Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Post by Leigh »

behrbabe.....now see that's the way I remember it :?:
Thanks for the comment. :mrgreen:

Whatever Katherine said on emmy night.......I wish they would let her break her contract.
Let her be a movie star :)
She can make more $ I think.

She was great as a dupe in Roswell (best thing I have seen her do).
BUT, when she was featured on Roswell and Greys in special episodes...I think it was detramental to the shows.

Don't kill me it's Just my Opinion :!:
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

I think people will interpret her remarks whatever way they want. If they don't like KH they will always choose to see something negative in everything she says and does. Those who admire her or don't have a preconceived opinion of her will admire her for her honesty and her sense of humor. I think she is very funny, I love that she doesn't always toe the line and sometimes I think she shouldn't be quiet so vocal about her opinions as it will get her in trouble and give her detractors ammunition to use against her.
Banner by Evelyn
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I think people will interpret her remarks whatever way they want. If they don't like KH they will always choose to see something negative in everything she says and does. Those who admire her or don't have a preconceived opinion of her will admire her for her honesty and her sense of humor.
words more true were never spoken - not only concerning KH
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Well said! We as fans need to remember that too--not just in regard to KH but to everyone we admire. I don't begrudge anyone their success though because they still had to work in some way for it. It's the people who get everything and never earn it or appreciate it that get on my last nerve! :lol: :roll: :)
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Pre conceived opinions can go both ways :)
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

People say Grey's Anatomy is what made her famous. I don't watch the show and if I did it would only be for Katherine Heigl. She has worked so hard to get to where she is today. She deserves a lot more respect and credit than that show is giving her. When she bowed out of the emmy's I didn't even know she was still on the show! Everyone I know talks about it. I've seen an episode here or there and it was only to watch her character on the show. Even if people think she has gotten a big head, she has earned her spot. She has respect for herself and her work; that something no one can take away from her and she knows it. She is a breathe of fresh air compared to today's celebrities. I read somewhere the other day that Katherine Heigl is replacable because she tall blond and beautiful, that they could find somebody else for people to lust after on the show. Her struggles in her acting career haven't bad her bitter, only smart. I continue to watch every movie she makes and has ever made. Not because I feel some loyality to her, but because she is just that good.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I have been keeping close watch on this board about this topic. Everyone my have read my other comment about her conduct. Well I have more to say:
Katherine needs a reality check. She is so busy smelling her a** until she does not see the conflict that she is causeing with her arrogant conduct. If she has a problem with the writers, then she could do one thing which is for her to become a producer of the show in which she would have some say so on your job. She does not realize that the writters can write her out of the show without a second thought and she can't to anything about it. She has to be carefull that is really close to become the next out of work actor like her former co-star (in which I would not like to mention). 8)
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Regardless of how you feel about her, let's respect each other's opinons guys. I'm not saying we're NOT doing that, but it just seems like we're possibly on the verge...
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I understand what everyone is saying. But what i am saying in so many words is that : Katherine must respect the writers and everyone on the show for making her career the way it is today. This show has made her famous. She must give everyone the respect. Yes she does have good tallent, but their is awalys someone that can replace you that has better tallent.
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Maybe she just thought that the other people in her category did a better job than she did and didn't want to POSSIBLY take the vote away from them.
But I agree..respect is important no matter what. Of course, since words can be misinterpreted, there's no way of knowing that she was even being disrespectful. That's media for ya!