Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Nick site

Post by SarahWhitman »

Found this today and thought I'd share! :)
http://camisado.org/wechsler/
I want an Alien Blast! <3
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

I was searching around on imdb and I found that Nick is going to be in the pilot episode of the new Terminator series airing on FOX next year. He is playing Deputy Ridge.

Also, one of the Roswell directors David Nutter directed the pilot. As the cast used to say: "Its just a nutter day"!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898023/

Lindsay
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

SCC

Post by SarahWhitman »

As you all know, Nick's starring in "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" so I thought I'd pass this along :) SW

FOX SEEKS FANS TO CREATE AN OFFICIAL SHOW POSTER FOR "TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES"

Contest Information is Available at http://www.fox.com/terminator

FOX is inviting fans to design a promotional poster for FOX's highly anticipated new series TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES. The Official Fan Poster Contest winner will win a trip for two to Los Angeles and have their poster revealed by cast members at the premiere party on Wednesday, January 9. The winning poster will also be posted on http://www.fox.com/terminator. The show makes its series premiere on Sunday, Jan. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) and time period premiere Monday, Jan. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

The Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Poster Contest challenges fans to use their creativity and design an innovative poster. Fans should visit http://www.fox.com/terminator where they can find pre-selected artwork such as graphics, photos, fonts and title cards to create their submission. The application of the artwork will be critical in determining the winner. Contestants must submit their design through the FOX website before Midnight, December 14, 2007, to be considered for the grand prize.

Five finalists will be chosen based upon originality, creativity and use of provided images. During the second round, the top five posters will be featured on fox.com/terminator where the public will have an opportunity to vote online for their favorite from December 18-21. The poster that receives the most votes will be declared the winner and will be revealed at the premiere party for the show January 9 in Los Angeles.

Interested fans should visit http://www.fox.com/terminator for contest rules, deadlines and to download the necessary elements to create their poster entry.

Produced by C2 Pictures in association with Warner Bros. Television, TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES is executive-produced by Josh Friedman and John Wirth. James Middleton serves as a consulting producer while Toni Graphia serves as co-executive producer and Natalie Chaidez serves as a consulting producer for the series. The pilot was directed by David Nutter.
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

I took this off a media blvd pg but it’s valid...

Keeping Roswell on the Scifi Channel, Let's show them we love our aliens...

Roswell's 5 year contract with Scifi will be ending at the end of December. They did have 2 rotation days scheduled in January but they pulled them off of the schedule. We need to let them know how much we appreciate them picking it up and giving us the opportunity (the old fans and the new ones) to relive this amazing story and we want to have it stay around for a long time.

We can contact them two ways,

1. You can e-mail them at Scifi feedback

The programing feedback is the first one. If you can, e-mail them daily asking them to please continue the shows after the contract is up. You can tell them what the show means to you and why you love it. If you can't do it every day, try to do it at least once or twice a week, the more the better.

this is the email address: feedback@scifi.com

2. Send a few cards to them too.

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/ ... firos1.jpg)

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/ ... firos2.jpg)

Send them to:

SciFi Channel
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

You can add: Attn. Programing Dept. too, so it will get to where we want it to go.

Hopefully they'll see how much we love it and want to keep it around.
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Post by SarahWhitman »

Just wanted to remind everyone that "Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles" will be airing on Sunday and Monday, this coming week: the 13th and 14th, at 8-10 on Sunday and then at 9 on Monday! :)
SW
ETA: I saw the pilot tonight and it was spectacular! And Nick was fabulous as the Deputy who wasn't pleased with being sent to do the Sheriff's biding as basically an errand boy for the F.B.I. He reminded me strongly of Kyle but the mustache definitely changes his look. :) Still very hot though! :mrgreen:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Anyone watch The Sarah Connor Chronicles last night?

It was actually pretty good.

Doubt we'll see Nick again, but, it was fun to see him in something current.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Anyone watch The Sarah Connor Chronicles last night?

It was actually pretty good.

Doubt we'll see Nick again, but, it was fun to see him in something current.
I watched last night and I agree, the episode was very good, a lot of action kept the adrenaline going :twisted: Nick looked great, older with the mustache but it was cool he was in New Mexico :wink:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Hehe, I watched it, too. (Great show!)

I was surprised to see him, because I didn't realize he was in it. Didn't it take place in New Mexico, as well?

I thought that was funny.

*sigh* I love Nick. (:
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oh I loved it too! I had never seen the 'Terminator' movies before--although I did manage to watch the first one before the pilot of "T:SCC"---so it was actually Nick that had me tuning in to watch it and I'm glad I did--not only to see Nick again (and yes, he sure did look older with that mustache!) but also because the show ended up being really well cast and aired. I am definitely hooked! :D Speaking of Nick playing a Deputy in New Mexico, did anyone else think he sounded very much like Kyle when he was annoyed about having to play chauffer to the F.B.I.? :lol:
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Well Rats :cry:
I missed the whole thing :twisted:
Peace.
There are many ways to God!