Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

User avatar
Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 am

Re: Nick Wechsler News - REVENGE (Missing Eps)

Postby Helen of Roswell » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am

Hey ladies!

Was just on abc.com and there are only 5 recent eps on.

I don't know where the beginning eps are.

While looking for them, I ended up watching a clip: "Amanda is back and pregnant!"

Still don't know what the show's about, but stumbling upon the spoiler
has me wanting to know what's happening... and it looks like there's
some baby momma drama!

If someone could do me the favour of letting me know where
I can find them, I'd really appreciate it. :mrgreen:


~Helen~
ROUND 15: 13/04/12


Image


THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched

User avatar
SarahWhitman
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2002 2:59 am
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby SarahWhitman » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm not sure where to find them as I had them on my DVR. It's a good show and Nick is great, as you'd expect. Although his hair is too long for my taste. ;) I'll keep an eye out. Have you tried hulu.com? Also, I know my best friend watches shows on a site called thepiratebay.com so you may want to check there too. Have you tried youtube?
And btw: I'm NOT happy Amanda's back! :( BOO!
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3

User avatar
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 10:24 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Contact:

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby FSU/MSW-94 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Happy Birthday to Nick who on yesterday turned 34! :D His Birthday is September 3, 1978 :D He's still looking hot and aging quite well :wink:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Image

User avatar
Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 am

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News - Thanks, SarahWhitman

Postby Helen of Roswell » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 am

SarahWhitman wrote:I'm not sure where to find them as I had them on my DVR. It's a good show and Nick is great, as you'd expect. Although his hair is too long for my taste. ;) I'll keep an eye out. Have you tried hulu.com? Also, I know my best friend watches shows on a site called thepiratebay.com so you may want to check there too. Have you tried youtube?
And btw: I'm NOT happy Amanda's back! :( BOO!
SW



Thank you for all your suggestions, SarahWhitman. :D

I'll check out the sites above. I haven't watched a single
episode, so I do NOT know who Amanda is, but I'm guessing
she's one of the people causing some major drama.


Thanks again for your help, SarahWhitman. I appreciate it! :mrgreen:



And a Happy (belated) Birthday to Mr. Wechsler!
ROUND 15: 13/04/12


Image


THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1906
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby keepsmiling7 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 am

Helen of Roswell......
ABC has been running episodes from the past seasons getting ready for Sept. 30th. I'm sorry you missed the marathon they had last Sunday that started from the Pilot.

I started watching Revenge from the start because of Nick Wechsler.......of course he'll always be Kyle to me. Got hooked on the show......there are some mean bitches there.
Enjoy!

User avatar
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in rushed and breathless land
Contact:

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby CandyliciousLovah » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 am

I only recently got hooked on the show myself! Love EVC, she's fantastic! And did y'all see the promo this week? It had Nick/Jack in the car with the actor that plays Nolan on there and they were being "followed" by the car for 666 Avenue

User avatar
Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 am

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby Helen of Roswell » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm

keepsmiling7 wrote:Helen of Roswell......
ABC has been running episodes from the past seasons getting ready for Sept. 30th. I'm sorry you missed the marathon they had last Sunday that started from the Pilot.

I started watching Revenge from the start because of Nick Wechsler.......of course he'll always be Kyle to me. Got hooked on the show......there are some mean bitches there.
Enjoy!



:lol: I have NOT seen it, but I believe it, Carolyn.

I'm interested in the show because Mr. Wechsler is a part of it, as well.

I didn't know about the marathon. It's okay though, I'll watch it online somewhere.
ROUND 15: 13/04/12


Image


THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched

User avatar
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in rushed and breathless land
Contact:

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby CandyliciousLovah » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Or you could do what I did, Helen, last night. I watched the special they had on the "first chapter" or the first season recap, like what y'all missed and such. I realized I'd missed a lot, like the kiss between Nick/Jack and Emily/Emily/Amanda! :) Of course, it was meant to be a "comfort" kiss, when Jack had to say a sad goodbye to Emily's beloved dog, Sammy.

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1906
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News

Postby keepsmiling7 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Nick looks really fine in the new season.......he's in a trap by Amanda, but I'm hoping for a positive out come with that relationship.

User avatar
Helen of Roswell
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 am

Re: Nick Wechsler (Kyle Valenti) News - Revenge on NetFlix

Postby Helen of Roswell » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:16 pm

CandyliciousLovah wrote:Or you could do what I did, Helen, last night. I watched the special they had on the "first chapter" or the first season recap, like what y'all missed and such. I realized I'd missed a lot, like the kiss between Nick/Jack and Emily/Emily/Amanda! :) Of course, it was meant to be a "comfort" kiss, when Jack had to say a sad goodbye to Emily's beloved dog, Sammy.



Katie, I just learned that Revenge is now on NetFlix, so if you or
anyone in your family has NF, you can watch season 1 on there.

I don't know exactly when it was added, but I know it was recent.
ROUND 15: 13/04/12


Image


THANK YOU for the Nominations and Votes, guys! :D Heart-Touched


Return to “Cast News & Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest