Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

Thanks Hayleigh loves Dreamer
:D

Come join the new SHIRI yahoo group
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShiriFA/
AmeliaML4
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AmeliaML4 »

Does anyone know when this movie will be airing again I can't believe I missed it!!!!! Please let me know thanks

<33 AMiee
~~Hope dies last~~

A Smile So Sad
Loving Life
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

Today at 8pm and Saturday at 4

Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

I rarely watch the ABC family channel, but I saw a quick interview with Shiri on my local ABC morning news about her movie. I'm disappointed in the advertizing done for EVERTHING YOU WANT. I tried to get the word out about the movie. I bet the movie would have had higher stats if more people had known.
Shiri was terrific in this movie and she was surrounded by a good cast. The movie is a light comedy that was much improved by the performances. If you haven't seen it, you should. It was great seeing Shiri work again. :D [/u]
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
Sophia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sophia »

Leigh wrote: I'm disappointed in the advertizing done for EVERTHING YOU WANT.
I thought it was advertised quite well. It was in popular magazines such as People, In Touch, and Entertainment Weekly. Plus ABC Family showed previews at least every other commercial. I watched several movies on Sunday and my roomate was getting annoyed at how often ABC showed the previews. All in all, I would say two solid weeks of advertisement. Besides ABC Family is a cable channel, the expected ratings are lower than regular channels.
To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao -Tzu
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

what were the ratings?

martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I know that I have any chance to see it on tv, I'm not living in the States, but does anyone know if they planed to put it on dvd?
the way he looks into her eyes.....
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

Ok i found this small blurb (posted in imdb.com by QuinnK ) about Havoc, apparently, we can expect Havoc to be realesed :) soon ( i hope)
Q: And you have a fiction film, Havoc [about wealthy L.A. teens colliding with Latino gangster culture], coming out this year. What’s that jump like for a documentary maker?

A: Wonderful. It’s like opening your wings and flying. It maybe wasn’t that different [from documentaries] because we shot it in a very real and gritty way. All my life, I’ve been struggling to find some sense of truthfulness and that’s the same kind of thing that you strive for when getting an actor to portray a character. We’re doing a Jack Kevorkian piece that’s going to be fiction, too.

I think whatever way you can express yourself is something you should buy into. Anything that sharpens your craft. But documentaries are my favourite and if I never got to make another fiction film that would be fine as long as I could keep making documentaries. They’re so alive, so in the moment, you never know what corner you’re going to go around.

The whole article is about Barbara Kopple (Havoc's director), and her new documentary.

here's the link for the article http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/kopple.html

Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Undertow

Post by Smac »

I rented the movie "Undertow" this weekend. Really a dark type film but overall I really liked it. It had a good plot and covered all scenerios pretty much, greed, lust, love, and definately mental illness. Didn't really like the way they made southerners out to all be ignorant because we're not all like that. Shiri's part in the movie was small and closer to the end but I really liked what part she did play. She was a girl pretty much living on the streets and she had bad tendencies but she had to, to be able to survive. For all her dirty, dingy look I thought she was realy cute. really pulled it off. I wish she had a bigger part but her good side came through as well as her kick butt abilities. { she really pulled Jamie Bell out of a sticky situation, as well as she let him 'cop a feel'} Anyway the movie is worth a look if you like not all happy endings and movies that are bit on the quirky side. I like things not so mainstream. I think she proved she doesn't always have to play a sweet innocent girl.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Thank you Smac for your assessment of this film :D I just received my copy I purchased it from my membership at Columbia House DVD club and I plan to watch it this week 8)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11