Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Post by dreamon »

"Katherine Heigl's Organization Airlifts Dozens of Dogs"

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/12/81649/
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Awww! What a sweet story! Good for Katie's organization!
I want an Alien Blast! <3
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

The March 2010 issue of 'Vanity Fair' magazine has an article titled: 'Hollywood's Top 40' listing the top moneymaker's of 2009. Katherine Heigl ranked #25 on this list, having earned an estimated $24 Million in 2009 :shock: She actually tied with Sarah Jessica Parker who ranked #24 but she also earned $24 Million in 2009. KH was paid $12 million for two movies: 'Killers' with Ashton Kutcher and 'Life As We Know It' with Josh Duhamel. Way to go Katie! No wonder she wants out of her Grey's Anatomy contract 8)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Wow, she's making a lot of money. I think i understand why she wants out of Grey's but i hate it when actors want out of a tv show. Tv shows don't make it when one of the main characters leave (with the exception of Charmed).

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Do we know of release dates for those movies?
I want an Alien Blast! <3
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Katherine Heigl will depart "Grey's Anatomy" according to several new reports, and she will not be returning to film any new episodes of the hit series.

Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello was first to report that "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes has agreed to release the actress from her contract. All that's left before Katherine's exit -- according to the columnist -- is for the actress' people and ABC to work out an agreement, which will officially let her out of playing Dr. Izzie Stevens.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: From Blonde To 'Grey' - Katherine Heigl

A rep for ABC had no comment when contacted by Access Hollywood. Katherine does not currently have a personal PR rep.

Katherine's last episode for the series may have already happened, according to reports.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 'Grey's Anatomy'

The last time Izzie was seen on screen, Alex Karev, played by her on-screen husband Justin Chambers, had decided he deserved more in a relationship than Izzie was giving him. Izzie had come back to Seattle Grace after months away hoping to repair her marriage with Dr. Karev.

Rumors had surfaced that Katherine wanted out of her contract around the same time as her best friend, T.R. Knight, was himself making a move out of the series.

Katherine had been off the series in recent months -- despite a couple of small appearances in scenes with Karev and Meredith (played by Ellen Pompeo) - first, on maternity leave and later shooting "Life As We Know It" in Atlanta with Josh Duhamel.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Where The 'Grey's' Boys Are

Katherine adopted daughter Naleigh, with husband Josh Kelley, last year.

Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: The 10 Reasons We Love Katherine Heigl
PLAY IT NOW: Fashion Flashback: Katherine Heigl's Biggest Hits And Misses
PLAY IT NOW: Katherine Heigl Talks 'The Ugly Truth'

MORE ACCESS ON THESE TOPICS: Grey's Anatomy - Katherine Heigl - TV - T.R. Knight - ABC
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I knew something like this was going to happen. :roll: So, I can't say I'm surprised. I could say what I really feel about her part in this, but then I have to remember ... I shouldn't care. So, I'm not going to.

Instead, I'll say I wish good luck to her and thank goodness that her character will no longer grace us. After the whole Dead Denny fiasco and her leaving Karev the way she did - I don't like the character very much.

Thanks for posting the news :)
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Yeah after I read that 'Vanity Fair' magazine issue where it posted she now commands $12 million per movie, she is considering herself on the 'A' list now and wants to devote her time and career to the big screen. I have to admit I like the Trailor for that movie she did with Ashton Kutcher, forgot the name of it, sorry lol, but it looks like it will be funny. Also, Grey's has several new characters that look to become series regulars, so I can see them not bringing Izzie back.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

From People.com:

It’s official: Katherine Heigl has left Grey’s Anatomy.

“I am done,” the actress tells Entertainment Weekly in its new issue. “We just finalized our agreement. Everyone had been working really hard to find an amicable and gracious way of letting go and moving on. It’s sad but it’s what I wanted.”

In the end, Heigl decided to leave the hit ABC show because of her family — and not to advance her film career. “I started a family and it changed everything for me,” she says. “It changed my desire to work full-time.”

In Sept. 2009, Heigl and husband Josh Kelley adopted their daughter Naleigh from South Korea. She also took a three-month leave from Grey’s Anatomy to spend time with her family, and experience she recently told PEOPLE that made her want to focus on motherhood.

“I think I’m just gonna try and keep it a little more mellow,” she said recently, “and be a little bit more of a mom, since that’s a big part of my life now. I took those three months off and I realized how very, very important is my family is to me and I want to be more available to them.”

In recent weeks, speculation grew that the actress was planning her exit from Grey’s after she did not return to set following her maternity leave. “The details, the timeline of that — it’s all shades of gray,” a source told PEOPLE at the time. “The terms of her exit are still being sorted out.”

And if fans are expecting a big farewell arc, they may be disappointed. Heigl tells Entertainment Weekly that her Jan. 21 episode was her last — and that she is no longer appearing in the season’s final five episodes. “I know I’m disappointing the fans,” she tells EW. “I just had to make a choice. I hope I made the right one.” –Brian Orloff
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I think it's no coincidence that Grey's has jumped the shark ever since Izzie left. Although I can understand why KH wanted out of it. Her career is booming and GA isn't what it used to be.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.