Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Post by SarahWhitman »

I'm excited to see this!! :dances in chair:
I want an Alien Blast! <3
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

2night is the csi epi on cbs w/ Brendan and the actress that played nancy parker, Jo Anderson
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Aw I missed it! :(
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

check out abc's family page for samurai girl. There's pictures and a trailer featuring a yummy looking Brendan.
Arianneleigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Arianneleigh »

You know what is really strange about the preview of Samurai Girl? The classical music in the background after Brenden says "You are like 10 different kinds of stupid" is composed by Rob Duncan from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, it was used in the finale of the show.

Arianne
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Ohh hot! 8)
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Arianneleigh wrote:You know what is really strange about the preview of Samurai Girl? The classical music in the background after Brenden says "You are like 10 different kinds of stupid" is composed by Rob Duncan from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, it was used in the finale of the show.

Arianne
Yeah, I was irritated by that because it should be on Buffy and only Buffy - not to mention the fact that Joss said in the DVD commentary that they paid something like $40,000 for that song. For that price, it should be exclusive. This isn't the first time they've played it elsewhere, either; it was on the Smallville ad last year where they show Clark's cousin(? don't really care about name) flying off into the sky.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I hate it when they do that--take a song that really means something to one show and then use it for another show. :x
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

from brendanfehr.com

Posted by Brendan Fehr

June 19, 2008

Me and Lisa, actually Lisa and I put up... well, Lisa mainly and a little of me put together this new site and not one "Hey, nice new site". Not even a "That's a piece of #*$@!" Unbelievable! You people are incorrigable. And no, I'm not going to spell check that and even bother to go into the thesaurus to see if it's what I actually want to say. Yeah I know, it ain't no tomcruise.com but really, have some class and manners would ya!!!

Posted by Brendan Fehr

June 19, 2008

Well I've been in Vancouver for a little over a month now and have to say to it's quite a lovely city. It's clean, the people are nice, the air fresh, oh wait, hey I've been here before. Man, I gotta quit working so hard, my mind is getting mushy. And what is it I'm working so hard on that's causing my softening of the brain, well it's called "The Father of the Bride: Part 3: Oh Crap!" I play the father of this crazy out of control girl, (think Miley Cyrus) and well, c'mon, high jinx galore! I mean, really, me playing a father?!! What casting director lost their mind?! What next, me playing some ex-assassin for the Japansese mafia? Ahhh...

The other thing I'm working on is this thing called Samurai Girl. To get totally and utterly serious now, it's probably going to be the best thing on TV. At least compared to any other show with the word "samurai" in the title. Filming is indeed going very well. We're a little more than halfway done and I've enjoyed myself immensely. I've heard good things from all involved as to what the dailies and everything look like. A rough cut has been seen by the suits and producers of the show and they've expressed satisfaction... I think. What passes off as a smile by these people is only detectable by the keenest of eyes and I think I saw one slip up and actually let me see some actual teeth. Who knew? They're usually so tight-lipped you have to check if someone's got a hand up the back of 'em and practicing their ventriloquist act. I should say 2 things after that. One, I'm not spell checking to see if I spelled ventriloquist right and two, the above is total fabrication. They don't EVER smile.
Alright, alright, I take it back. Geez! I'll set the story straight once and for all so all these rumors can be put to rest. You people just jump on the slightest thing and twist it into all these horrible falsities and it's just so hard on me and my family. I can't believe this! I give and give and you just... HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!!! I'm here to give you a little bit of news, to let you in and this is how you treat me!! How dare you! The audacity!! The...the... ok let's all just count to 3 and relax here. Too hard for some of you, it's 1 and 2 and then 3. Truce? Ok. Here goes... I have indded heard good things from the producers and I do indeed really like working with these guys. There I said it. Oh, it feels so good to get that off my chest. I can finally breath. They are very hands on, we talk quite a bit about both the scene, character, etc. (and I actually welcome it, weird right?) and just about crap in general. Any questions or concerns or ideas are welcome and it's been really great. I have alot of faith in the people in front of the camera and behind the scenes so I hope that the final outcome equals all the work and thought being put in. If that's the case I will be quite pleased with it all and then you will be too cause I say so.
If I remember I wrote about seeing the pilot and quite liking it and the stuff we have added and the story line we're taking now is more exciting and obviously with more material, fleshed out so... yeah, that means even better right? Awesome, that's what I was thinking.
I'll try and post some pics. I haven't taken any actually but some others might have and I'll try and get my hands on some. Other than that, ABC Family has a little bit of stuff on their site (I'm sure it'll get bigger as we get closer to the airdate right guys!) and if anything thing else comes up I'll try and keep you guys up to date. As most of you know cause you're all so smart it airs in September on 5, 6 and 7 so the closer we get the more stuff will be available. Yeah, that's how it works. Really. Anyways, thanks for the time and trust me, if you thought this was a waste of time, tune to ABC Family on September 5 thru 7 and you'll really see... hey wait, that didn't work out quite like I was planning. Anyway, I'll leave you with something that has entirely nothing to do with anything really.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GkA9a8MuaYM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VBNVJG15tGs&feature=related

~~~

you got to love him :D
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Brendan will be attending this years Comic Con in San Diego on Friday 25th July

12:00-1:00 ABC Family: Samurai Girl— Based on a series of popular young adult novels, Samurai Girl tells the story of a 19-year-old Japanese girl named Heaven, who discovers that the wealthy businessman who adopted her as an infant is really the head of the Yakuza (the Japanese mafia) and may have had her beloved brother brutally murdered. She breaks from her family, begins training to become a samurai, and with the help of a group of new American friends sets out to take down her father's evil empire. The panel includes Jamie Chung (Real World), Brendan Fehr (Roswell), and Stacy Keibler (WWE)—along with executive producers Andre Nemec—Josh Applebaum,—and Luke McMullen (all from Alias). Samurai Girl will air as a special event premiering with six hours over three nights, on September 5, 6, and 7. Room 2

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=46828