Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Post by SarahWhitman »

Trude,
Wouldn't it be great to just experience that for ONE day? All of it--all the glitz and glammor and yes, even if necessary, the nitpicky comments from the peanut gallery! :) How do you manage to be in so many places at once? I could've sworn you were posting at FF but you were here, according to the time stamp! You remain a mystery to me....I'm almost convinced you get paid to surf the Net! :lol:
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

From IMDB WENN

Is Heigl Jockeying To Quit Contract?
16 June 2008 10:41 AM, PDT

Producers and writers of Grey's Anatomy are angered by Katherine Heigl's recent announcement that she had decided to withdraw her name from Emmy competition because of the show's weak clips over the past season, the New York Times reported today (Monday). Today's New York Times reported that Heigl is looking for a way to pull out of her contract with the producers so that she can pursue further opportunities in Hollywood.

I hope she's not trying to quit the show. I really like her character on Grey's. :( Between her badmouthing the Grey's writers and badmouthing Knocked-UP, Katherine isn't making many friends in Hollywood right now.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I have been reading the reports about her and I have been watching TMZ and I have concluded that she needs to be glad that she has a job. There are alot of out of work actors in hollywood who has better talent in there pinky finger than she has in her whole body. So she better be greatful that she has a job. She is a step a way of being a has been than a house whole name. If she is not careful, Hollywood might black list her a** for her coments. :twisted: :x
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Kissme4ever123....You took the words right out of my mouth.
I still can't believe she got an emmy at all..not against Sandra Oh or Chandra Wilson. :shock:
To top it off, she made a mean comment to her mother while she was on stage accepted the emmy.

She would do herself a lot of good by zipping her mouth shut. :mrgreen:
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

To top it off, she made a mean comment to her mother while she was on stage accepted the emmy.
She was joking.
Banner by Evelyn
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

tequathisy,
I hope you're right, but I stand by my opinion.
Peace.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I liked her speech at the Emmy's. And she did dedicate the award to her mother, she said, "This is for you, this is because of you. I wouldn't want to be here without you." Which I thought was really sweet and not at all mean.
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

If she said that....and I believe you....then I stand corrected. :oops:
Peace.
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Actually she said: "My own mother told me that I didn't have a shot in hell of winning tonight," those are the exact words she said. If that's true, then her mother would have been right because she didn't deserve that award. She does a really bad impression of someone trying to make a joke regarding her mother. How it was a joke is that she botched the attempted joke too, which is sad. People need to stop giving her so much rope, because she's using it to hang everyone at this point.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

nibbles2 wrote:I liked her speech at the Emmy's. And she did dedicate the award to her mother, she said, "This is for you, this is because of you. I wouldn't want to be here without you." Which I thought was really sweet and not at all mean.
Ditto. She did at first jokingly say her own mom told her she didn't have a shot in hell at winning, and I've read several subsequent interviews KH has done and she did clarify her mom was basically trying to get her to not take it so seriously. She was nominated with seasoned actresses who also gave stellar performances. In that particular category it was tough to decide who would/should win but it was given to KH. If you pay attention to her reaction when her name was called, she was genuinly stunned/shocked, even mouthing the words "oh shit" before she walked to the stage. KH is known for being blunt and outspoken and some people have issues handling a person who says what's on their mind. It may get her in trouble so she basically needs to pick her battles wisely b/c the more visible she's become, the more people are going to take apart every comment she says.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11