Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Post by Natz »

This review was posted by a reviewer who liked the new interns especially Ms. Appleby.
The only intern that really stood out for me was Daria, played by Roswell’s Shiri Appleby. I can’t put a finger on it but with the hair, her glasses and her attitude this intern seemed an awful lot like a live-action version of MTV’s animated Daria, except grown-up, married, and with a career. It’s doubtful if that was intentional.

http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2008/10/1 ... at-county/

:mrgreen:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I'm tempted to watch ER for Shiri. I've always stayed purposely away from the show, but I really am tempted for Shiri. More tempted than I was for Shane West, if that means anything. :lol:

But (excuse me for extreme shallowness here) I'm sad to see what they've done with her hair. Shiri's hair was the only reason I watched Six Degrees as long as I did, and it's almost criminal to have her hair all matted down when it's looked like this.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I agree. They aren't doing justice to her hair to have it like that. I was annoyed by that fact.

I go through sprouts of watching ER. Having Shane West on when they did made me watch. Now that Shiri is on I'm having to watch it again. I hope she gets a lot of air time since this is the last season of ER and all.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

The problem with it being the last season is that they will probably be focusing on the past cast members such as Carter and the likes as well as the tying up the story lines of the current crop. God knows, we need more Neela in ER. :roll: Maybe Daria will undergo a makeover during the season.
Banner by Evelyn
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

tequathisy wrote:The problem with it being the last season is that they will probably be focusing on the past cast members such as Carter and the likes as well as the tying up the story lines of the current crop. God knows, we need more Neela in ER. :roll: Maybe Daria will undergo a makeover during the season.
Unfortunately yeah. It would be nice if she did get a makeover though.
simplyshiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by simplyshiny »

Ahhh I keep missing the episode....there was once a time when every thursday night, i wedged myself between my parents and watched it in bed with them....I think i stopped around season 8 or 9....or 10...when cancellation rumors started to fly...
Thanks Singerchic4!!
Mamma Mia! Michael and Maria!
Watch my Candy Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D719jj_1eg
R.I.P. Precious Gem
Break the Silence
http://www.ovarian.org/
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I like ER but I'm starting to get slightly furstated with it cause Shiri has so little air time.
That blond chic has more scenes and dialog
I wish they would give Shiri alttle more dialog :(
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

roswellian love wrote:I like ER but I'm starting to get slightly furstated with it cause Shiri has so little air time.
That blond chic has more scenes and dialog
I wish they would give Shiri alttle more dialog :(

Yeah I have to agree with you there...it was like Shiri was barely there and the blond
chick came up everywhere..and she was starting to annoy me.. thinking that she knew more
But Shiri did a great job! im getting more into it now!! lol
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

RoninBehr wrote:yea it was
Yesterday was my first full ER episode I watched and i came to like it :) It was ALMOST as good as Grey's Anatomy...ALMOST :lol: ...but yea Shiri was great and I'll def keep watching the episodes shes in.

Another great thing was I understood everything going on without even watching ER before...SWEET!

~RoninBehr
Ok, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy...

...but SERIOUSLY?! :shock: ER has been on FOREVER and is AWESOME! I've been watching it since I was a kid and they still find ways to stay interesting and change up the story lines. Come on, what show can say they did that :?:

You need to get your head examined...by Doctor John Carter :lol:

Shiri was great though. I was so suprised! Oh, get this...my sister sees her and says "she was on some show...which one was it again?" I wanted to hit her with a pillow :lol:
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
RoninBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoninBehr »

singerchic4 wrote: Ok, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy...

...but SERIOUSLY?! :shock: ER has been on FOREVER and is AWESOME! I've been watching it since I was a kid and they still find ways to stay interesting and change up the story lines. Come on, what show can say they did that :?:

You need to get your head examined...by Doctor John Carter :lol:

Shiri was great though. I was so suprised! Oh, get this...my sister sees her and says "she was on some show...which one was it again?" I wanted to hit her with a pillow :lol:
Sorry :oops: I just never really liked ER when i was younger because it creep me out...
And Grey's well I was hooked right away...but no worries anymore...I have gotten hooked on ER, right after Grey's i switch over.

I love Thursdays! I learn medical terms while over at seattle...deal with more patients coming back to chicago then go to bed...TADA :)

And uhhh... maybe your sister needs to have her head examined hmmm??? :wink:

~RoninBehr
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

-William Jennings Bryan