Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

flyawayraven
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flyawayraven »

So a friend of mine insisted that I go out and rent 'SUGAR'. Let's just say that it was really good. After so much of his broody self it was really good to learn just what a beautiful smile he has. Anyway, he did a really good job. Plus, he has a FANTASITC butt!!! JL
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Hey flyaway I have to agree with you that it was really nice seeing Brendan smile and laugh but there were some parts in Sugar that had me looking like this :shock:

And of course he has a great behind! lol
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Can someone please tell me what this movie is about? Does he have a romantic relationship with the other guy or what's going on?

Ann
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Good news for Brendan fans!! Brendan has a starring role in a new movie that is currently in post production with Chris Klein: The Long Weekend - A comedy about two brothers, uptight Ed and playboy Cooper. Ed has a weekend to save his career, but Cooper has other plans for the weekend; to help his stressed out brother get lucky with the ladies.

Umm, maybe I've got Roswell on the brain but when I read this, I immediately thought of Max and Michael...
I'm a believer!
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

That does sound like Max and Michael! Let me guess, he plays as the playboy right? I can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing. :)
Peachykin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Peachykin »

Actually Brendan plays the straight arrow brother. Talk about playing against type. :lol:
Polar, Xtremer, Drifter. Michael. Alec. Dean. Unapologetic. Flawed. And you know... real men.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Oh I am definately going to have to see that. When does it come out?
Peachykin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Peachykin »

Ah that is the rub. Unless someone's heard differently, Long Weekend is in limbo. Meaning they aren't sure if they're going to release it in theaters or straight to video.

Given Chris Klein's recent troubles its more than likely headed to video. But I do hear Brendan has a couple projects this summer. So keep your fingers crossed. :)
Polar, Xtremer, Drifter. Michael. Alec. Dean. Unapologetic. Flawed. And you know... real men.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I hope it's not going straight to video, I had presumed it was going to be released in theaters (haven't seen anything on his message board to indicate otherwise). If it's a direct to video release, it'll be a huge shame because the movie looks hilarious from the little clips I've seen at BF Online.
it's better to rise than fade away.
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Roswell4ever1 wrote:Can someone please tell me what this movie is about? Does he have a romantic relationship with the other guy or what's going on?

Ann
No one ever answered Ann's question about Sugar!