Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I second that....Id love to see some piictures! :D
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey

Here ya go!
Spidey
xxx

London Sugar Promotion
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

SpiderGirl wrote:Hey All!

I'd like to think I'm a big Brendan/Michael fan and I do like to keep up with all that he's been in.
The Long Weekend
Childstar
Sugar
Nemesis Game
Biker Boyz
Edge of Madness
Long Shot
The Forsaken
Kill Me Later
Final Destination
Roswell
Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge
Christina's House
Perfect Little Angels
Every Mother's Worst Fear
Disturbing Behavior
Hand
The last appearance I've heard about was in the UK, London. He was promoting his film Sugar. Unfortunately I couldn't go because my nan was sick but if you want pictures I can definitely get them for you! Hugs fellow Fehrians!
Spidey
xxx

Hey that is amazing that about this list:)

Just a few i have not seen Hand, Every Mother's Worst Fear ,Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge ,Long Shot ,Nemesis Game,The Long Weekend (which I assume no one has seen yet) and Childstar ( I am going to be seeing that this weekend:)

Carol
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey All!

I have seen a lot of Brendan's films and I own a fair few as well he's my two cents about some of his films.
I can tell you Nemesis Game was really good very played out. He didn't have a big part but the role he had was very important to the film. It's a good film and I've got it on DVD and Video.
Sugar however was a very dark film, a lot of people who saw it agreed and said that it was a very shady look into a life like that. Brendan was really good in it, very realistic as a drug addict/hustler and it was quite sad at the end.
Every Mother's Worst Fear was a good film as well, I watch a lot of film and this was good. It wasn't as dark as Sugar was but it was dark in places. Brendan was only in it for about fifteen minutes tops and the character he played wasn't very nice. It's a shame that not many people will see this because it was a little jem of a film and a little tribute to the dangers of modern technology.
Forsaken was okay as vampire flicks go. Both me and my sister love films like this and while it was good it wasn't as "scary" as we had hoped. It was more funny than scary, it was a good film to show off some 'tude and have a laugh. Which I'm sure he did! :roll:
Disturbing Behaviour could only be classed as a teen horror movie, you know the kind? Girl goes upstairs to escape the killer? That kind, he did have two appearances. Most think he was only in the cafeteria but near the end he had a very "I Married An Alien-Sixties Style" going on right before the janitor does his little save the kids by killing them all.
I haven't seen Long Shot but I believe it's a remake, this one hasn't got a lot of press at all. It was made, finished in 2002 and it hasn't been released on DVD or VHS yet. I'm not sure if it ever will. :roll: :?:
Spidey
xxx
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Wow! Thanx for the reviews. That was really helpful. I am on my way to rent Biker Boyz now. Thanks again. You guys Rock!

:D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Biker Boyz was good, there was a bit where Brendan fell backwards off the bike. Don't worry it wasn't moving at the time. It was very funny though! :lol:
Spidey
xxx
My Roswell Music Videos
Aura Guerin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aura Guerin »

yea that and when he did that he was drunk so if he had fallen of when it was moving and he was drunk it would have been sad but funny
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

What films would you love to watch with Brendan in?
My Roswell Music Videos
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

All of them. The only one that I've seen with him in it was Final Destination. I would love to watch his others.
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

brendan fehr (michael guerin) news

Post by ñusta »

I've seen most of the ones you mention, Spidergirl, but how can I get copies of Outrage at Glen Ridge, Long Shot and Hand? I have an idea of what the first one is about but please tell me something about the other two, ok? Thanks a lot.
ALIENS FULL TILT!