Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

coley452
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coley452 »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Wow! That's unbelievable. I can't wait to rewatch it so I can pause and oggle. Yay! :D
yeah, I have that movie, he is definatley in it. When you see him, he's dressed kinda like Michael did in the first season, spiked up hair, leather jacket... anyway he's in the credits as playing "blue ribbon Brendan" or something like that.

ta ta for now,
Nic
~Nichole~

To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- Robert Orben
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Wow! Yay! He is sooo pretty.

I wouldn't kick him outta my bed. Um... You know like if he was already there. Wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. :oops:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
panthergirl2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by panthergirl2002 »

Coley452 wrote:
FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Wow! That's unbelievable. I can't wait to rewatch it so I can pause and oggle. Yay! :D
yeah, I have that movie, he is definatley in it. When you see him, he's dressed kinda like Michael did in the first season, spiked up hair, leather jacket... anyway he's in the credits as playing "blue ribbon Brendan" or something like that.

ta ta for now,
Nic
I actually saw this a when roswell was on. I found it funny that two roswell stars were in it. He is not with the blue ribbon's he was in the cafe. with the rest of the Motorjocks. They show him when Nick Stalh is telling James Marsden about each of the groups.
~~ Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ~~
coley452
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coley452 »

panthergirl2002 wrote:I actually saw this a when roswell was on. I found it funny that two roswell stars were in it. He is not with the blue ribbon's he was in the cafe. with the rest of the Motorjocks. They show him when Nick Stalh is telling James Marsden about each of the groups.
I know that, but he is still in the credits as blue ribbon Brendan, I was watching the credits to look for his name after I found out that he was in the movie and there it was... I dunno why they credited him as that cuz It was obvious that he was a motorhead, but there it is. :?
~Nichole~

To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- Robert Orben
panthergirl2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by panthergirl2002 »

Sorry I thought you were saying he was a blue ribbon not that they listed him wrong
~~ Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ~~
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I've never seen that movie. It's about gangs?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

No. It's not about gangs. It's a really good Teen/ Suspence movie with a SciFi element added in for kick. It has James Marsden (The Notebook),Katie Holmes (Dawson's Creek) and of course our very own Michael and Sheriff Valenti appear in the film. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Oh ok. I'll have to watch that. It sounds good!
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey All!

I'd like to think I'm a big Brendan/Michael fan and I do like to keep up with all that he's been in.
The Long Weekend
Childstar
Sugar
Nemesis Game
Biker Boyz
Edge of Madness
Long Shot
The Forsaken
Kill Me Later
Final Destination
Roswell
Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge
Christina's House
Perfect Little Angels
Every Mother's Worst Fear
Disturbing Behavior
Hand
The last appearance I've heard about was in the UK, London. He was promoting his film Sugar. Unfortunately I couldn't go because my nan was sick but if you want pictures I can definitely get them for you! Hugs fellow Fehrians!
Spidey
xxx
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would love pictures! :D