:30-12:30 Right at Your Door and Dragon Wars — Two great new films are showcased in this panel, coming soon to a theatre near you! In Right at Your Door, multiple dirty bombs are detonated, spreading deadly toxic ash across Los Angeles. Brad (Rory Cochrane) and his wife, Lexi (Mary McCormack) struggle to survive. When "help" finally does arrive, it appears to be anything but. Appearing in person: writer/director Chris Gorak, producers Jonah Smith and Palmer West (A Scanner Darkly, Waking Life, Requiem for a Dream), and stars Rory Cochrane (Dazed & Confused, CSI: Miami) and Mary McCormack (The West Wing, Howard Stern's Private Parts). In theaters August 24 from Roadside Attractions.

Next up it’s Dragon Wars (aka D-War)! Dragon-like creatures from an ancient legend appear in Los Angeles and terrorize the city in search of a mysterious girl. A TV reporter investigating the incidents uncovers a piece of debris that directly links him to his destiny as an ancient warrior who was reborn to protect this unknown girl from the evil dragons and save the city from total destruction. Based on a Korean legend and directed by Korean superstar Hyung-rae Shim. Appearing in person: Jason Behr (Roswell, The Grudge), Amanda Brooks, Robert Forster (Jackie Brown, Mulholland Drive), and Craig Robinson (The Office). In theaters September 21 from Freestyle Releasing. Ballroom 20