Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Post by Earth2Mama »

Wow ... color me :shock: ^insert sarcasm^

Yeah, I REALLY believe it's because of her family ... try telling us that one again when there are 2 or more of her films being released back to back in the coming months/years. :roll:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

In my opinion,it's good that she is finally out of the series for her own good. To be honest, GA isn't anymore the show I love.
I started to watch GA because of GA but after Denny's death, Katie's character got abused.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

chanks_girl wrote:In my opinion,it's good that she is finally out of the series for her own good. To be honest, GA isn't anymore the show I love.
I started to watch GA because of GA but after Denny's death, Katie's character got abused.
Yeah, her charcter was really great in the first season. I don't know what happened. Even Mer has no storylines anymore. She's always on the side of things, i hate that.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Well, I just hope KH doesn't bad mouth the show that made her a household name. She was able to get offered a LOT of exposure and opportunities that weren't coming her way BEFORE Grey's Anatomy. We did not see her grace the covers of magazines and get box office clout with her film career prior to GA. She should always stay humble and appreciate what GA has afforded her. She even won an Emmy based on her GA character.

I have read many actors say that working television, especially 1 hour drama's can be hectic and there are many, many long hours (17 hour days). I can see her point of wanting to move on after six seasons. She is now being paid $12 Million per movie role and a movie typically may shoot for six weeks to 3 or 4 months, then its done until its time to start promoting that film. I can see how that would afford her more family time.

I wish her the best. GA has changed quite a bit. It's still my favorite show, but I don't think they did too great with the whole merging of the other hospital staff thing. I still don't care about those Mercy West folks :lol:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
dusk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dusk »

I started watching Grey's just because of Katie...but I seldom watch it anymore. But now Katie's been cast as Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich books. I think she'll be great in that part :lol:
"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." —John Quincy Adams
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Katherine will never be Stephanie Plum to me,they should have made a movie years ago while Sandra Bullock was still young enough to play the part. Katherine is all wrong for Stephanie but she would make a very good Joyce Barnhardt!
it's better to rise than fade away.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Katherine is going to be in a movie with ashton kutcher called "killers" that is going to hit theaters on June 4th.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

clueless wrote:Katherine is going to be in a movie with ashton kutcher called "killers" that is going to hit theaters on June 4th.
I've seen the trailor and it looks to be hilarious :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Here's the trailer for Katie's new movie LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. Also featuring Josh Duhamel and Majandra Delfino.

Trailer