Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by Aurorabee »

Photos from JB's new movie, Frost, up at JasonBehr.org.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

If anyone is in the Utah Area and wants to see Jason Behr's new movie FROST it is premiering at the Slamdance Film Festival in Utah on January 19 and January 23,2008. The cast and director might be there as well.

The Slam Dance Film Festival 2008

First Showing: January 19th 8:30PM
Treasure Mountain Inn
Park City, UT

Second Showing: January 23rd 10:00AM
Treasure Mountain Inn
Park City, UT

Jack Frost’s playboy lifestyle in New York City is rocked by the news that his childhood love is engaged. Amidst his friendships with Ozzy, a troubled but loving heroin addict; Scotch, a ribald nightlife correspondent; and Kate, a bewitching, quick-witted reporter, Jack sinks deeper into depression. Haunted by lost-love and his mother's suicide, Jack plunges into whiskey and self-destruction . . . until his eleven-year-old neighbor, Sophie, an unlikely mother figure, leads Jack back into himself, and out of the nostalgia and excess that consumed him.

“Writer/Director Steve Clark has fully imagined the anti-aristocrat in Jack Frost, who shrugs-off privilege as a maze without exits. Voraciously embodied by actor Jason Behr (light-years beyond ROSWELL), Frost transcends his elitism in search of a truth that no longer exists.”

- Craig Parish, Programmer
CAST & CREW

For more information on tickets and about the movie please go to Offical Slamdance Film Festival page
Slamdance Film Festival 2008 Presents : Frost

Offical myspace profile

MySpace.com - Frost - NEW YORK, New York - http://www.myspace.com/frostmovie

I
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

I was an extra in the film FROST so if you do go and see it be sure to look for me on the silver screen.

Here are my behind the scenes photos I took on set when I was an extra in Jason's movie FROST

Me and Jason at the Lotus Club in NYC on the set of FROST!
http://a390.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 6264b5.jpg

Me with my fellow Extras on FROST at the Lotus Club in NYC!
http://a509.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 87c034.jpg

Reminder Jason Berh's Movie D-Wars comes out on DVD January 8th!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

So I found a blog today that talked about Roswell pretty favorably, but mentioned how JB was the weak link. This isn't the first time I've seen commentary calling him a bad actor. It's interesting to me -- specifically as another example of how we all view things so differently. For me, Jason's Max was the heart of the show. I love them all for different reasons, but it was Max that grabbed me and hooked me.

I'm glad we don't all like the same things 'cause that would make for a very boring world, but I just wanted to share with someone else (lucky you guys, heh!) how much I loved JB's performance as Max. If Max & Liz hadn't resonated so strongly with me (and they wouldn't have without Jason and Shiri), I never would have sought out fanfic about these fantastic characters.

Now I'm babbling.

Thanks to all the writers for keeping Max & Liz alive for me too.

That's all. :-)
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

First, about "Frost": How cool that you got to be an extra AND meet Jason! Yay for you!! :mrgreen: I will not be attending the film festival since I live in Ohio, but I will be sure to keep an eye out for you when I did get to see it! And yes, I'm excited about "D-Wars" DVD release today, too. :!:
Secondly, concerning JB's performance on "Roswell": ITA with you! I LOVED him as Max and also Shiri as Liz and agree that without their chemistry and talent I don't think it would have been as fabulous as it was/is. I love "Roswell" for many, many reasons and I love the cast themselves for various reasons but I will absolutely not deny that I loved JB as Max very much and I think he will be hard-pressed to ever top his performances there. I certainly don't think anything will compare, anyway. One more thing to mention about JB/Roswell: I thought he was one of the hottest men alive as Max. I had such a crush on him! :)
Sarah
I want an Alien Blast! <3
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

SarahWhitman wrote: I thought he was one of the hottest men alive as Max. I had such a crush on him! :)
Sarah
lol i still have a crush on him
Tell a man there are 40 billion stars and he’ll believe you, tell him the bench has wet paint on it and he just has to touch it.

my fics
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Please, Don't throw stones :twisted:
but Jason has done alot of crappy movies and I think that is what he is being judged about. I think he (or someone else) is making bad decisions about the work he accepts. He should put his clothes on....become part of an ensomble cast (not always the star) and become the actor I think he is. He's more than a body and good looks.
Jason was excellent on "Roswell", but credit should also go to Shiri. They really stared as a couple and that's what did it for me :!: All of the actors were really good. IMHO, I thought Katherine H. was the weak link. The more they featured her the worse the series got. The same thing is happening on "Grey's". :mrgreen: How she got an emmy when there were so many actresses on "Grey's" who really know how to act is a mystery to me. Sorry Katherine fans but she's just over the top for me.
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Leigh wrote:Please, Don't throw stones :twisted:
but Jason has done alot of crappy movies and I think that is what he is being judged about. I think he (or someone else) is making bad decisions about the work he accepts. He should put his clothes on....become part of an ensomble cast (not always the star) and become the actor I think he is. He's more than a body and good looks.
Jason was excellent on "Roswell", but credit should also go to Shiri. They really stared as a couple and that's what did it for me :!: All of the actors were really good. IMHO, I thought Katherine H. was the weak link. The more they featured her the worse the series got. The same thing is happening on "Grey's". :mrgreen: How she got an emmy when there were so many actresses on "Grey's" who really know how to act is a mystery to me. Sorry Katherine fans but she's just over the top for me.

I agree with you 100 %. I truly believe he is a good actor, he has a lot of potential, although there are times where I am questioning whether he is that good of an actor because he sometimes makes the character seem so unlikeable at least from the movies I have seen. In Roswell I really liked how much he put into the character in the 1st season after that not so much and I agree with you again in how he and Shiri made the show work from the very first episode. And yes he is really making some bad movie decisions, I saw D-War and my god it was truly bad and I hate to say it but his acting did not help at all. Now KH I really don't know how she became so "Big" when I really do not see that she has that range like many other actresses out there, who really deserve the recognition. I truly think Sandra Oh should have won the Emmy, she is just fantastic as an actress. :D

Don't shoot me! :?
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Yes, Jason AND Shiri are truly a sight to behold!
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Oh, I totally agree that it was JB and Shiri together who made the coupling work. Their chemistry was amazing!

And yes, his film choices have been awful! Most of the stuff I was referencing though was blasting him for his work on Roswell, which is near and dear to me. :wink: I know he's capable of so much more that what he's been doing.

I too still have a crush.